Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnAsianBrony posted:

Did I just see an uncensored cockroach in a manga?

Wharf roach!

Aaah I needed this, really good ... It feels even more sweet after the previous issues

joined Oct 17, 2016

Actress - San is more in denial than 10 random harem protagonists together. ^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

AnAsianBrony posted:

Did I just see an uncensored cockroach in a manga?

Wharf roach!

Aaah I needed this, really good ... It feels even more sweet after the previous issues

Nice to see things getting back to what's really important - the yuri.

I'd much rather see the actress having progress with her manager than yet another pee joke.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh these two are gonna smash like a lesbian hurricane.
That tsundere tension is building alarmingly fast.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

"Various other inconveniences", lol. Like a member of the staff secretly filming the customers~
This was a nice chapter, especially when the actress admits she is basically putting up a facade, felt heartwarming for some reason. Is also nice that her bladder held out.

@Klice: I was talking about power dynamics in BDSM in general, because that is how I read your inquiry. Is also worth remembering some people are switches. Basically, what I am saying is that power dynamics of BDSM do not necessarily correlate with power dynamics outside of the play for people involved.
As for Yuu and Mari, true, it is mostly a spontaneous game, but can you really imagine Yuu doing something she knows Mari does not want? Or Mari just taking it, silently? Sure, they never blatantly stated these boundaries, but that is how their characters come across, I still do not think there is any manipulation here. Difference in power dynamics does not mean that the one with the more dominant personality is necessarily manipulating their partner. But yeah, we are getting way off-topic here.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

MANAGER IS STILL, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, BEST GIRL

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

Just when I thought Mochi was gonna lose me, she brings it all back home

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

WOOHOO

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So the actress basically is playing the role of a snobby actress ... for fun.

Does that also include peeing herself? Hm.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Guess this is what most people ask for. There you have it guys a lewd mochi vers.
I need bigger picture for research purposes.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I was talking about power dynamics in BDSM in general, because that is how I read your inquiry.

Yeah sorry, I guess I wanted to talk about the couple a bit too much, thank you for your inputs, btw.

Oh, and the title of the doujin about Lyza x Ozen is Lily & Onyx, http://alice-books.com/item/show/7430-1, I don't know if there's any romance involved and what happens is ambiguous... but the art is great!

I'm going to be a simple mind and dive into it, I guess she just doesn't want to appear uncool in front of her love interest. I'm still in love with how Actress-san wants to record every touching phrases Manager-san is saying, that's way too cute.

She just wants to indulge her manager's fetishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Ah, the last panel in the first page.... Everything about it... The rather unique censoring to the manager dialogue... It's pure comedy gold.

My sides, man. My goddamn sides

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Actress uses being honest: it's effective!
At least for me ♥ this chapter was very cute.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Actress and manager kinda remind me a bit of The Real Her.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Who is Yuu and Mari? I went through the whole manga and can’t find a couple with that name. All I see is Yuu, who is the aunt. Am I missing something?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Who is Yuu and Mari? I went through the whole manga and can’t find a couple with that name. All I see is Yuu, who is the aunt. Am I missing something?

They're not from this manga, they are a couple from another story called Virgins Empire. Since I'm the one who brought them up, I apologise for the confusion. I just cited them as something, I thought, similar to what happens between Nazuki and Yuki.

last edited at Jan 20, 2018 9:09PM

joined Dec 10, 2017

They're not from this manga, they are a couple from another story called Virgins Empire. Since I'm the one who brought them up, I apologise for the confusion. I just cited them as something, I thought, similar to what happens between Nazuki and Yuki.

Oh, okay. Thank you for your response! I thought I was missing something but it makes sense now lol

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Nice, now I have to live with knowing that picture exist uncensored somewhere in mochi's folders.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Method acting. ;-)

joined Mar 25, 2013

People will get jebaited in a couple of chapters.

It's gonna be fun.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like this takes part prior to Met My Sister, I take it.

1a1
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, this is great. Finally we can see what happened between Tsu and Ayumu. I think Tsubomi is an interesting character

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Can someone explain chapter 36's last page's final panel, please?

What's happening there?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Midnightgunner posted:

Can someone explain chapter 36's last page's final panel, please?

What's happening there?

I think that's a phone vibrating in her pocket.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Phone vibrating in the pocket? Or ... um. No clue.

So even the ferry ticket seller is shipping them. No pun intended. Ha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.