Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

It wasn't until I just now finished reading this on mangadex that I realized it has an official English translation. Now I want to bang my head against a wall, but will cope by sharing my misfortune (stupidity) here. I'm sure it would have been a lot more comprehensible. Either way, I liked reading about these two lovable idiots. I wish there was more of them just doing couple stuff, though.
I'll probably wait a few months and then read it on tapas.

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

It's been a while since I last read this series. But yeah, I find it to be a pretty cute story how these two girls started going out with each other after finding out the guy they were with had been caught two-timing them. I agree with an earlier comment that it is refreshing to have two, presumably bi-sexual girls falling in love with one another and guess what, they actually did stick together in the end, downplaying the stereotype bi aren't faithful lovers and will leave their gf for a guy.

My favorite character is of course Guk-Hwa. She's such a badass, the way she shrug off her trashy ex-boyfriend and the pervert old man. Plus her tattoos add to her character :)

joined Mar 21, 2017

The tapas translation is less confusing too. Might be time for a re-read. Good characters and the plot lines get resolved (from what i can remember).

joined Jan 9, 2014

Is the version on Tapas finished?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yeah it was completed last year.

joined Jan 9, 2014

Thanks! I just finished it, and i need a S3 of it. T.T

joined Mar 21, 2017

Thanks! I just finished it, and i need a S3 of it. T.T

We can only wish haha.

joined Mar 29, 2020

One of the best Web comic i've ever read.
Hope the author will make more, his art style is good

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Apparently at some point this year the official English verison on Tapas got taken down: https://tapas.io/series/wishyouweregone

Also Carbonara is working on another yuri series, though only as the artist and not the writer apparently.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 10:26PM

joined Dec 18, 2020

Can somebody please tell what chapter is the scene where Guk Hwa first saw pumpkin thanks

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If anyone happens to have the official English versions through Tapas, please get in touch. No, I won't add it to the site or anything. It's just a personal favour, since the chapters readily available on the internet aren't the best handled. The difference between the two versions is readily apparent, given the Tapas title translation is "Wish You Were Gone," which appears at the top of every page. Thanks!

last edited at Feb 20, 2021 2:53PM

joined Jun 14, 2021

May I also make this request, if anyone have the Tapas translation, please kindly share them with me? >_<

I didn’t know a series could be removed from Tapas (guess it’s because the Korean version’s license with Foxtoon ended). I only saved the first 9 chapters which were free when Tapas started translating it. I was prepared to buy the entire series after they have completed the translation, but over the years I forgot about it ㅠㅠ. I started using Tapas again only recently after I discovered this ongoing series ‘Relationship Guidelines’. That’s when I realized ‘Wish You Were Gone’ has been removed.

Whoever is willing to share with me I could trade other Tapas series that you’re keen. I can’t think of other ways to repay, I would’ve gladly pay back with ink but there’s no option to give/transfer ink so the only way I could think of is to help unlock the series with my account then send it to you.

joined Jul 24, 2021

Gay

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

If anyone happens to have the official English versions through Tapas, please get in touch. No, I won't add it to the site or anything. It's just a personal favour, since the chapters readily available on the internet aren't the best handled. The difference between the two versions is readily apparent, given the Tapas title translation is "Wish You Were Gone," which appears at the top of every page. Thanks!

Have you been able to get access to them yet?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ranzo posted:

Have you been able to get access to them yet?

Sadly, no. The search remains dry for now.

BattleBardOchre
joined Jan 23, 2022

You're in luck, /u/ webtoon thread 3619065. Someone has uploaded the official TL to Mega - https://mega.nz/file/JTBUwJwC#ONNNBFFOqdpmiNJcA_dfgv0S-VqwZ0DYAxYDSR2eQTs

joined Jun 14, 2021

You're in luck, /u/ webtoon thread 3619065. Someone has uploaded the official TL to Mega - https://mega.nz/file/JTBUwJwC#ONNNBFFOqdpmiNJcA_dfgv0S-VqwZ0DYAxYDSR2eQTs

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
I was about to give up hope of ever finding the official TL

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

@BattleBardOchre
Sweet!
Thanks so much for that, had just re-read the unofficial one recently and found it difficult to read (like the first time).
This seems way better

last edited at Jan 28, 2022 11:58AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I wish I had read the official version since the translated one was godawful. Forgetting about that though, this story had real potential. The character designs of the main characters are beautiful, and I dig their personalities as well as the beginning of the story. The second half though kind of goes nowhere. There are too many things left unsaid or implied, even simple things like the end of chapter 72 where Guk-Hwa declares her love and Jang-Mi ends it with an "actually I..." that never gets followed up. Why? Such a bizzare writing choice. So this got downgraded for me because of too many of these writing choices.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The whole thing is also on this site
https://bato.to/series/99347

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The whole thing is also on this site
https://bato.to/series/99347

thank you so much, I didn't feel like downloading the whole series just to have a good translation lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.