Forum › Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto discussion

Snow
joined Sep 28, 2016

MOTHERFUCKER HOLY SHIT FUCK SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! THIS IS MESSED UP MY BALL SACK HAS CANCER

joined Jan 8, 2017

I knew that snorkel was gonna come in useful! I mean, it was super-obvious, but still!

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Don't give up Sayuri, you'll get your kiss one day!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Aside from the humor, or partially because of it, I find this series very romantic.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aside from the humor, or partially because of it, I find this series very romantic.

It is, isn't it! :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kuma shock!
Gary, garu! ^_^ lol!

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 8:30PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This is not the first time. They did this at the capsule hotel before.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

at least we will be together as nutrients

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Damn senpai. What a savage way to ruin a kissing scene!

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto_ch05#3
I want this to be an anime for THIS alone

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

There's not a single time where Senpai doesn't makes a bad day better

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"I wonder why the time I spend with my weird senpai is always so pleasant."
that's because your sanity is crumbling, girl. XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ugh, that's too precious. Also is it just me or was she completely on top of the billiards table? Is that a normal thing??

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Yoriko's power(?) gauntlet slayed me. I wonder if her family is so wealthy because they own a Boston-Dynamics-esque engineering company?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

There is a profound lesson in this chapter regarding cybernetics: it doesn't matter how strong an artificial limb is - the limiting factor is the strength of the body it's attached to.

Ugh, that's too precious. Also is it just me or was she completely on top of the billiards table? Is that a normal thing??

Well, most professional pool players don't actually need to do that, and there are special cue extensions, but sometimes you do have to lean over half of the table to hit the white ball at just the right angle.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Bowling is surprisingly hot!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Holy crap! i want to try that kind of bowling!

joined May 20, 2013

There is a profound lesson in this chapter regarding cybernetics: it doesn't matter how strong an artificial limb is - the limiting factor is the strength of the body it's attached to.

Well, most professional pool players don't actually need to do that, and there are special cue extensions, but sometimes you do have to lean over half of the table to hit the white ball at just the right angle.

What I mean is she looks like she also has her right leg on it.

joined May 20, 2013

I'm assuming there's some sort of 'bowling ball washer' thing balls go through.

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

It turned into a 4koma for a bit! It's always had 4koma-ish sort of humor, so that was cute.

The ending of this chapter was surprisingly touching...

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I love the romance in this, it's so sweet! ^w^

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Nope, she doesn't have her right leg on it; she has both legs on it! Edit: Her left knee is also visible on the table underneath and behind her.

last edited at Feb 2, 2017 9:27PM

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto_ch06#4

I am really curious to know what happen inside there.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nope, she doesn't have her right leg on it; she has both legs on it! Edit: Her left knee is also visible on the table underneath and behind her.

Looking at it more closely, it looks more like that it's her white vest hanging down on the table on both side. Doesn't really look like she's actually kneeling on the table, but hey, considering how crazy that girl is, it wouldn't be a surprise if she did. ^^;

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kouhai should have said, you're wet sempai, i don't want you to get cold, let's warm each other up like the capsule hotel. Pleasant times!

To reply you must either login or sign up.