Forum › What's that manga called?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Titanoktonon posted:

Ocean meets the Sky

I knew it had something to do with the ocean or sea. Thanks!

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 12:27PM

JellyGlasses
Arttumbsicon
joined Feb 10, 2015

Hey I have a manga that I'm trying to find for a friend. I only have a small snippet of it. I know I've read it before I just can't remember much about it so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/Gqm81Dm.png

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
JellyGlasses
Arttumbsicon
joined Feb 10, 2015

Tabegoro Girl

WHOA you're good. Thank you very much! I owe you one.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Ah, here I am posting this... There was a manga I read here a little while back Where a teacher who was feeling burnt out with teaching was doing home visitations. Then she found herself really attracted to the mother of one of her more troublesome students and they somehow end up together. It seems that daughter doesn't come home often but later she comes home unexpectedly and finding her teacher at her house was worried about why her teacher is there and whether she's in trouble.

I think it was a two part story, but maybe the two parts were in one release.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this and this.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks, that's it.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I remember one where this woman in her 20s suddenly saw the most beautiful pairs of legs that belongs to this middle schoolgirl(the woman didn't know that the girl was a middle schooler) who is walking around in her sister's heels and noticed that the heels broke. The woman went up to the girl and told her that she'll bring her to a shoe store and will get it fixed. Coincidentally, the woman's family owns a shoe store. Something or another happens and the woman requests to make a pair of shoes that matches perfectly with the schoolgirl and told her to come back a few months later to come receive it. When she came back, she became a high schooler.
Something like that, somebody help please?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I remember one where this woman in her 20s suddenly saw the most beautiful pairs of legs that belongs to this middle schoolgirl(the woman didn't know that the girl was a middle schooler) who is walking around in her sister's heels and noticed that the heels broke. The woman went up to the girl and told her that she'll bring her to a shoe store and will get it fixed. Coincidentally, the woman's family owns a shoe store. Something or another happens and the woman requests to make a pair of shoes that matches perfectly with the schoolgirl and told her to come back a few months later to come receive it. When she came back, she became a high schooler.
Something like that, somebody help please?

Is this it?

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was from years ago...lets see...
Original manga(i think)
Friends or childhood friends
A sport maybe(table tennis or volleyball)
And somehow one friend literally stuffs the other (plump)friend into a bathing suit

I don't remember whatever else

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Original manga(i think)
And somehow one friend literally stuffs the other (plump)friend into a bathing suit

Sounds like Fatonic Love.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Original manga(i think)

Sounds like Fatonic Love.

That's it! Thanks Nezchan :)
I still think it's amazing how y'all can find them like that ^_^
Admittedly it was a strange manga craving that reminded me of that one lol ;p

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

There are these girl, college students I think. They met at some kind of party and started talking. One enjoys the sensation of pain, the other has never injured someone in her life until now. I don't have that good of a description but I'll can give more details if anyone needs it

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

There are these girl, college students I think. They met at some kind of party and started talking. One enjoys the sensation of pain, the other has never injured someone in her life until now. I don't have that good of a description but I'll can give more details if anyone needs it

Sounds like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry

joined Sep 30, 2014

My friend is looking for a doujin they read on the site some time ago but lost the name to it, i can't seem to find it for them and i suspect it may have been removed.

her description of it was that 2 girls in wedding dresses were in an empty church getting married (it's just them) and apparently one or both are futanari. after exchanging their vows they then have sex and my friend said that they recall one of the girls saying either

• it's fine to be doing it in the church because it's showing god their love for each other
  • initiates by saying they should prove to god their love by doing it at the alter

also there's one i am wondering if it made it here or not as i saw it elsewhere. it's was a Puella Magi Madoka Magica one with Sayaka and Kyoko. i'm not sure if they were sleeping together but one of them (i quite sure it was Sayaka) was awake and used the other's hand to masturbate with while they were sleeping. i think at the end they ended up getting pinned in some position and couldn't move until the other woke up because they didn't want to wake them up

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 1:42AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

My friend is looking for a doujin they read on the site some time ago but lost the name to it, i can't seem to find it for them and i suspect it may have been removed.

her description of it was that 2 girls in wedding dresses were in an empty church getting married (it's just them) and apparently one or both are futanari. after exchanging their vows they then have sex and my friend said that they recall one of the girls saying either

• it's fine to be doing it in the church because it's showing god their love for each other
  • initiates by saying they should prove to god their love by doing it at the alter

also there's one i am wondering if it made it here or not as i saw it elsewhere. it's was a Puella Magi Madoka Magica one with Sayaka and Kyoko. i'm not sure if they were sleeping together but one of them (i quite sure it was Sayaka) was awake and used the other's hand to masturbate with while they were sleeping. i think at the end they ended up getting pinned in some position and couldn't move until the other woke up because they didn't want to wake them up

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuyudaku_futanari_musume_ch05

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_lonely_to_masturbate_by_yourself

joined Sep 30, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuyudaku_futanari_musume_ch05

i sent the link to my friend to check out. they confirmed it's the one

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_lonely_to_masturbate_by_yourself

yeh this is the one too. thanks

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Okay, I'm not even sure if this manga is on Dynasty Scans, but I figure you guys are my best shot at finding it.

I read this one a really, really long time ago on /u/. It was posted in an incest thread but I'm not sure if it was actually incest because I don't think it was translated at the time. Two girls are on a bed. One of them is playing a game while the other sexually harasses her from behind. They fuck. Then they make out and fuck again. Not the best description, I know, but I have gone mad trying to find it again.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Okay, I'm not even sure if this manga is on Dynasty Scans, but I figure you guys are my best shot at finding it.

I read this one a really, really long time ago on /u/. It was posted in an incest thread but I'm not sure if it was actually incest because I don't think it was translated at the time. Two girls are on a bed. One of them is playing a game while the other sexually harasses her from behind. They fuck. Then they make out and fuck again. Not the best description, I know, but I have gone mad trying to find it again.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tatoeba_konna_shimai This?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

You are a fucking God.

joined Apr 25, 2017

looking for a manga (yuri). Long story short, devil finds fallen angel, breaks its sleeping spell, takes it to her place (NSFW), and decides to keep her.

joined Mar 15, 2017

looking for a manga (yuri). Long story short, devil finds fallen angel, breaks its sleeping spell, takes it to her place (NSFW), and decides to keep her.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/honey_inferno

joined Oct 18, 2014

what is the manga called the high school girl freshman is walking down the road going to school then all of a sudden it starts raining and she sees another girl in front of her that turns out that she was A junior or a senior in high school she was older than her in the freshman girl invited the girl in her house until the rain stop stopped since her house is close they both went to the bathroom to change their clothes and he started getting intense

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

what is the manga called the high school girl freshman is walking down the road going to school then all of a sudden it starts raining and she sees another girl in front of her that turns out that she was A junior or a senior in high school she was older than her in the freshman girl invited the girl in her house until the rain stop stopped since her house is close they both went to the bathroom to change their clothes and he started getting intense

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_shower

To reply you must either login or sign up.