Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yes.

joined Nov 21, 2017

Wait, that's it? Well, it was good anyway

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I keep rereading this one just so I can bear witness to the glory that is Ena. I wish we could just parachute her into angst torn drama fests and have her work her magic.

Also, I like how the Nurse just turned out to be a sarcastic asshole with good intentions instead of the lover or a friend of the lover hellbent on revenge.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 5:06PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, this is an odd one, in a very pleasing way, because it continually opens the door to the darkest and most angsty, drama-laden yuri tropes, and then Ena just completely flips the script by being the most sensible, level-headed, yet affectionate schoolgirl in the entire yuri universe.

My favorite moment is when they kiss and Ena pushes Mishio away; we’ve seen that scene a million times in stories exactly like this author’s other stories, and it almost always leads to several chapters of brooding over the meaning of the kiss, hurt feelings about the reaction, and assorted other misunderstandings. But here’s it’s because Ena just doesn’t know how to breathe when kissing, and it’s all over in one panel.

If this series weren’t so sweet and well executed, I’d almost think it was Momono Moto making fun of herself.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Really liked this one, I think it portrayed well depression and love.
Ena is a little angel.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

This is the best work she has done. Everything was so solid.

joined May 21, 2019

Ok that’s it I love Ena.
Let me repeat, I really love her as a MC, let me tell also that she’s just too goddamn wholesome.
I’m so drawn by her as a character that I would pay more to get more yuri characters like her.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I love reading this over and over again. This story deserves so much more attention. I'm glad this story didn't end with the sandals by the ocean being the last image in order to leave an open ending. The awkward mask match and dialogue from their friends made it a great ending

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love reading this over and over again. This story deserves so much more attention. I'm glad this story didn't end with the sandals by the ocean being the last image in order to leave an open ending. The awkward mask match and dialogue from their friends made it a great ending

This is a real gem, in my opinion, no doubt about it. The way Ena constantly flips the script on yuri drama/angst tropes is a continuing joy.

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 10:21PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Back when I first read this I didn't really appreciate Ena for what she was. Re-reading this after re-reading Kimi Koi Limit makes me appreciate her much much more though

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Everything is just so flat it starts being funny, like Norbit.
I don't care about the cliches if they're good written(and this is actually a really good premise, with topics we should absolutely see more since it's something sadly common but), this clearty isnt well written... The drama doesn't work, the only plot i got was that Mishio turned out to be a not-so-good girl, lying about suicide? girl, no... I know it hurts when your "crush" doesn't "choose" you, believe me, i've been there and it hurts a lot, this is the only reason i have a little bit of connection with Mishio, 'cause i get how she's feeling, but lying about something so serious...?
They don't even have chemistry with each other, the second day after they've met, they were already saying things like "I don't care if i'm with you" and acting like they're have a really solid 2 years relationship, Love takes time, this is an utopia.
And the sensei in tokyo? predictable, really really predictable.
[Sorry if i misspelled someting]

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 12:54AM

joined May 24, 2019

Ah I remember this one... I liked it, but... it left me with a 'that's it???' feeling...
I expected more...

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 1:13AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Even after rereading it, it's still so wholesome and great. Ena deserves all the headpats.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I fucking love this. Perfect length, too.

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

Where can I find a girl like Ena? She’s the ideal example of a waifu for lifeu

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Can we have an one-short about their sweet adult life?

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was good omg

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Indeed it's..

joined Mar 22, 2020

^
Me too ^

joined Feb 21, 2021

I read this because of some comments and wow she really cuts through various drama plot.
Love interest is upset:"...you will leave me in the end too...."
MC:*taps her on the head* "stop that or I will really get angry"
LI actually stops.

Honestly that made me amaze for some seconds ...is like she's actually moving like a real person not some just written character that will move base on some drama...

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

It feels so good to read this manga once again. To be honest I forgot I read this manga and I’m glad cause I got to read it again like it was for the first time ever. Though yes some of the memories came back of what happen, it was still a fun, sad, happy, emotional, roller coaster all over again! ^ ͜ ^

I remember when I first read this manga, I thought it would be like a “Romeo and Juliet” kind of manga, but in a way it is based on the last few pages before fin... I wish this was to become an anime as well one day! :(

Also...
I’m the 321st comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) X’,P

joined Apr 25, 2021

Huaaaaa.... I almost cried when I saw the ending

last edited at Oct 2, 2021 7:27AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

ena is such a ball of sunshine, ain't she? she'll be the cure to this corrupted planet.

joined Dec 17, 2021

No wonder people were saying this was their favorite work by Momono Moto. Ena alone is such a refreshing character, other than Yuu from Yagakimi, I don't remember many yuri MC that are so level-headed and good at handling their love interest's outbursts.

I was about to make a comment about the final page weirdly implying suicide, until I clicked and saw the actual final page with them wearing matching facemasks, so yeah, perfect ending.

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Very cute. Didn't overstay its welcome and got straight to the point. Solid.

To reply you must either login or sign up.