Forum › Yuunagi Marbled discussion

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Very cute. Didn't overstay its welcome and got straight to the point. Solid.

It couldn't be said any better...

last edited at May 17, 2023 12:04PM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

It was nice overall, I liked it. As mentioned it didn't overstay its welcome and the art is also very cute. Ena is an endearing character and definitely the highlight of the story.
Their chemistry is pretty weird, the romance starts off really really fast, and in some ways they seem pretty secure with one another, enough to talk about heavier stuff, but at the same time Mishio can't just say the truth ? I'm not sure what's going on, maybe I'm missing something.
It was also very weird how much the mood of a scene could change from page to page, but I guess they're young so it makes some sense, but it could have done with more gradual shifts in mood.
Finally, the drama is not great, but at least it's not too annoying because it gets resolved quickly. Things would have been much better if there was simply less drama / lying though. The fact that the drama gets resolved immediately does feel almost like a parody (in a good way) of Momono Moto's own works, but again I'm not really sure if it adds anything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.