Forum › Posts by Conqclub

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

@Nezchan

Why can people keep spamming replies like "no body cares" but I can't say it's wrong to publish things with a ~50% accuracy rate?
This site needs a PM function or something so you can talk to people in private and or the mod can explain their reasoning.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

And why are people even responding to an obvious troll comment like this one?

Why do people think calling someone a "troll" instantly invalidates everything they say? No, really, I don't get this one. Please explain it to me. I don't understand how you think you can prove someone wrong when you don't even pretend to support your own stance or explain your reasoning.

It's genuinely obnoxious how you are dismissive like that.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
This conversation is way off topic now, so I won't post my long reply in the thread.
https://pastebin.com/4Yh6PAcf

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Sleeping around, in and of itself is shallow, degenerate and depraved. Sleeping around does not imply cheating, this was just one of the items that was on the list at the start of this discussion. Also, like was mentioned before, Hiroko has a well known history of being terrible, as per her friend's own words. It's pretty strange how think sleeping around and being depraved is just normal acceptable behavior if you're not in a steady relationship.

Either way, Hiroko is also known for intentionally trying to hurt people. In her own monologue she admits to known that Sono is emotionally vulnerable, but she tries to tease here and lead her on anyway. That's not something a good person does, and it also shows that she clearly acted like that in the past, meaning she cheated.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Well I like it so I hope they keep doing it. Don't discourage free translations!

It's not actually a translation, do you understand what Google translate actually is?

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Did someone cheat on you or something that you are so salty about it, you can't forgive anyone for anything?

Nope. And a mistake is something you do unintentionally. That's not the case here.

so you made new account to not lose face

Yeah, I made a new account a month ago to reply to you today.
Also, the fact you unironically use "xd" is just sad, you're also belligerent and fight about everything.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 9:21PM

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I didn't miss anything. You're just obsessive. Like, every fourth post in this thread is you. Also, there's no irony either way, because even if I was wrong, which I'm not, making a typo is not the same as intentionally trying to misrepresent out of context scenes from a anime series. Anyway, you're clearly are obsessive and will never let anything go, and as such will spam the thread indefinitely until you can get it. So, for the sake of everyone else, I'll just let you have that last word. Your ego clearly needs it.

joined Jun 13, 2017

I've never played the game, but these two are really cute.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I feel cheated because the only yuri kiss in the show was not really a kiss, and it wasn't even between the main couple.
I hope we get an OVA or something that goes all the way.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

This series has two threads about and both are very long.
Could someone give a quick run down on why it's so popular?

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Nope, not even close to what I said.
What's up with people here and giving non-answers like it's some kind of "win-all" button for any argument?

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

To quote them (her bar friends).

That's so terrible. As expected from Hiroko.

She's terrible all the time.
Also, I don't ever recall saying that Sono was innocent. I only replied to 25toLife's statement of "I'm honestly getting tired how promiscuous characters always end up being tools" which was in context to Hiroko, but my reply was in no way limited to just her.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

schuyguy, read chapter five again. In the Hiroko flashback she's talking with her friends about how she sleeps around and even her friends call her terrible. She also said she only approached Sono with the intentions of leading her on.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I hear non-answers make you look really smart.
I actually find it pretty funny how you are trying to defend being unfaithful and cheating.

On the other side, just because someone says something you like is bad, you don't need to jump to spirited, and even nasty, defense of it as if they attacked you personally. Try to act like adults about this in even the most minimal fashion, please.

Guess that doesn't apply to you.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Nope, degenerates who sleep around, cheat or are otherwise unfaithful being tools/all around bad people is not a personal hang-up, it's just a fact. And it has everything to do with the story, because only through their portrayal in the story can they be shown with those negative qualities.

Conqclub
Philosophia discussion 23 Jun 07:48
joined Jun 13, 2017

No, her dad and his wife had another daughter soon after her death.

Who also smokes and looks exactly the same?

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Wish the editor didn't downscale the raws so much. What a waste.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I wonder if these two are going to get any more books by this artist.

joined Jun 13, 2017

NanoFate.us could really use a proof reader.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

It's like Hirari. And you sure have a lot of posts in this thread.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I wouldn't really call her a "tool" either

No, she very much is. Here's a hint. Tool has more than one meaning.
The point is that promiscuous deserve literally nothing, as they are not good people. Even if they try to change their ways, they are still riddled with mistakes.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

I wonder if anyone plans to redo the rest of Tokoharu's books. It'd be nice, they could use it.

Conqclub
joined Jun 13, 2017

Kittens.
Drama.
"b- but we're both girls"
Self loathing.

Good stuff. This one has all the right notes. Too bad it's only 1 chapter every 4 months.

joined Jun 13, 2017

Mallow has more "shipping" moments with Ash, and none with anyone else. A youtube video of out of content scenes with Mallow being her friendly self doesn't amount to much.

You really shouldn't try to spread misinformation like this.

Conqclub
Philosophia discussion 23 Jun 06:07
joined Jun 13, 2017

The ending, though. Like what?

Does she have a twin?