Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Feb 14, 2014

Hello, I'm looking for a NSFW manga! Where a girl being tested by her boss with the company's new product (sex toys). I don't remember if it's an oneshot or sequel. Have been looking for it for awhile. Thank you!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/thats_not_what_i_wanted_to_grow_bigger Could it be this?

Neither of them. The toy she used was a dildo. From what I remember at least one of the character had black hair and it all happened in an office. The art was really good.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Haru-n posted:

Looking for a manga where the MC wanted to be a prince buuuuut she is a girl hehehe she had white hair and is cool or so they say then she met a black haired girl who eventually cuts her hair off by the end of the story

I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for.

joined May 7, 2011

This isn't exactly the right place, but I though I had seen a post with information on how to support Galette. I can't find it on the Forum. My vague memory is that was on a Japanese Patreon type site.

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it this, or maybe this? They are the only posts that I recall on here.

joined May 7, 2011

Yes, those were the ones. Thanks

joined May 25, 2017

I'm looking for a manga in which there are characters that turn into animals like dog, cat, tiger. (sorry for the arbitrary description)
https://blog.magestore.com/
https://blog.magestore.com/magento-url-rewrite/

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 5:48AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Can you be more specific? Right now it sounds like Fruits Basket which isn't even yuri (though it is shoujo, it's het).

In that manga there are 13 members of the Souma family who turn into the animals from the Chinese Zodiac (plus the cat). They keep this fact secret, but it's discovered by a girl named Tohru, who ends up living with three of them.

last edited at May 27, 2017 9:20PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Can you be more specific? Right now it sounds like Fruits Basket which isn't even yuri (though it is shoujo, it's het).

You misspelled yaoibait.

joined May 28, 2017

I think it's a oneshot manga. I read it before and just couldn't remember the title. It's about this two friends. One of them is engaged. Towards the end, when the other partner invited her to see his parents, she said that she was sorry, I think, and she ran back to the apartment. And then she saw her friend crying by the door step.

If anyone knows the title, just comment. Cheers.

last edited at May 28, 2017 7:18PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Pretty sure it is this

last edited at May 28, 2017 7:18PM

joined May 28, 2017

Pretty sure it is this

Cheers but it's not it. Pretty close tho. The one that's getting married has a black hair and probably is an office lady. She and her fiance/boyfriend (sorry couldn't remember) were talking in a park and that's when he suggested to meet his parents.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chiibii00 posted:

Pretty sure it is this

Cheers but it's not it. Pretty close tho. The one that's getting married has a black hair and probably is an office lady. She and her fiance/boyfriend (sorry couldn't remember) were talking in a park and that's when he suggested to meet his parents.

Yea, it sounded pretty similar so it was first thing that came to mind, but it wasn't perfect match. Thought maybe you were just misremembering some parts.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Pretty sure it is this

I think it's this three part series. This page onwards seems to te the scene you're referring to.

last edited at May 28, 2017 8:08PM

joined May 28, 2017

Pretty sure it is this

I think it's this three part series. This page onwards seems to te the scene you're referring to.

Yeah it is. Cheers mate.
Lol my description was off by a mile. Apologies to nevri and thanks to both of yah. :)

joined May 28, 2017

Hey guys
I'm looking for a Manga where a girl is asked by her brother to fill in for her at his work he's a teacher at an all girls school and when she gets there the girls are all over her

The mc has short hair and her brother is kind of an idiot she's the more responsible one according to the first chapter there's a girl with long black hair who I believe is the student council president possibly
She's very responsible and doesn't behave like the other girls in the class who blatantly flirt but in private she makes it known she likes the teacher (the main character's brother) but she tells it to her

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hey guys
I'm looking for a Manga where a girl is asked by her brother to fill in for her at his work he's a teacher at an all girls school and when she gets there the girls are all over her

The mc has short hair and her brother is kind of an idiot she's the more responsible one according to the first chapter there's a girl with long black hair who I believe is the student council president possibly
She's very responsible and doesn't behave like the other girls in the class who blatantly flirt but in private she makes it known she likes the teacher (the main character's brother) but she tells it to her

This?

joined May 28, 2017

Hey guys

This?

That's the one, thanks!

joined Nov 27, 2016

There's this manga that I think is a sequel and it's pretty short, it's about a girl who's short and has short black hair and is serious who's in a relationship with like the mother-like one, and it's a secret to the other friends, there's no drama or angst and I thought it was Amano Shuninta but I was wrong and couldn't find it anywhere

Maybe, i thought I looked through them all but I !at have skipped

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 4:27AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'd go for this one

joined Nov 27, 2016

^ooh yeah that was it thanks

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

I am looking for this yuri manga because I wanna read again but I forgot the name. I've searched manga websites but I can't seem to find it. It's kind of an old manga. I don't have any pic so this will be hard to explain.

Well the story goes where girlA always confesses her love to her classmate girlB hoping for some kind of reaction but girlB always won't take her seriously, saying girlA is just a flirt to everyone or something. One day girlA and girlB were on their way to school, a boy suddenly approaches them and confessed to girlB. And girlB goes blushy blushy and all lol xD this made girlA furious and fend off the boy. GirlB then got mad because of girlA's attitude. GirlA was like "what's wrong with you blushing like that" or something and girlB was like "can't help it it's the first time someone has ever confessed to me" or something then girlA was like "I always confess to you" or something.

So there you go. I hope someone can help me, I really wanna read it again :(

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 9:53PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I am looking for this yuri manga because I wanna read again but I forgot the name. I've searched manga websites but I can't seem to find it. It's kind of an old manga. I don't have any pic so this will be hard to explain.

Well the story goes where girlA always confesses her love to her classmate girlB hoping for some kind of reaction but girlB always won't take her seriously, saying girlA is just a flirt to everyone or something. One day girlA and girlB were on their way to school, a boy suddenly approaches them and confessed to girlB. And girlB goes blushy blushy and all lol xD this made girlA furious and fend off the boy. GirlB then got mad because of girlA's attitude. GirlA was like "what's wrong with you blushing like that" or something and girlB was like "can't help it it's the first time someone has ever confessed to her" or something then girlA was like "I always confess to you" or something.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lip_service_woman_and_the_impregnable_maiden

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Well the story goes where girlA always confesses her love to her classmate girlB hoping for some kind of reaction but girlB always won't take her seriously, saying girlA is just a flirt to everyone or something. One day girlA and girlB were on their way to school, a boy suddenly approaches them and confessed to girlB. And girlB goes blushy blushy and all lol xD this made girlA furious and fend off the boy. GirlB then got mad because of girlA's attitude. GirlA was like "what's wrong with you blushing like that" or something and girlB was like "can't help it it's the first time someone has ever confessed to her" or something then girlA was like "I always confess to you" or something.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lip_service_woman_and_the_impregnable_maiden

Oh wow that was fast. Thanks a lot, you're godsend :')

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Hopefully someone can remember the name of this manga for me cause I'm drawing a total blank on it. It's about a girl who transfers to a new school and manages to fall through a weak spot in the ground or something and accidentally discovers a relic of one of the science clubs. The relic is a female android who at the end of the story is revealed to look just like her creator. I want to say the title has something to do with the ocean or sea but I'm not certain.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

To reply you must either login or sign up.