joined Mar 20, 2017

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

A Dragon Ball reference? Hell yeah!

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 1:42AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is this satire on all the news of men molesting women recently being revealed en masse? Japan probably hears about these scandals no? Or just molester entitlement and bullshit reasoning in general? I'm just going to pretend it is, and it's beautiful and brilliant.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Is this satire on all the news of men molesting women recently being revealed en masse? Japan probably hears about these scandals no? Or just molester entitlement and bullshit reasoning in general? I'm just going to pretend it is, and it's beautiful and brilliant.

satire of the wait years after it happen rather than report it right away.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

This manga never fails to disappoint

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This manga never fails to disappoint

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm not sure it's entitlement if she gets arrested

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm not sure it's entitlement if she gets arrested

Molester-san's reaction to someone refusing to divulge their gender was to immediately invade their physical privacy and forcibly acquire that information. Seems pretty entitled to me, as does doing the above and expecting to not get arrested.

As for if this is commentary on extremely recent developments in American culture and politics, probably not. News travels fast, but crossing language barriers and physical borders (e.g. an ocean) adds time. This seems like more of a nod to general concepts and misconceptions regarding sexual assault: the mindset of those who commit assault and the (incorrect) idea that women are incapable of hurting other women.

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 4:46AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

satire of the wait years after it happen rather than report it right away.

{winces} Oof.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omfg xD hahahahaha!! Police!!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I like the new black haired gurl~

All of my yes! The neglected appearance and laid back attitude with a pinch of somethingdere getting embarrassed. I wouldn't mind a smut parody of this actual scene :3.

Actual common sense and morals in my fictions?! Bah!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Prediction: Molester-san will eventually come back (if not in the next chapter right away) and somehow Lazyeyes-san will fall in love with her despite how bad their first meeting went.

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 8:07AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It'd be funny if Sexual-Harassment-Girl from now on popped up randomly in whatever Mochi stories, somewhere in the background, getting chased / lead away by Police-Woman.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Prediction: Molester-san will eventually come back (if not in the next chapter right away) and somehow Lazyeyes-san will fall in love with her despite how bad their first meeting went.

Knew a girl who actually did something like this. First time she met this guy she ended up calling the cops on him having him arrested at some bar apparently. Later she married him....

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It'd be funny if Sexual-Harassment-Girl from now on popped up randomly in whatever Mochi stories, somewhere in the background, getting chased / lead away by Police-Woman.

That would be funny - like your thinking :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

More likely it's an oldschool gag turned on its head. Go back to Crocodile Dundee (quite old comedy, very popular at the time), where the title character does exactly this and is seen as a charming rogue as a result.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope Police-chan says "well, you dont have that fetish ... yet!"

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Plot twist, the police woman is molester-chans girlfriend, and this is her fetish.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Plot twist, the police woman is molester-chans girlfriend, and this is her fetish.

And she's also her sister as well.

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 10:48PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

And she's also her sister as well.

... OK, I can actually see that: Molester-chan and her sister having the fetish of role-playing a female molester who gets arrested and "punished" by a policewoman, all in front of strangers who have no idea of the ploy (or if the "policewoman" really is a member of police).

Huh, that was unexpected. I guess Oginouschihara thought her name was long enough to be the protagonist of this story, and thus thought she'd be able to get away with anything.
Chart 11:
https://i.imgur.com/9Jb0ItD.png

Hafo, her name is Oginouchihara, without an "s". And I'm actually suspecting that it's actually "Ogiuchihara", because the kanji for her name is "荻内原", and the only reading I could find so far for the first two kanji as a surname is "Ogiuchi" without the possessive "no" in the middle.

Source: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2941821?tags=mochi_au_lait

... And you still haven't fixed Ayumu Daidou's given name.

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 11:20PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

More likely it's an oldschool gag turned on its head. Go back to Crocodile Dundee (quite old comedy, very popular at the time), where the title character does exactly this and is seen as a charming rogue as a result.

Well in Crocodile Dundee's favor, he does immediately apologise when he relizes she really is a woman... Translation, he only did it 'cause he thought she was cross dressing or pre-op transgender. . . . . Wait, maybe that's even worse in some ways.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I... think this is the first time I've seen a character actually respond properly to being molested. I'm in shock.

joined Dec 20, 2016

Hafo, her name is Oginouchihara, without an "s". And I'm actually suspecting that it's actually "Ogiuchihara", because the kanji for her name is "荻内原", and the only reading I could find so far for the first two kanji as a surname is "Ogiuchi" without the possessive "no" in the middle.

The raws say おぎのうちはら (Oginouchihara) though

To reply you must either login or sign up.