Forum › Koi-Iro Cocktail discussion

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Very light heart for adult things

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, their basic relationship is ambiguous. One calls the other Juuna-san and the other calls her Mayumi. The latter is awfully familiar. There's an asymmetry here I can't make something of.

Drinking together, I'd think they are co-workers, but their relationship remains fuzzy. It must be because of too much alcohol.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Page 11 - that's how you should drink alcohol - mouth-to-mouth (been there, done that)!

"Oh my God, there is a naked woman in front of me, what do I do?"
* starts couting PI *

A good idea but I personally prefer the value of e.

I prefer to take the integral from an arbitrary formula. Even something simple will do the job, like: 4*x^5 + x^3 + (x^2)/5 + x
And it's important to not forget the constant (... + c) when you finish calculations.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This story really didn't work for me. can't put it into the words. the whole, guess I'll start drinking was kinda off putting too. Not that I'm against drinking or anything. Just the way it was used in this story made it seem like a flimsy plot device.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

Thats about all I know welp. Kudos to Junna

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This story really didn't work for me. can't put it into the words. the whole, guess I'll start drinking was kinda off putting too. Not that I'm against drinking or anything. Just the way it was used in this story made it seem like a flimsy plot device.

I think the drinking worked partly as a metaphor. Junna clearly has some issues with overthinking things and hiding her feelings, and this is manifested in her reflexive refusal to drink even when she actually wants to. So at the end when she says she's willing to get a drink with Mayumi, it shows that she's grown enough as a person to be more open and honest with her feelings.

This works more literally too of course, because alcohol is seen as a way to relax and overcome your inhibitions. So by agreeing to get a drink with Mayumi, she's indicating both implicitly and explicitly that she is willing to open up.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Page 11 - that's how you should drink alcohol - mouth-to-mouth (been there, done that)!

* starts couting PI *

I prefer to take the integral from an arbitrary formula. Even something simple will do the job, like: 4*x^5 + x^3 + (x^2)/5 + x
And it's important to not forget the constant (... + c) when you finish calculations.

Ooh, I got one. How about the fibonacci series.

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 11:13PM

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

* starts couting PI *

There's also the Copeland–Erdős constant, which is basically all of the prime numbers.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I need the other girl to be more aware and open minded like that onee-san from Dream at Dawn lol

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Anyway, their basic relationship is ambiguous. One calls the other Juuna-san and the other calls her Mayumi. The latter is awfully familiar. There's an asymmetry here I can't make something of.

Drinking together, I'd think they are co-workers, but their relationship remains fuzzy. It must be because of too much alcohol.

Eh, not really. Some people are more comfortable dropping honorifics than others. It doesn't necessarily mean their relationship is asymmetric, it could just mean that their personalities are different.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Thats about all I know welp. Kudos to Junna

It wouldn't surprise me if she just starts making them up after she hits the limit of her knowledge.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn this doesn't sit well with Demi's latest track
-enjoyed it though, most certainly

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 9:01PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

* starts couting PI *

There's also the Copeland–Erdős constant, which is basically all of the prime numbers.

Or you could go over every single muscle, artery, vein, neuron, bone, organ and ligament in your body. And if you run out of those you can always go through every single metabolic pathway. Suppose you run out of those you can start with your genome sequence.I mean it's not infinite like e or pi, but damn it feels like it is.
Oh and if you get bored you can always rinse and repeat with different species.

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 9:07PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

* starts couting PI *

Or you could go over every single muscle, artery, vein, neuron, bone, organ and ligament in your body. And if you run out of those you can always go through every single metabolic pathway. Suppose you run out of those you can start with your genome sequence.I mean it's not infinite like e or pi, but damn it feels like it is.

That doesn't work, because the moment you get to breast or thigh or something, then you're back to thinking about her body instead.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Alcohol is a terrible blight on the human race, responsible for vast amounts of suffering and death.

Have fun drinking tea together instead.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

more like "I put on a show for you twice and you didn't even look a little?!" I mean, she was the one who did the kiss

I need a sequel through the other girl's perspective.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Just finished reading this oneshot, and I couldn't but think this:

Blondes get a lot of flak for being dumb (and, indeed, this one keeps being described as adorably incompetent all story long) but they're fucking Einsteins next to some brunette eggheads who can't take a fucking hint even if it slams them in the face at full speed.

But that’s just my two cents. ^.^

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Eh, not really. Some people are more comfortable dropping honorifics than others. It doesn't necessarily mean their relationship is asymmetric, it could just mean that their personalities are different.

Especially if they are Co-workers and Juuna-san is the Senpai.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Alcohol is a terrible blight on the human race, responsible for vast amounts of suffering and death.

Have fun drinking tea together instead.

Is the human race itself not even more responsible for suffering and death, than Alcohol?
(Not that i'm drinking.)

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 5:50AM

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

"what is this adorable creature?"

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

This dumbass went for the "want a sip" gambit with a goddamn teetotaler and it actually worked.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

The ending tho WHEEEEZEEEEEEE

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

I DEMAND A SEQUEL

PETITION FOR A SEQUEL

To reply you must either login or sign up.