Forum › Posts by SaltyDaddy

joined Aug 8, 2022

Isn’t it me but I find that some Japanese Yuri mangaka is so bad at developing plot or writing character development in their manga?

The art is exquisite and top-notch, but the storyline… C’mon, it feels like they just disrespect their fans generally… if you tell me to pay a dime for this, with all due respect, no!

last edited at Nov 17, 2022 5:05AM

joined Aug 8, 2022

The end is kinda rush IMO.

And I wish Kashikaze will make another sequel starting with the secondary couple: Wakana and Yuina. I think they have more depth of complexity in dealing with girls’ love dilemma (especially with Wakana’s unrequited first love, and how Yuina is head over heel to Wakana in the first place, etc.). I’m pretty sure their story will be much more interesting than the main couple :(….

joined Aug 8, 2022

Is novel already completed?

SaltyDaddy
joined Aug 8, 2022
Eyfrw87ueamyjhh-orig

Love this, imagine they get married and live together, Yui might be death by laughing too much from Ayano’s failed puns every day lol.

SaltyDaddy
joined Aug 8, 2022

If a girl is wet just by your simple touch, she does have feeling for you. Like whoever said, “your heart and your body know better than your mind.”

The way Chisaki looks at Ayane while talking about her crush makes me believe that Chisaki does have feelings for Ayane as much as Ayane has for her.

Yet, this is not Disney nor fluffy world in Yuru Yuri, as two adult & single Japanese women falling for each other, can’t they have their own happy ending? Namori said it clearly: No.

Man, love hurts, but does it feel great :P?

SaltyDaddy
Truth discussion 12 Aug 02:25
joined Aug 8, 2022

I keep coming back to read this oneshot every year, and it never ceases to amaze me with the old saying, “in love and war, all is fair!”

P.S.: I was reading Oomuroke lately and thought about Nadeshiko and her friends lol.

Imagine Nadeshiko is the short hair, Miho is the curly short hair, Ai is the black long hair, and Megumi is the pony chick.

Can’t. Unseen. This. LOL

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 2:26AM

SaltyDaddy
joined Aug 8, 2022

I follow the raw, and this is what I assume so far about Nadeshiko’s secret GF after chap 80.

1) Miho: she might has a crush on Nadeshiko. An unrequited love, I’d say.

2) Megumi: She’s not the type of lover, more like type of friend that desires everyone always stay and laugh together. And want to be a part of group hang-outs.

3) Ai: She is Nadeshiko’s secret girl friend based on the uncommunicated spoken when their eyes meet. I feel Ai doesn’t really mind to hide their relationship. She’s actually good at acting as a normal friend (no teasing to Nadeshiko) and suppress her feelings towards Nadeshiko in public.

I hope Namori can make another spinoff only for these 4 girls. I want to see their characters’ development and their hangout moments. Want to know more about each of them :D.

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 1:56AM

SaltyDaddy
joined Aug 8, 2022

There is no love for this series anymore???

joined Aug 8, 2022

Ahhh, the youth of love :). I listen to “Summer” of Mr. Joe Hisaishi while reading this masterpiece and feeling life has always been so beautiful… Akebi does bring out the best of people whenever she’s close to them, like a tiny fairy that grants the happiness to the forest.

As an Yuri lover, I feel blessed.