Forum › What's that manga called?

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I don't remember if it was on here or not but
I'm looking for a manga that has 2 girls, I think they were classmates or OL in the same company. So one of the 2 girls confessed to the other but immediately took back her words and said to forget aboutit. The girl who was confessed to thought about the confession all day/night and finally gather the courage to answer the confession.
Something like that, I don't feel like it was detailed enough

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't remember if it was on here or not but
I'm looking for a manga that has 2 girls, I think they were classmates or OL in the same company. So one of the 2 girls confessed to the other but immediately took back her words and said to forget aboutit. The girl who was confessed to thought about the confession all day/night and finally gather the courage to answer the confession.
Something like that, I don't feel like it was detailed enough

Sounds like The Pace Of Two to me.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Yuri manga where one of the girls got a boyfriend and the other becomes sad and pretends to be sick, the girl skips her date to go take care of friend and they end up kissing

last edited at May 9, 2017 8:31AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

@Nezchan, no it's doesn't seem like The Pace Of Two was what I was looking for, I think the art was more mature looking

last edited at May 9, 2017 2:52PM

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Could it be this? I don't know about mature looking art, but it sounds similar.

last edited at May 9, 2017 5:02PM

joined Apr 16, 2017

Hey guys, do you know that one-shot where 4 well-known mangaka friends decided to got a hostess bar? I can't remember what it was called except for a scene when one of the mangaka folded a yen note the wrong way when tipping one of the hostesses

Thanks!

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

That one I remember, Yuri Friends.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Thanks Titanoktonon!

joined May 10, 2017

Hey guys, I'm looking for a series where two best friends are in love with each other's sisters, but can't get with them no matter what. It was more of a comedy series. It was featured a while ago, but I can not remember the name for the life of me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for a series where two best friends are in love with each other's sisters, but can't get with them no matter what. It was more of a comedy series. It was featured a while ago, but I can not remember the name for the life of me.

Sisterism

last edited at May 10, 2017 5:06PM

joined May 10, 2017

Damn that was fast. Bookmarking it now, thanks so much!

Asasasasas
joined Mar 28, 2017

Girl meets a DJ at a party and ends up joining her DJ posse.

Also what's the state of said manga/TL?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

WrongPriest posted:

Girl meets a DJ at a party and ends up joining her DJ posse.

Also what's the state of said manga/TL?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/after_hours

Got licensed so american's denies everyone. Sexy Akiba Detectives should still tl it but I'm not sure.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Presumably you're talking about After Hours. It's licensed by Viz, and the first volume is up for pre-order on their website.

Dynasty will continue to not host scanlations of the series as stated on the series page.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Got licensed so american's denies everyone. Sexy Akiba Detectives should still tl it but I'm not sure.

The legal threat was prior to the licensing as I recall, and covered a number of sites. If someone is translating it, please do not link to them here.

Asasasasas
joined Mar 28, 2017

Yes it was After Hours. That's alright I thought it was something like that.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

The legal threat was prior to the licensing as I recall, and covered a number of sites. If someone is translating it, please do not link to them here.

Yeah, no, definitely not cus of Americans. It got licensed (Oct 2016) like a year or so after chapters were demanded to be taken down (late 2015), so that's kind of a random, baseless and uninformed thing to say.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, no, definitely not cus of Americans. It got licensed (Oct 2016) like a year or so after chapters were demanded to be taken down (late 2015), so that's kind of a random, baseless and uninformed thing to say.

If anything, it was likely aimed mostly at Chinese companies. We were a secondary concern at best.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Meursault posted:

random, baseless and uninformed thing to say.

Because no series ever was made to be remove after it got licensed just from english speaking sites. It didn't happen countless time before hence I have no reason to assume that was also the case here.

last edited at May 10, 2017 7:53PM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

random, baseless and uninformed thing to say.

Because no series ever was made to be remove after it got licensed just from english speaking sites. It didn't happen countless time before hence I have no reason to assume that was also the case here.

They were removed because the scanlators decided it on their own, afaik
The red tag dynasty has to describe those series don't reflect what happened behind those decisions.
But yeah that's basically it. You assumed. Strange how assuming things can lead us to be wrong sometimes.
But no worries, you can't possible be wrong. You've just made an educated guess.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/130538

last edited at May 10, 2017 8:10PM

joined Feb 14, 2014

Hello, I'm looking for a NSFW manga! Where a girl being tested by her boss with the company's new product (sex toys). I don't remember if it's an oneshot or sequel. Have been looking for it for awhile. Thank you!

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Sounds at least similar to this.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Looking for a manga where the MC wanted to be a prince buuuuut she is a girl hehehe she had white hair and is cool or so they say then she met a black haired girl who eventually cuts her hair off by the end of the story

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello, I'm looking for a NSFW manga! Where a girl being tested by her boss with the company's new product (sex toys). I don't remember if it's an oneshot or sequel. Have been looking for it for awhile. Thank you!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/thats_not_what_i_wanted_to_grow_bigger Could it be this?

To reply you must either login or sign up.