Forum › Posts by Ri-chan

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Oh shit it’s Flowerchild. I need to shut down my brain to be able to read this.

After reading 3 chapters: Damn, so it’s gonna be like that.

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Hmrmr, have any of you ever read something, a manga, where you don't like the drawing, the story or the characters, but somehow, you keep on reading?

This is what this manga is, it even grosses me out a bit, yet I let my morbid curiosity win over xD

Yes, curiosity wins over. I just have to see how the manga ends. 1% chance it might end up being a good one xd

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

It’s really nice that Aoi was able to break the cycle of suffering papillio demons and brides, but now the question is are the brides immortal too??? What happens to the brides when their partner goes into chrysalis, do they just die naturally too or do they die from withdrawals until the time the demon blooms. So many questions, but at least there’s a happy ending

I think the bride is not immortal but will live till old age and die naturally (so basically they can live happily together longer than a year ). And after that the papiliodaemon (i don’t know if I said it right) will go into chrysalis and find a new bride.

Ri-chan
Semelparous discussion 06 Apr 16:24
Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Oooh the girl who got captured by the enemy Manabe Ryouka is the girl from chapter 9-10. The name was so familiar so I had to go and check. I hope she will be saved. (Small possibility tho)

Ri-chan
Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Omegaverse yuri are kinda popping up these days (ok this is like the second I have seen. The other was “Best Friends” manwha).

Still really interested to see where this story is going. Don’t get me wrong rape is not fine OBVIOUSLY. But it’s omegaverse so it’s kinda not that surprising. ( ̄ー ̄)

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Takano Saku’s works are always so nice to read. ( ̄∇ ̄)/

Btw why some stories (example this one) have sex in it but it’s only tagged as “nswf” and not “moderate amounts of sex”? Just curious.