I need a sequel.
Evrn better, a serialization.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

I wish it was a series.

me too >_<

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man I really hope this person makes more of this concept because it was legitimately interesting

joined Oct 26, 2016

Definitely the most interesting poly(?) I've read. At this point it's less het and more gender-bend yuri and the dynamics make me want to see more.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 1:33AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why isn't there a love triangle tag?

It's not a triangle when no one is being excluded.

polyamory then.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 1:41AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

this needs to be a series :O

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow, I want more!. The relationship between Minami, and Kouhei, the relationship between Kouhei, and Haruka, and even the relationship between Minami, and Haruka, there isn't part of this this story that doesn't intrigue me.
Someone should write an entire harem series based on this premise. A nerdy boy ends up sharing the body, of the rival, of the girl, he has a crush on. The tired jokes could get a new twist. Like the boy geting beat up, for being a pervert, simply because he accidentally took over the body, at the wrong time. Then you have the added bonus of the poor rival girl getting caught up in the mix. It would be funny.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kouhei seems like a Grade A good guy. Can cook too so can't fault Minami's taste in men.

Given how his ghost and Haruka essentially have coinciding interests all they really need to do now is work out a mutually agreeable scheme for taking turns, IYKWIM...

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

I'm in gay mood but this het is just fine

joined Jan 10, 2017

Reading it again, I think the mangaka intended to imply Kouhei and the girl are merging into the same person at the end. With the ahoge sticking up partway at the end, and earlier with her saying "I am your boyfriend. Kouhei-kun is me." The girl seemed to originally have sort of a non-personality before, oppressed by her parents.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 4:39AM

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Gawd... My heart beat is not beating on it's usual rhythm... Sometimes it goes fast and it slowed down lol... XD... This one is really great...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Indeed.

I mean, it's true, but can I just point out how weirdly inaccurate this definition is? After all, a triangle connects each point with both other points. So love triangles really should be called love Vs. Or something.

goes on a crusade to fix this

joined Jun 3, 2017

Does this count as a yuri ? 'cause it's quite confusing.

the last one was haruka. obviously.
n she did say "you're so cute minami-san
so it's subtext at best

No... this is 100% het.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

That... is a title and a half.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Indeed.

Interesting. I want a continuation cause I want to know what will happen in their daily life. Will Haruka always resume control of the body when they are going to do something lewd? >< (I know it's wrong and Kouhei isn't a bad guy, but i want a yuri ending...I really do.)

Honestly wouldn't mind it just ending with all three together. I could see it going the route with the guy "passing on" after having secured his girlfriend someone new to be with in the girl, but that would be kind of vanilla and boring.

I'd kinda be okay with that ending. I mean, I love poly stuff, but age gap yuri is also super strong. I would love a continuation of this, but it probably isn't going to happen.

Indeed x2.

But poly AND age gap yuri!

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

so it's subtext at best

No... this is 100% het.

yeah, that what i think too.

No her at the end was haruka, not subtext at all.

joined Mar 18, 2016

furiously hits the next page button This should be a series, and it should end poly. I don't like poly, but this one is great, and everybody wins.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

I think by the end the guy is actually gone and she's just pretending to be him

joined Apr 14, 2018

talk about complicated lol

joined Jan 11, 2018

This reminds me of a manga where as a kid the main character hung out with this woman and her husband and fell in love with the woman, probably jokingly he told the main character (knowing about her crush) to take care of his wife if he died because he'd rather her have her than some man.

Eventually he did died and the main character and the woman started a relationship, most of the rest of the story was them figuring out the transition from their old relationship to their new one.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 10:24AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OmegaBlue0231 posted:

This reminds me of a manga where as a kid the main character hung out with this woman and her husband and fell in love with the woman, probably jokingly he told the main character (knowing about her crush) to take care of his wife if he died because he'd rather her have her than some man.

Eventually he did died and the main character and the woman started a relationship, most of the rest of the story was them figuring out the transition from their old relationship to their new one.

That sounds interesting, do you perhaps remember the tittle?

joined Jan 11, 2018

OmegaBlue0231 posted:

That sounds interesting, do you perhaps remember the tittle?

I was just about to edit my comment. I did some digging and found it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nostalgia

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 10:40AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Reading it again, I think the mangaka intended to imply Kouhei and the girl are merging into the same person at the end. With the ahoge sticking up partway at the end, and earlier with her saying "I am your boyfriend. Kouhei-kun is me." The girl seemed to originally have sort of a non-personality before, oppressed by her parents.

... This is now my headcanon.

so it's subtext at best

No... this is 100% het.

How is it "100% het" when it's technically a gender-bender on the guy's part and the kiss at the end is heavily implied to have been with the girl in control of their shared body (i.e. implying she's developing lesbian feelings for Minami)?

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

Awww, why is it always one-shot when it's good? like that Demons Harem.

To reply you must either login or sign up.