Forum › Skeeter Rabbit discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

BRING OUT THE 18 WHEELER YO. WHAT'S WITH THIS WEAK ASS BIKE NONSENSE?! YOU BARELY EVEN KILLED HER

Give Bike-kun a break, he needs to complete several leveling and evolution cycles before that. Everyone starts small...

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Bike-kun...really? Hahaha of all things, Bike-kun comes along, how hard can they hit? to destroy her leg or something, omg don't make her use a wheelchair out of a collision with a bike...unless that's what happens and I don't know anything no more

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bike-kun comes along, how hard can they hit?

Certainly bad enough to wreck a particularly complicated joint like the knee in a particularly unfortunate case. Depends on a whole lotta more or less random factors IRL but here, in practice, dramatic necessity.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What kind of garbage brakes does that dude have that he couldn't stop or even slow down enough from like, eight feet away?

With one chapter left, I actually can't imagine how this ends. Still hoping for that foursome though.

waAat

joined Aug 21, 2017

Finale possibilities:

1) Unable to compete in the championship, Chika goes berserk and embarks on a bloody killing spree with a hatchet, starting with those closest to her and ending in a bloody confrontation with a mace-bearing Usa-pyon on the roof of a skyscraper high above the city.

This is the ideal way to end the series

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

I'm a bad person but I kind of laughed when she got hit with the bike. It's pretty outrageous.

joined Aug 1, 2019

I like how they didn't win first place in the competition here. Feels more natural.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It really is ending :(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

RumpledForeSkiin posted:

I'm a bad person but I kind of laughed when she got hit with the bike. It's pretty outrageous.

Same. I loled.

Can't take this manga seriously.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I wonder if anyone counted, how many het-H-mangakas went to successfully make yuri series as opposed to yaoi-mangakas? Successfully as in, finished at least one without it getting cancelled/axed/bait&switched.
Based on my limited memory, ex-yaoi artists seem to do better in yuri.

There was Maruta's "Nadeshiko Hiyori", which finished relatively well (and was the Hanayamata group sex doujin we otherwise never got)

Finale possibilities:

1) Unable to compete in the championship, Chika goes berserk and embarks on a bloody killing spree with a hatchet, starting with those closest to her and ending in a bloody confrontation with a mace-bearing Usa-pyon on the roof of a skyscraper high above the city.

What do you think this is, Hyperdimension Neptunia?

That's another series that needs a nice orgy though. There are only about 3 yuri doujins of it with more than 3 girls in at once.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 4:18AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

The finale will be epic.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

BIKE-KUN

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wait WTF, how could feelings get resolved so fast?! I'm sad and disappointed. I dunno if the author can pull it off.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just when you think she escaped Truck-kun when crossing the road, there comes Bike-kun...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I said it before, I'll say it again. This series needs to end in a massive yuri orgy, or I riot.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I thought she gonna be Isekai it

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Seriously? An ambulance just for a scratch?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This had potential to keep going for awhile, even after the accident. Why is it ending so soon?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not that this series is noted for its gritty verisimilitude, but getting hit by a cyclist is no joke—I knew one person who was hit while walking and ended up with a broken arm and collarbone, along with some cracked ribs.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Reasonably major leg injury is strongly implied. Where I live people usually call ambulance over that kind of thing, yes.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Lol, the end is just a chapter away. This smeells like a guillotine.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

The series's finale? What the hell?
There's unresolved romantic and sexual tension everywhere!
You can't wrap so many plotlines in one chapter :((

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jeanne Mathison posted:

The series's finale? What the hell?
There's unresolved romantic and sexual tension everywhere!
You can't wrap so many plotlines in one chapter :((

Well.... THERE IS a way to solve multiple romantic and sexual tension between multiple characters in just one chapter, just sayin...

But at this point I would sound like a broken record

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 11:16AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

The truth is Skeeter Rabbit is an isekai.

To reply you must either login or sign up.