Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

spoiler: Terminated after ch 27 in a good ending.
~~~~~~~~~
Hal: (To Mina = Rico's mom) Please marry your daughter to me.
Rico: WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!! (Throws a paper bag at Hal's head)

last edited at Jul 12, 2013 5:42AM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

BTW what's the exact meaning of the tags "Ongoing"&"Completed"? The orgininal work is ongoing/completed or the scanlation progress?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

They focus on the scanlating. To quote omnscient0:

Ongoing when any of the following statuses don't apply.
Completed the series finished publishing in Japan and all chapters have been scanlated

joined Nov 11, 2010

Ahahaha, Haru is amazing (and Aoi too). This chapter was great, especially the opening. This Tae character seems pretty flaky but I'll be looking forward to her development too.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

Tae is so cute, good lord. My glasses and long dark hair + tsundere fetish is hnghing.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Poor Tae chan! She was humiliated into joining them! Tae chan's my official favorite character now ;p
I like her personality. I always prefer the less cheery characters.

last edited at Aug 5, 2013 8:08PM

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

huehuehue so cute much love for Tsun Tsun Tae, Will be looking forward to more of her. (●´ω`●)ゞ

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Good God, does everyone like Riko when they see her?! Instant admiration (or infatuation)...That is a very cool power to have >w>

And that credit page though...hilarious.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I like this manga a lot but I don't see any real development between riko and haru. The art is superb and the new girl that joined the club also looks pretty. I hope the author doesn't make the romance to be too dragging.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I like this manga a lot but I don't see any real development between riko and haru. The art is superb and the new girl that joined the club also looks pretty. I hope the author doesn't make the romance to be too dragging.

Ya, I feel the same. Great start, that went no where.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Ya, I feel the same. Great start, that went no where.

Love this so far.

Personally I like stories that take time for a relationship to develop. I'm not as big of a fan as the "I just met you but I love you" "Oh I love you too, let's date" stories.... Everyone felt Sasameki Koto was long, it was a little, but I loved it. Loved seeing the relationship change and develop. Same with Girlfriends. I don't care how long it takes, it just has to actually deliver in the end :)

Though that being said. If anyone knows of a good long series, where it shows the two girls getting close, then dating, then actually continuing after they start dating, please let me know. Rarely seem to see a story with all three parts. (budding relationship, getting together, dating afterward) Most seem to end as soon as they start dating. Or start with the couple dating. I wanna see it all :)

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Personally I like stories that take time for a relationship to develop. Everyone felt Sasameki Koto was long, it was a little, but I loved it.

SK was long but it already had its romance in the first chapters, and it wasn't consistent but it developed. However, R&H isn't like that. The first chapter was so promising. But as it goes, nothing really happened between riko and haru's relationship. It's more like a shoujo ai and a slice of life (it is tagged sol, afterall) more than a yuri.

I'm not as big of a fan as the "I just met you but I love you" "Oh I love you too, let's date" stories....

I think you're talking about one shot yuri/shoujo ai mangas. That's basically how they go.

Though that being said. If anyone knows of a good long series, where it shows the two girls getting close, then dating, then actually continuing after they start dating, please let me know. Rarely seem to see a story with all three parts. (budding relationship, getting together, dating afterward) Most seem to end as soon as they start dating. Or start with the couple dating. I wanna see it all :)

I think Gokujou drops is a good one. They kissed which accounts to going out in manga world, but it doesnt end there. Their relationship still advances. :)

last edited at Aug 6, 2013 1:55AM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

instant comment when reading: "You damn masochist" Check that.!!
ohoohohohohoh
"What kind of attitude are you taking towards our princess, bitch?" ! Dun dun dun ~ So good. You can scream in my ears anytime...

oh and duh ~ craze credit page X"D

last edited at Aug 6, 2013 1:57AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Though that being said. If anyone knows of a good long series, where it shows the two girls getting close, then dating, then actually continuing after they start dating, please let me know.

Kase-san Kase-san Kase-san Kase-san Kase-sa~n. There's all sorts of liking going on before the inevitable get-together, but I think it shows the stages of getting to know a person and then going out with them really nicely. In the middle of its second volume right now though, so not particularly long.

On-topic, I really really want to see more of the older couple! Everyone else is great as expected, but I think they could be my favorites before it's over. Awesome credit page as usual.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I love this! <3 LOL the three of them didn't know what was going on~ xD

joined Jul 3, 2013

OrangePekoe:

Kase-san Kase-san Kase-san Kase-san Kase-sa~n. There's all sorts of liking going on before the inevitable get-together, but I think it shows the stages of getting to know a person and then going out with them really nicely. In the middle of its second volume right now though, so not particularly long.

Yeah, Kase-san is one of my absolute favorites. I am patiently (heh, yeah sure.. me patient laugh) waiting for chapters after the kiss. No idea what happens from there, hopefully a lot more :)

Secretnamorifan11:

SK was long but it already had its romance in the first chapters, and it wasn't consistent but it developed. However, R&H isn't like that. The first chapter was so promising. But as it goes, nothing really happened between riko and haru's relationship. It's more like a shoujo ai and a slice of life (it is tagged sol, afterall) more than a yuri.

Yeah, I understand, good point. This one is good though. It just needs to progress more. If it doesn't, that sucks, but it'd still be an amusing read. Personally I'm hoping for the one twin (sorry, I get them mixed up) to get with Riko. Love her personality. Shy and calm, then raging psycho, love it ;)

I think Gokujou drops is a good one. They kissed which accounts to going out in manga world, but it doesnt end there. Their relationship still advances. :)

Again, one of my faves. It's on my list here, I re read it every so often. The necklace charm thing is way cheesy and coincidental, but I love it :)

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Personally I like stories that take time for a relationship to develop. I'm not as big of a fan as the "I just met you but I love you" "Oh I love you too, let's date" stories.... Everyone felt Sasameki Koto was long, it was a little, but I loved it. Loved seeing the relationship change and develop. Same with Girlfriends. I don't care how long it takes, it just has to actually deliver in the end :)

You can have development without "I just met you but I love you". Girl Friends is the perfect example of that, and its the reason I like it so much. This story they meet, and then they just seem to stand still. No development at all, just static characters in different situations.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Midori is so cute. I need more of MidoriYuu

Me too.

joined Jul 3, 2013

You can have development without "I just met you but I love you". Girl Friends is the perfect example of that, and its the reason I like it so much. This story they meet, and then they just seem to stand still. No development at all, just static characters in different situations.

Yes, I understand your view point, but it's a decent story so far. All I can say is we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out. Like I said, imo if there is Yuri in the end, and has a decent story, it's fine :)

And really... are you THAT mean? :) Don't compare stories to Girlfriends... it's just not right... you'll just hurt all the other stories' feelings if you continue to do that ;) Girlfriends was the very first Yuri I read. Nothing compares to it in my eye, since it was wonderful and my first... it is in a class of its own, lol

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"MI-CHANNNN, YUU-CHANNNN"

That was seriously so cute. I need more yuri!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i don't think SBF (or SBB) ending was that crappy, but the credit page almost killed me, that was really the "give me back my money and time" expression!

joined Jul 21, 2011

I was wondering when someone would have the hots for the sensei. She looks to charming to be ignored.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Wow, is the art in this story getting better and better or what!? Those backgrounds @.@

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I was wondering when someone would have the hots for the sensei. She looks to charming to be ignored.

I agree with that one!

last edited at Sep 18, 2013 9:57PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

I still am not feeling it. I think I like A channel better....

To reply you must either login or sign up.