Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Little Witch Akuma no Riddle

Lmfao

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Reasonably interesting setting, but feels like the author isn't very experienced. In particular, the dearth of names makes things more confusing than they need to be. But I expect I'll actually remember this series when the next chapter comes around, which is more than I can say for most schoolgirl/OL series

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Story's a bit amateur, but what enjoyable art. I can only hope the creator'll be able to improve their writing as time goes on.

Also wow what a design on that nurse. Guess they couldn't ignore the horny factor.

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 9:18PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I’ll just see where this goes..

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's cliche but it looks like it'll be good.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Yes this...
With what feels like either battle royale or seikon no qwaser level fights coming

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 11:50PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This was so fun. The worldbuilding is solid too! Really looking forward to seeing where it goes with all this.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

hellloooooooooooo nurse /winkyface

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Lol clever

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Looks like they don't have that many magic-inclined people, since they use them all in warfare instead of, say, civil engineering or industry. Or maybe they have so much of them they are expendable, considering how the teachers treat the loss of their students. Can't make up my mind about this.

I'm gonna be angry if the two on page 13 die.

That be Siren and Ari which I be pissed to if they died.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

people really still think that cliche=bad -_-

At this point, people complaining about cliche story is pretty cliche itself isn't.

But what about the cliché of people complaining about people that complain?

Clicheption.

joined Jul 19, 2018

Mimi rudely calls the nurse a man twice. Maybe she is just being insulting, maybe not. The translation does not have these insults.

Or maybe they have so much of them they are expendable

You are right, everyone has magic. Page 8 should say this but it does not. These children are treated as disposable because they are orphans.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

It felt sort of disjointed in some parts yet remains intriguing despite being called cliche. I like it and will follow. ;) thanks for the scanlation/TL!

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Mimi rudely calls the nurse a man twice. Maybe she is just being insulting, maybe not. The translation does not have these insults.

Only remember once, but she calls her "ossan", which is usually used to refer to someone as a pervert, since old men are perverts, apparently. I guess it's because the nurse is all "I'm your Mama, right?"

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Helloooo, nurse!

joined Jul 19, 2018

Only remember once, but she calls her "ossan"

There is also the use of "onee" (katakana) which refers to an effeminate man.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Only remember once, but she calls her "ossan"

There is also the use of "onee" (katakana) which refers to an effeminate man.

Oh, you're right. Haven't realized that.
It's interesting because "Onee" from onee-san is always used with hiragana. "オネエ" as far as I know is only ever used for gay men or crossdresser, although I only learn the term recently.
Now looking better at her face and tropes usually used for crossdresser, I could see it being the case.

joined Jul 18, 2013

LOL, laughed at this way harder than i should have..

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, it's good that Yuri Hime is trying new things with yuri. But I'm not sold on this premise, yet,

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I'MNOTGONNAGETMYHOPESTOOHIGHI'MNOTGONNAGETMYHOPESTOOHIGHI'MNOTGONNAGETMYHOPESTOOHIGHI'MNOTGONNAGETMYHOPESTOOHIGH

There you go, I gonna subscribe to this, I gonna keep both feet on the ground, I'll be very down to earth, after 20 chapters or something I gonna let my emotions flow through. Done. No more You're killing me vibes

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Can’t wait for more

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Definitely looking interesting

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Page 9, 27 & 33 were updated

joined Feb 25, 2018

The art looks really nice, the story is admittedly cliche, but it has all of the cliches that I unashamedly love. The world definitely looks a little interesting and I'm eager to see how the worldbuilding plays out. Magic seems to be an extremely difficult thing to do, on page 15, the MC is tired after doing relatively minor magic. So, I'm curious as to how that'll play out. Overall, this manga looks to have potential.

To reply you must either login or sign up.