Forum › Posts by SweetLitz

SweetLitz
joined Jan 20, 2016

Does this author have a sweat fetish or something?

SweetLitz
joined Jan 20, 2016

This is one of the best manga i've read. If only it was longer ahhhh. I love all the characters and dynamics.

SweetLitz
joined Jan 20, 2016

this is so so good. Is it really cancellled? D:

joined Jan 20, 2016

is it okay to say i prefer her over saeko?

uhnn, me too
they are undeniably cute together

Love how you're acting indirectly like it's all Saeko's faultfor the relation and a certain person has not her fair amount of problems. Like, we know nothing on Senpai in a relation with Miwa and we act like she is a better choice just because she love Miwa back then. Who said it's still the case ? Who said their relation will be better ? Who said Miwa's problems won't bring that relation into the same state ? I rather see Miwa ans Saeko trying to figure out their relation and maybe take a break time to think about it.

I dont think Saeko is at fault at all. And i dont think she deserves to be cheated on. (wtf guys?)
To me theres a few things to consider.
Saeko is dealing with some personal stuff right now, that is throwing their relationship off. For as long as she is unable to deal with it i dont think it's going to get better for them.
On the other hand Shiho only left because she had to get away from her toxic home. It seems this was her time to heal and grow and that she only came back when she knew she was ready do deal with her feelings.
So while Saeko is at the high of her breakdown, Shiho is already past that stage, shes already "the best version of herself" and shes ready to give and receive love.
(and honestly... it seems like Miwa likes Shiho more than Saeko, i said it)

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 12:33PM

joined Jan 20, 2016

I need moreeee aaa

joined Jan 20, 2016

Damm this chapters with 3 pagess

SweetLitz
I Scream discussion 10 Feb 20:09
joined Jan 20, 2016

damm that was intense