Forum › The Diligent Senpai and the Delinquent Kouhai discussion

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^What axe murderer?

joined Jul 26, 2016

The idle and frustrated warrior class that had the legal right to slaughter commoners over some remarkably thin excuses? The locked room of course being a metaphor for the Tokugawa hermit police state.

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 6:28PM

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

I've lived a healthy life for 19 years, but I don't think my heart can keep up for much longer if the Yurinquent train doesn't slow down a bit.
(Not that I'd complain dying this way)

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

kick ass! more deliquent yuri! :D
i bet the delinquent girl is a total bottom who tries to be top lol

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I suppose it wasn't her real hair colour? If she was telling the truth and they insisted it be dyed just so she fit in, they could all go die in fire for all I'd care. She shouldn't need to blend in and pretend - but Like I said she was probably lying.

Welcome to fucking Japan.

Yeah, this actually happened somewhat recently. A student with blonde hair was told to dye it black even though it was her natural color. I don't remember for sure what the outcome of that story was but I think she was allowed to keep her natural hair color in the end.

I can understand - to an extent, not letting them come to school with dyed hair - but if she can prove - i.e letter from parents - that it is naturally a colour - then having any problem with that is just pathetic, and forcing someone to dye their natural colour to fit in would be inexcusable and a terrible message to give kids.

As far as I was aware, schools would not try to make you dye your natural hair if it wasn't dark - though I'd guess many would dye it themselves anyways to not stand out.

I remember that story about a school trying to get a girl to dye her natural hair colour and it pissed me off - I'd assumed taking it that far was out of the normal for a school, which is why it made the news?

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 7:03PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Why is this delinquent the cutest (and gayest) little shit

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Forcing a kid to damage their natural hair by dying it black is pure conformist bullshit.

joined May 1, 2015

Delinquent girl has no chance against her gay crush.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yeah, Japan is obsessed with its ethnic homogeniety and societal conformity to frankly unhealthy degrees. Why do you think the country is facing an ageing population crisis? The government and the general populace are heavily opposed to the concept of "tainting" the practically pure Japanese makeup of their population with immigrants from "barbaric" countries; they could barely tolerate the Chinese, Koreans and other East Asians that they do allow in small numbers as it is.

Read about the rampant racism against American and European expatriates to Japan sometime. It's astonishing.

I suppose it wasn't her real hair colour? If she was telling the truth and they insisted it be dyed just so she fit in, they could all go die in fire for all I'd care. She shouldn't need to blend in and pretend - but Like I said she was probably lying.

It's a common theme though. First that comes to mind is redheaded Youko in Juuni Kokuki, but there's plenty of other characters that get that "dye your hair to blend in" treatment.

There's also Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue from Bleach; neither of them dye their naturally orange/reddish-colored hair, but both suffer from that decision, as the former has a false reputation of being a violent delinquent (he's violence-prone, yes, but only against bullies and other unsavory sorts that do deserve violence), and the latter nearly had her long hair cut extremely short as a little girl by some female bullies if it weren't for the black-haired future-blackbelt Tatsuki Arisawa violently defending her in outrage, starting their lifelong friendship and making Orihime treasure her hair rather than hate it like she used to.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Delinquent X diligent is apparently my personal Nirvana. It’s possible I’ve recently expired.

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 8:56PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I fine with delinquent yuri, but it’s getting to be a bit much.

Why?

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

What's the matter? You're being pretty obedient.
Freakn LOL!

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Why?

If you eat steak every day you’ll get sick of it. There are plenty of other character types to enjoy besides delinquent, and by having a variety it will be easier to appreciate each.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Why?

If you eat steak every day you’ll get sick of it. There are plenty of other character types to enjoy besides delinquent, and by having a variety it will be easier to appreciate each.

Then... don't read it? Wait for a few months when you're feeling like delinquent yuri again??

joined Jul 26, 2016

Japan is not really exceptionally conformist, it's just easier to see there because conformity is part of the culture. For example, as much as Americans love going on about how their country is the land of the free, their society is just as conformist at the core, they just don't like thinking about it because they like feeling special.

There's a world of difference between societies that have had to adjust to diversity - however reluctantly and irrespective of how many refuseniks are still tilting at windmills over it - and ones that, well, have not.

Case in point pretty sure that the kind of crude appearance policing on display here would be more likely than not to get the school sued very quickly in the notoriously prickly and litigation-happy US of A.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Yo is her friend a shark? Look at those teeth!

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

I spy with my little eye... Sharp teeth and dead eyes...

That's my fetish

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Why?

Then... don't read it? Wait for a few months when you're feeling like delinquent yuri again??

Well what do I read until then? I already check this site several times a day for the newest releases. And I’m really not complaining much, I do enjoy it as well, it just feels like with how much of it there has been lately it’s kind of overshadowing other stuff.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^You read everything on here? what about older stuff - you only joined this year. Do some searches for your favorite tags :) I've done that even just within Touhou doujins several times and found plenty I'd not read or not read in ages, even though I've fav'd hundreds of them.

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 3:58AM

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

So diligent girl has a super cute and silly young mother...

Also, the best friend is awesome and it's nice how much the hopeless lesbian delinquent appreciates her help in the last panel. :)

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 5:50AM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I resetted dynasty about 5th times just to see the next chapter
love this

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Gay-ama is the perfect wingwoman holy shit.

So I guess she will treat her to grilled meat and then punch her? Gotta keep your promises.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Funny Story so far

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So I guess she will treat her to grilled meat and then punch her?

Like you do with your best friends. :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.