Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

And taking a look at release post at YP site they say "Also the halfway mark for the series."... soooo 12 more chapters of slice-of-life and then one chapter of yuri... ok I'll wait :P

So this series is basically:
Ecchi
SoL
SoL
SoL
SoL
Yuri

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

How much you wanna bet Natsumi and Riko's mom had/have something going on?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This latest chapter feels like a prelude of a storm

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Toba I literally laughed because Riko said what do you usually do and Natsumi said "kurosaki mina-san" literally Natsumi usually does Riko's mom XDDDD.

I know that's definitely not what she meant but the way it was written made me giggle.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

riko blush soo cute~
very adorable chapter. >.<,.
Can't wait for the next chap.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Natsumi! Nooo! Why must you leave so soon?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

End of volume two and we're finally going some...where? Haha.
And I love it when authors have twitters. It's just so nice and makes me feel like I can actually know them as an author and person, rather just the figure behind all these wonderful stories.

Also, yeah ):
Natsumi seems so darn mysterious.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was the lover of Riko's mom.
.... Or best bud.

last edited at Jan 25, 2014 12:16AM

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Don't think I'm going to make it.... Volume 3, please come soon. ^__^

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Man, I want a yuri scence (>"<) so much!

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Toba I literally laughed because Riko said what do you usually do and Natsumi said "kurosaki mina-san" literally Natsumi usually does Riko's mom XDDDD.

I know that's definitely not what she meant but the way it was written made me giggle.

I just read it again to be sure and...now that you mention it, i really want this be real x)

I like the story and the art but i'm still waiting for yuri to show! ^^

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE. I love the art! More, please!

last edited at Mar 16, 2014 4:39PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Does anyone know if the next volume is out or if they are currently working on scanlating it?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Does anyone know if the next volume is out or if they are currently working on scanlating it?

In Editing

19396991_1358434270858946_1594249645367728617_n.png
joined May 21, 2014

I'm loving the series but Riko so kawaii there should be MORE FANSERVICE

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

In Editing

Ah thank you.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aaaaand finally we got a new chapter, cute, hot and fanservicey but it felt way too short.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

You know, this series name (the one we see on pages) - is an example of Reverse-Engrish. Not every Japanese "R" should be translated as "L"...Sometimes "ru" is "ru"...
Anyway, cute chapter.

last edited at Jun 9, 2014 5:53PM

joined Feb 27, 2014

I had completely forgotten about this. Thanks for the new chapter.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

what this am i just seeing posibble wincest ..too good to be true.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Your goggles might be cranked too high ;p She's clearly into Riko. Mine might be too tight as well seeing that I think Aoi has a thing for Haru.....so...no stones being cast :)

last edited at Jun 10, 2014 12:26AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Your goggles might be cranked too high ;p She's clearly into Riko. Mine might be too tight as well seeing that I think Aoi has a thing for Haru.....so...no stones being cast :)

I had wincest thoughts as well this chapter, though only from Aoi. Mainly cause her blog there was a little to much like Akane's photo journal, not to mention her reactions to everything.

I also agree to seeing Aoi having a thing for Haru, maybe she's just really into people with an "S" personality.

Whatever at least when Riko and Haru get together the twins will have each other.

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'd really love to see AkanexRiko. I like Haru as a character, but somehow, her being with Riko doesn't feel that nice. Akane and Riko together makes me all warm and fuzzy, and I guess I have a thing for the "underdog" there.

In any case, I'm happy to see this is not dropped, I really like that manga.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

^ this
page 7 I thought They were gonna have heat ' c'
Poor big sister "they never care for me anymore" LOL

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Who's the cousin couple? I don't remember one, though, it has been 6 months since the latest release.

And I'm all for the Riko and Haru hook up. Riko doesn't even realize Akane's true feelings. To me, it seems like she just acknowledges her as a really excited fan. Haru and Riko make so much more sense. you can tell that Riko is starting to have feelings for the mischievous Haru, and doesn't realize it.

I would really like to see more of the Yuuko and Midori ship. Love them together.

joined Jul 17, 2013

"Sisterly love is justice!!"

Preach.

To reply you must either login or sign up.