Forum › Posts by malak

joined Oct 18, 2014

I hope they produce an anime production/adaption based on this anime and or a LIVE action!

FIGHTING!
GOOOOOOOOOO~ TMNR!!!!

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 2:25AM

malak
joined Oct 18, 2014

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

Hahaha, i know what your talking about.

Manga: Pulse by Ratana Satis
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pulse

malak
joined Oct 18, 2014

I swear, there was a series (probably Korean) about a girl who finds out her boyfriend was cheating on her, and then meets up with the girl he cheated on her with, and the story is about them falling in love or something.

It's This :
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/it_would_be_great_if_you_didnt_exist

Manhwa Name:
It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist by Carbonara

malak
1 x ½ discussion 15 Oct 11:17
joined Oct 18, 2014

nowwwwww..... Fuk

joined Oct 18, 2014

Dude... Amazing work.

malak
Ayakashiko discussion 20 Jul 16:16
joined Oct 18, 2014

They should remove this manga from Dynasty scans, This doesn't even have a slight Yuri motivation its a waste of space

malak
joined Oct 18, 2014

what is the manga called the high school girl freshman is walking down the road going to school then all of a sudden it starts raining and she sees another girl in front of her that turns out that she was A junior or a senior in high school she was older than her in the freshman girl invited the girl in her house until the rain stop stopped since her house is close they both went to the bathroom to change their clothes and he started getting intense

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_shower

YES THANK U

malak
Citrus discussion 21 Jun 00:54
joined Oct 18, 2014

im going to be honest I know citrus doesnt have the best story line for a manga. But you have to consider how limtied yuri manga's are. That's why I still read citrus despite its obvious floor. I watched through the whole of once upon a time for yuri subtext. Im clutching at straws its hard to get my yuri fix so I take it in any form at this moment. Plus citrus has such a pretty art so yes the storyline maybe cliche and superficial but fuck it I need my yuri fix.

The hell do you mean it doesn't have a better storyline

joined Oct 18, 2014

actually every time I try to save something there is an error in the list above where when you have a longer list it doesn't really show up after a few times trying in many different ways can you please fix it

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 12:53AM

malak
joined Oct 18, 2014

what is the manga called the high school girl freshman is walking down the road going to school then all of a sudden it starts raining and she sees another girl in front of her that turns out that she was A junior or a senior in high school she was older than her in the freshman girl invited the girl in her house until the rain stop stopped since her house is close they both went to the bathroom to change their clothes and he started getting intense

joined Oct 18, 2014

amazing wish this works should continue on

joined Oct 18, 2014

PLEASE MAKE A STORY FOR EACH

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 9:39PM