Forum › Skeeter Rabbit discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well, she actually made it in time. Color me surprised!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Last surprise

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I really hope someone ends up kissing the other at the end, doesn't really matter who kisses who at this point, well if the four girls do it together that's better.
Or just dance naked? because I don't know if a serious ending about the angry mother could be the best choice to finish.... Well, there's always the possibility that the last chapter could have 30 or 40 pages.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 11:57PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

She had a revelation and she wants to become a dancer seriously! bad news if the end of this manga… It was fun and entertaining and unfortunate......

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 12:14AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, this is ending?! But nobody's had sex with anybody yet!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

If it's ending in two chapters, the author should just say screw it and pull off the foursome ending lmao

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 1:51AM

All u guys think about is sex >.>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Remy posted:

All u guys think about is sex >.>

Is what this manga made us think

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I want my Chika x Usa ending and why not Shii-chan and Miki.
I don't want this to end :'(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Author got bored.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Oh hell. This made me laugh really hard. Idk why but it was amazing!

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

It's disappointing that this is ending how it is. Say what you want about the character's ages or NSFW content, but this was a really interesting premise with decent detailed art. I've noticed that many of the creative atypical plots end up being cancelled rather often & it disappoints me.

I mean when was the last time we had a manga that wasn't about either generic school stuff or the supernatural?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah after skirting the boundaries of hentai, the last chapter better just go full out.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I wonder if anyone counted, how many het-H-mangakas went to successfully make yuri series as opposed to yaoi-mangakas? Successfully as in, finished at least one without it getting cancelled/axed/bait&switched.
Based on my limited memory, ex-yaoi artists seem to do better in yuri.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

For all your drama needs—call Bike-kun!

joined Jan 11, 2018

It's Truck-kun's younger brother.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I knew this would pop up..but why though... no need for Bike-kun!! Shame

joined Aug 3, 2018

this isekai sure had a long intro

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OmegaBlue0231 posted:

Her knee is in another world with a cheat skill and harem right now.

Where the F.A.Q is my orgy ending author san

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Finale possibilities:

1) Unable to compete in the championship, Chika goes berserk and embarks on a bloody killing spree with a hatchet, starting with those closest to her and ending in a bloody confrontation with a mace-bearing Usa-pyon on the roof of a skyscraper high above the city.

2) Unable to compete in the championship, Chika coaches Usa to take her place. Initially Shika objects violently to the substitution, but Usa’s grit and determination in fighting against the odds gains Shika’s grudging respect and her kindness wins her admiration. Just before the championship Usa almost loses heart in her own ability, but Chika’s gruff acknowledgement of how much Usa has come to mean to her inspires the dance performance of her life, and to the cheers of the crowd, they win the championship.

Then the afterparty is a giant orgy.

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 10:20PM

joined May 24, 2014

Greatest ending ever

joined Jul 26, 2016

Finale possibilities:

1) Unable to compete in the championship, Chika goes berserk and embarks on a bloody killing spree with a hatchet, starting with those closest to her and ending in a bloody confrontation with a mace-bearing Usa-pyon on the roof of a skyscraper high above the city.

Didn't know you wrote scripts for action games, Blas.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

drhelsing posted:

Greatest ending ever

10/10 it made me cry

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Finale possibilities:

Didn't know you wrote scripts for action games, Blas.

Hey, I’m just trying to project out the logic of the series so far . . .

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 11:05PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

BRING OUT THE 18 WHEELER YO. WHAT'S WITH THIS WEAK ASS BIKE NONSENSE?! YOU BARELY EVEN KILLED HER

To reply you must either login or sign up.