joined Sep 11, 2019

THE ONESHOT
YEEEEEEEES

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

i must of cried like 5 times just through one complete read through

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Aoi is old when we finally see her on the wheel chair. The question I like to know the answer is that, did she grow old while being in a long term induced coma, and when she wakes up after receiving the cure she stops aging?
OR she grows old extremely slowly and still retains her school girl body, then after receiving the cure, she ages normally and reach old age?

joined Oct 25, 2010

I am sure that their love for each other is eternal. May love and joy bind you both for always. The same fate applies to Aoi and Shion. I hope we can meet here in the future. Thanks Takano Saku !

ambi Katsdotter
joined Jun 16, 2021

OR she grows old extremely slowly and still retains her school girl body, then after receiving the cure, she ages normally and reach old age?

this makes sense with how i'd guess the process of putting someone in a coma to temporarily save her would go, and also i just want it to be true

joined Jul 25, 2021

why does the sensei remain an adult and remember everything?

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

The end of the story is good, but I'm not completely satisfied. First, as time passed, "Sensei" remembers all the happenings, as as she is reborn it is explained in the series that she doesn't forget any memories she gained. While Iris and Sara don't remember anything, Iris was reborn at the same time as Sara, they both met at the same school they attended years ago (before they both reincarnated) and then the same story repeats itself, the difference that a way was found. to prolong the lives of brides, so at the end of the last chapter we see Iris and Sara as school teachers who studied and do not remember their last reincarnation, it's a shame, because it was such a beautiful story! While Aoi and Shion know what happened they prefer not to intrude on Iris and Sara's "new" life so they don't suffer and remember what they both went through.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 4:33PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What the hell... Shion was in love with Iris, and nothing happened with the development? Why even put it in there? Jeez.

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 6:59PM

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

Maybe chapter 20 should have “Marriage” tag.

ThatOneDioDude
1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

So yeah, I'm late to this and only got to chapter 7 but I can't be the only one who thinks the characters and their development is poorly done?

The main girl goes from so shy she can barely talk to people to highly confident every other chapter, it's like she just has an on and off switch for when she acts a certain way, which isn't natural, there should have been an actual build-up to her personality change not just "oh now I'm hyper-confident in what I say", it's like the author realized they didn't like her personality after chapter 2, and just tried to revamp her character, then when they realized that didn't make sense he just decided he would just pick when she acts a certain way.

Also, blondie starts liking the MC way too quickly, there was again, no build-up at all, they just go "oh well I guess I like them now" after like..... 2 days of hanging out.

Also, the whole vampire thing was a really cheap excuse to make this pseudo hentai, just saying.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 1:31AM

joined Dec 3, 2021

Why the hell is shion in love with iris? That’s unnecessary.
But I cried a lot. That was so depressing.

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 5:06PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I wait and hope this work will be translated to English one day and available on amazon.com ! It is so beautiful and sweet!

buttxrscotch
joined Nov 4, 2017

I just got my heart completely destroyed here and then patched up with the ending ;-; but like, chapters 13 - 16 are missing? I didn't even realize, but where are they?

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Just read chapter 7. What the fuck? Someone get Blade on the phone, this shit is unconscionable.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I hope Iris and Sara are forever happy, together, and loving each other deeply! Every time I read their story, I get teary-faced sad ! I can’t read until the tears stop!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is one of the sweetest yet most tragic story that I have ever read! I don’t cry much, but I couldn’t stop crying while reading the last few chapters! I understand that love and hope are eternal... that they have been bound lovers for many lifetimes! It’s just so sad that Iris was alone when Sara and Moe-Chan died first! I know that they will never part because of Sara’s condition. The brides’ annual death from papillodemon bite is now curable! Shion and Aoi as well as Iris and Sara can love each other much longer than 1 year !

joined Feb 10, 2022

Simply one of the best yuri I've ever read. Read long time ago and purchased the four volume.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Feels like a giant asspull. Oh yeah I keep meeting you in my past lives, sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to NTR myself from myself, you see. See you again some day :)

But I guess they can eventually be happy. I presume they get their memories back.

Why asspull? There were multiple mentions/ visuals that Sara got her memories back.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

"I suddenly remember"

Aight, Imma heads out now.

Nah, look into Chapter 16, she already started to remember a bit there. Next she had a vision in Chapter 19 and remembered her past life completely. It wasn't "suddenly".

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

why does the sensei remain an adult and remember everything?

First, her bride never died, so she wasn't in chrysalis. 2nd, she is a exception and remembers every rebirth.

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is such a profound, precious, yet depressing work! Iris and Sara have been together and loved each other through many years and lifetimes! I am saddened by this tragic work, but I still feel hopeful that they will always love each other through eternity!

To reply you must either login or sign up.