Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

This girl is the spokesperson of CAN YOU TAKE A DAMN HINT AND PISS OFF. She's so pushy I cant stand pushy people It was nice she helped her home but after that go away you did nothing for her.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This girl is the spokesperson of CAN YOU TAKE A DAMN HINT AND PISS OFF. She's so pushy I cant stand pushy people It was nice she helped her home but after that go away you did nothing for her.

Yeah, I have zero patience for that type of people, even though she's mostly well intentioned here (^^) It doesn't help that she has that perma smug/sarcastic attitude, you can never tell if she's poking fun or being considerate. It triggers my social anxiety something fierce and I just want to yell '' COULD YOU PLEASE STOP BEING CRYPTIC AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN ALREADY'' XP

last edited at May 4, 2026 10:05AM

Img_1922
joined Jan 3, 2026

Yay it’s back

Img_1922
joined Jan 3, 2026

This girl is the spokesperson of CAN YOU TAKE A DAMN HINT AND PISS OFF. She's so pushy I cant stand pushy people It was nice she helped her home but after that go away you did nothing for her.

Like give it up already

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think keeping her company until she passed out did help her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Human garbage. :D

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Human garbage. :D

Weird way to spell 'best girl', but ok.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Nah, Toki is based, Kasane is the only real degenerate in this manga

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Human garbage. :D

Weird way to spell 'best girl', but ok.

Not my words (although she's right).

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

What I don't like about this story is that to me both people interested in Meguru seem like predators. As in they love her looks and are really into troubled teens. Everybody is maybe unintentionally trying to get her into a new codependent relationship while she struggles navigating herself out of her last one.
Generally if I in my mind gender swap both women interested in Meguru this feels for some reason even more icky to me.

joined May 9, 2017

Nah, Toki is based, Kasane is the only real degenerate in this manga

Honestly, they all degenerate to an extent, except for Kasane's ex maybe. Seems like the only decent character.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've had this manga on my To Read list for years, and now I finally binged through all of it. It's a really great manga. All the characters are funny, and their flaws make them feel more humane. I also like that the author keeps lampshading the legal implications of Kasane's attraction to Megu and the possible ramifications, which is kind of a breath of fresh air when usually everything is just rainbows and flowers.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

...but I am into being looked at like I'm trash...

I feel personally targeted by that. :'D

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Nah, Toki is based, Kasane is the only real degenerate in this manga

Honestly, they all degenerate to an extent, except for Kasane's ex maybe. Seems like the only decent character.

Mii-chan is best girl

Screenshot%202026-08-16%205.55.57%20am
joined May 23, 2026

I find it hilarious that Kasane is being an otaku at the worst time possible (chpt 20) and of yuri incest too, she's just like me

joined May 8, 2026

Has this been cancelled?

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Has this been cancelled?

The TL or the series? The series isn't cancelled and has been releasing chapters normally.

joined May 8, 2026

Has this been cancelled?

The TL or the series? The series isn't cancelled and has been releasing chapters normally.

Oh thank you. Didn't know it was the translations which has slowed down.

joined Jun 7, 2019

I read this all in one sitting, and maybe I’m overthinking but I have to ask: why does no character here have any sense of morality? The friend just accepts that the protagonist is with a high schooler like it’s no big deal. At least the incest aspect gets called out by Meguru’s sister and father, yet the protagonist doesn't care about her love interest's incestuous situation. That’s what bothers me about these kinds of stories; isn't the whole point that it’s taboo and morally questionable? Why do these stories only touch on the subject superficially or treat it like a gag? You could just as easily have a legal age gap and it wouldn't change much—design-wise, they could even pass for the same age if the story just clarified it. I understand that the central theme is their contractual sisterhood but I don't feel like it's something you can simply ignore. Most chapters feel like a standard slice-of-life, and honestly, the author’s other work, Rejected in a Dream, does this much better. I think the only yuri story I’ve seen so far that actually uses the age gap to affect the plot is Hitoma Iruma’s Married Teacher; the rest just conveniently ignore it, lol.

last edited at Sep 27, 2026 4:04PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

youre saying the father is an asshat but honestly his reaction is valid considering his two daughters were kissing on a regular basis with one of them being a child and the other being ?? whatever age she is

force marrying her off to a guy that looks like him and getting her out of the country is not a valid reaction

dude if we’re gonna be strict the valid reaction is putting the older sister in jail or beating the shit out of her because that’s what i would do if it was my family LMAO but this is fiction, making her leave the country was the most kind outcome

joined Jan 14, 2020

IIRC the friend does express disgust and disapproval with the age gap.

Despite how she's drawn, Meguru is 17.

There are lots of yuri stories that use the age gap to postpone anything happening, often pushing it off to a timeskip. I feel that's more common than not, really.

To reply you must either login or sign up.