Forum › Posts by Memor-X

joined Sep 30, 2014

I remember reading that they planned to upload them here at some point ? Don't know what happened since then. Now someone need to see if Xolovekid allow their work here if we want the new chapter

according to this facebook post they wanted to but was rejected?

After being rejected by Dynasty Reader and much inner discussion we have come to accept the fact that we are not as "professional" as compared to other scanlation groups. "What were we missing?" we wondered. And it eventually dawned upon us that instead of having a watermark/stamp over each and every page we only have a pitiful credits page tacked on at the end. How would people reading our releases on mangasites even know who we are?! I'm glad to announce that we have fixed this issue, here's a preview of our next release

honestly not sure if that image is a joke or not but am curious if it's true and if so what was the reason for the rejection if that can be shared, only to determine if it's worth trying to find it elsewhere

joined Sep 30, 2014

It sucks that Dynasty-Scans will be losing some yuri

not alot from what i'm seeing (unless the takedown already started). 8chan only has 8 titles here. Lazy Lily has about 78 + images which is quite a bit more compared to 8chan but combined against the +17k in individual titles and +7k images it's not a lot. but at least Lazy Lily site, unlike 8chan site isn't a dated message board and has at least a RSS page to use (8chan has some downloaded .rss file but that's apparently for all smaller sites and entirely useless for a number of rss feed programs) and a proper list of new releases. from what i see of 8chan /u/ thread replies get pushed to the main page aswell which just makes things more convoluted

that said i've confirmed i've already downloaded everything that was posted here at least up until June 14th and after this announcement i prioritized anything in the past couple of months. this just now means i have to keep an eye on 2 more sites (one is a pain to use)

Memor-X
joined Sep 30, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuyudaku_futanari_musume_ch05

i sent the link to my friend to check out. they confirmed it's the one

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_lonely_to_masturbate_by_yourself

yeh this is the one too. thanks

Memor-X
joined Sep 30, 2014

My friend is looking for a doujin they read on the site some time ago but lost the name to it, i can't seem to find it for them and i suspect it may have been removed.

her description of it was that 2 girls in wedding dresses were in an empty church getting married (it's just them) and apparently one or both are futanari. after exchanging their vows they then have sex and my friend said that they recall one of the girls saying either

• it's fine to be doing it in the church because it's showing god their love for each other
  • initiates by saying they should prove to god their love by doing it at the alter

also there's one i am wondering if it made it here or not as i saw it elsewhere. it's was a Puella Magi Madoka Magica one with Sayaka and Kyoko. i'm not sure if they were sleeping together but one of them (i quite sure it was Sayaka) was awake and used the other's hand to masturbate with while they were sleeping. i think at the end they ended up getting pinned in some position and couldn't move until the other woke up because they didn't want to wake them up

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 1:42AM

joined Sep 30, 2014

i came across this on Steam when i was watching the Co-Optional Podcast and TotalBiscurit talks about a MuvLuv VR Game and that it might be infringing copyright with another MuvLuv game.

i checked that both games came from the same developer and when i was looking at their similar games i saw Nurse Love Addiction and one image drew my attention right away http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/485040/ss_f42608937cf0ec6499bcc2716d14b1dc73f916f5.1920x1080.jpg?t=1468178875

Sono Hanabira, Nurse Love Addiction, i need more Shoujo Ai/Yuri since Flowers -Le volume sur printemps- is still being delayed (i already have it pre-ordered)