Forum › The Fourth Heroine discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This one was neat. I don't think it's a concept that works well as too long a story, but I wish we got just one more chapter showing the aftermath of their world going further off the rails due to "suddenly a yuri couple appears."

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I really, really hope this story continues on at least another chapter. This is way too interestin of a premise to not have a sequel.

Img_0348
joined Jun 7, 2017

That was great

joined Oct 17, 2016

Yeah I knew this would be favourited by me after the fist pages. :)

Actually its a concept of a super frightening world, where your even existence is determined by the popularity of the outer world, speaking the author and the audience, which are basically a coexistence of a god, that can even fade out your concience. Whats more, they seem to be aware of this concept, but have little instruments to go against it. Here one of the only ways of self-determination was to "have a friend a scene", though I wonder if she would have done it, if she wouldnt be placed #1 right now.

Cant wait for the next manga by this author. :>

Akb48-cover-1-1
joined Oct 21, 2018

This was awesome
would want a sequel

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

fantastic, this could totally turn into a series. It's very good!

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

This is such a glorious gem, this definitely needs a part 2!!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

minor error in pg 14 was fixed https://mangadex.org/chapter/466624/14

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

im in love

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

im in love

joined Feb 15, 2013

The moral of this story is: Lesbian side couples are the savior of harem manga!!

Joking aside, I could see this concept being an actual thing. As harem manga tended to have issues with some of the girls', originally part of the harem, but as the story develops showed a lacking in chemistry with the main character. In the past, fading them out was the solution, but it's such a waste of character development.

Introducing side yuri development could solve the situation all together, and attract us niche yuri audiences as well

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 9:26AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought a sequel would be impossible but thinking about it, a happy ending would be something like they are coming in terms with the realization that they'll turn into background faceless character after this, still refusing to follow "the rules" and when is about to happen, a new chapter comes with the announcement that they'll get their own spin off and their right to keep living their own world, wouldn't that be romantic?

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 9:29AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Let childhood friend and tsundere fight it out, no way you can win against that shit. Luckiest break for a tertiary harem member ever.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

The fourth wall break in this one is out of this world. Dayum.
Also kudos to Megu-chan's enligtenment. In a harem manga, there's always that kind of fanservice too after all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

spiels posted:

The fourth wall break in this one is out of this world. Dayum.
Also kudos to Megu-chan's enligtenment. In a harem manga, there's always that kind of fanservice too after all.

Nah is always a yuri crush unrequited, ir order to give protagonist kun the chance of a trio because those fuckers think that's the only use for yuri

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 10:30AM

joined Oct 9, 2011

Not shown at the end, the 1st and 2nd Heroine go fuck it, and kiss each other, thus turning the manga into a complete Yuri Comedy manga.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

This NEEDS to be made into a full series.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ow, my fourth wall!

joined May 24, 2015

"Hello, we're the construction workers, we heard a 4th wall needed breaking?"
Really interesting concept for a series. Reminded me heavily of Hyperdimension Neptunia what with the meta-references and such.
Would love to see a sequel where the sudden side yuri couple overshadows the harem. Would be equally satisfying if one of the two (big boobs or war character) would point out archetypes of yuri manga while they're dating (i.e. "We're both girls", one of the girls entering a primarily "masculine" role in order to ape the "top and bottom (in yaoi seme and uke)" , the possibilities are endless.

joined Jan 7, 2016

RIP the intended 4th heroine in page 11

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

wow this is amazing

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This is brilliant in so many different ways.

I kinda wonder what is Protagonist-kun thinking of these recent developments, lol. (Not that I really give a fig about him, but still...) It must have been shocking enough that two different girls maneuvered to prevent him from touching boobs two times in a row, but that last one improv at the lockers resulted in him taking a thorough beating... 乁( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)ㄏ

(For those who don't get it: it should have gone like "P-kun enters the classroom, meets a girl, asks her to hide him, then she takes him with her into a locker and the sensei fails to find them." Instead it went like "P-kun enters the classroom, meets no one at all, stands there like an idiot, then the sensei finds him and beats the shit outta him.")

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I finished reading this, and felt like giving it a standing ovation.

Then I found it's a oneshot, not the first chapter of a series, and felt like sinking into an abyss of despair. >_<

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

take that generic anime protagonist

joined Feb 18, 2015

How to ensure we both stay in the storyline without having to deal with the boring protagonist...

To reply you must either login or sign up.