Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I was sad and crying like a second ago till I turned the page that they finally know how to cure it and the suffering cycle will finally be able to stop. I was so happy, I cried. It was a great story, made my heart ache on different level.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Somehow this turned into a happy ending
I'm glad it dud

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

You know, this proof all vampire story will be age gap somewhat.
Maybe is a convince ending in reincarnation setting but honestly prefer stop in the ambiguity of two chapter ago with they marriage

joined Sep 11, 2019

This really was a long ride waiting for this manga's translations. It ended quite well and almost brought a tear to my eye

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

Final Felizzzzzz!!!!! Qué bien. Thank you very much for translating until the end and so fast!♥♥♥

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 8:58PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

this isn’t the ending, there’s a nice and lewd epilogue chapter

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 1:45AM

20210406_230049
joined Apr 16, 2021

sobs

ambi Katsdotter
joined Jun 16, 2021

this manga made me cry so many times, and i'm so relieved that they got a true happy ending. one of my favourite drama/angsty yuri stories and i hope it gets printed in english so i can buy it for my yuri colleciton

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

A nice after story, I liked it and it's funny everyone now works in that school.

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a wonderful sweet beautiful story! I cried at the end. I was so very happy that even though their names had changed they were still truly in love with each other. I liked that little story of older Aoi and Shion . Everyone can live together without dying in a year. Each bride can stay married for much much longer. Thanks so much for this wonderful story. I feel happier about how it ended. Takano Saku is a great storyteller and artist too.

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 6:07PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

this manga made me cry so many times, and i'm so relieved that they got a true happy ending. one of my favourite drama/angsty yuri stories and i hope it gets printed in english so i can buy it for my yuri collection

I agree with you. I would like to purchase it too.

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 4:32PM

joined Apr 24, 2019

Wow glad they got happy ending but i feel kinda empty there won't be more chapters now

joined Apr 24, 2019

this isn’t the ending, there’s a nice and lewd epilogue chapter

Thanks goodness, you made my day, i can breathe again now

joined Oct 25, 2010

That is so very true . I felt much happier than yesterday.

joined May 1, 2015

I like this new ending.

Edit: I just saw that there will be one more lewd chapter/epilogue.
I am looking forward to that.
I need more of these two.

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 6:50PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

She’s a tsun this time around huh

I absolutely adore how the end of chapter 1, is exactly the same as the end of chapter 22. To show how every time they meet, Iris cries and says the same line (,: my heartttttt

joined Oct 14, 2016

Good ending demn glad to see Aoi woken up

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

wait there is an epilogue after chapter 23?

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

It’s really nice that Aoi was able to break the cycle of suffering papillio demons and brides, but now the question is are the brides immortal too??? What happens to the brides when their partner goes into chrysalis, do they just die naturally too or do they die from withdrawals until the time the demon blooms. So many questions, but at least there’s a happy ending

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

joined Apr 6, 2018

the one shot chapter 23 - thank you thank you. I forgot that a cure will be invented as time passes by. When I finished reading the main story I am somehow hated the idea that they will get to meet every single time but always get to experience the feeling of losing each other as the bride slowly decline SO IT HURTS TO THINK ABOUT IT

THEN THE CURE HAPPENED thankyoutheshipissailingsmoothly mymindishealed

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

So, I haven't read this in a while, and I'm quite lost. The black haired girl gets reincarnated, falls in love with the vampire girl, but then dies. Potentially regaining the memories of the past incarnations in the process?

But I keep seeing people reference that there is a cure for what kills her. So the next time she reincarnates she won't die and they can live together longer?

If that is what it is, then is this a happy ending? Bittersweet?

last edited at Jun 23, 2021 11:28AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

My god chapter 23 is everything I could have wished for for the finale

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

It’s really nice that Aoi was able to break the cycle of suffering papillio demons and brides, but now the question is are the brides immortal too??? What happens to the brides when their partner goes into chrysalis, do they just die naturally too or do they die from withdrawals until the time the demon blooms. So many questions, but at least there’s a happy ending

I think the bride is not immortal but will live till old age and die naturally (so basically they can live happily together longer than a year ). And after that the papiliodaemon (i don’t know if I said it right) will go into chrysalis and find a new bride.

To reply you must either login or sign up.