ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't like that dude hes giving off some serious sith vibes

He looks less trustworthy. Meaner too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Man, you guys are brutal. She's giving as good as she's taking. They are obviously close friends so perhaps you should wait a bit and reserve judgement before handing him the death sentence.

I'm sorry, but you're too late. I've already handed down the Many Punches In the Face sentence. Which is arguably worse.

I do like how Sith is now equivalent to asshole.

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Holy fuck. "You probably brought it upon yourself..." Oh...oh my god...that's like...the douchiest thing I've heard all day. I can't even. Dealt with a lot of douchebags today so that's quite the feat.

The punches to the face, he practically sits there requesting them.

I would like to mention that after he said this, she replies with a "hmpphh, I don't care about those stupid rumors" (or something like that). So he's just sarcastically riffing on the rumors being spread about her. I doubt he actually believes that. So perhaps we can hold off on the punches to the face as well? ;p

last edited at May 10, 2015 11:27PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I would like to mention that after he said this, she replies with a "hmpphh, I don't care about those stupid rumors" (or something like that). So he's just sarcastically riffing on the rumors being spread about her. I doubt he actually believes that. So perhaps we can hold off on the punches to the face as well? ;p

Yeah, but the haircut.

And the smirking.

joined Mar 23, 2013

They can't, first impression has happened now he's in a category for the rest of his life.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

They can't, first impression has happened now he's in a category for the rest of his life.

Well it's his own fault for wearing his shirt like that. If you don't want to be an asshat for life, button up properly.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

;-; Idk if this is worth the wait of like 2 months per scanlated chapter anymore. I tried, but I officially give up now. Does anyone have the link to the Dropbox with the translated chapters? Thanks in advance.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

;-; Idk if this is worth the wait of like 2 months per scanlated chapter anymore. I tried, but I officially give up now. Does anyone have the link to the Dropbox with the translated chapters? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, 2 months wait for high quality free entertainment is too much to ask of anyone. How dare those bastards anyway? I've a good mind to cut their salary!

I feel your pain, your painful pain which is more painful pain than the painful pain of others who feel that pain.

last edited at May 11, 2015 10:40AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Man, that guy is a toolchest. I don't care how long they've known each other, that kind of coercive behaviour is bullshit.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Uh I'm pretty sure our chapter 7 release was a lot faster than our chapter 6 release. It's just that sometimes real life stuff comes up, and not everyone on our team is available all of the time. We've been a lot more active recently though.

I don't want to link spoiler chapters on a spoiler-free thread, so if you want to find the links to future chapters, visit the spoiler thread. And we don't use Dropbox, btw.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

@halmoni

Uh I'm pretty sure our chapter 7 release was a lot faster than our chapter 6 release. It's just that sometimes real life stuff comes up, and not everyone on our team is available all of the time. We've been a lot more active recently though.

I don't want to link spoiler chapters on a spoiler-free thread, so if you want to find the links to future chapters, visit the spoiler thread. And we don't use Dropbox, btw.

It was, and I'm sorry I came off as insulting. Thank you guys for your continued work on this and bringing this to a wider audience; was sort of desperate in the moment for more good yuri. Seeing people in the spoiler thread talking about somewhere up to chapter 34 gets frustrating, too.
Thought I saw something about a Dropbox in the original 4chan post, my bad. I'll look through the spoiler thread again but I noticed a ton of links have been deleted.

@NezChan

I feel your pain, your painful pain which is more painful pain than > the painful pain of others who feel that pain.

I usually never prod scanlators to go faster (I know it's inconsiderate as hell and they have lives) and this was obviously a really bad place to suggest anything near that. Really sorry.

Also, you're scary as heck.

last edited at May 11, 2015 11:55PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Also, you're scary as heck.

So very true.

joined Oct 6, 2013

Try a google search on "tamen de gushi" instead of "fluttering feelings."

joined Jan 31, 2015

doublexhelix :

wat

last edited at May 14, 2015 12:03AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In any case, it's already been established that there are to be no links to pre-release stuff unless halmori okays it in the spoiler thread. So no point asking here.

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

doublexhelix :

wat

LMAO MY BAD. Got the two series mixed up. Can't post any links here, so I guess you're out of luck unless you can google.

joined Jan 31, 2015

doublexhelix:

doublexhelix :

wat

LMAO MY BAD. Got the two series mixed up.

... How...? Lawl.

Anyway, yeah, searching for the Korean name of the series in romanized form "seolleneun gibun" doesn't find much of anything, unlike "Their Story"/"Tamen De Gushi".

doublexhelix:

Can't post any links here, so I guess you're out of luck unless you can google.

Or if you (Truna or anyone else) really want to read ahead, then head over to the spoiler thread!

... I feel like I'm luring people to a bad place or something.

last edited at May 16, 2015 3:53PM

joined May 1, 2013

Baek Seol-a kind of reminds me of Kim Tae Hee for some reason.

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Someone plz punch that guyy , for real like what an asshole ...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Someone plz punch that guyy , for real like what an asshole ...

I've already got dibs on the face-punching.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

So I read up to 36 chapters. So overwhelmingly cute and funny... and slow but packed with drama. Ahhhhh. My heart. ;-;

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Why are they two groups working on this Manhwa?

joined Jan 31, 2015

bk201my:

Why are they two groups working on this Manhwa?

An excerpt from a previous post from here:

[...]

You guys are right that there are way more released chapters of FF that are not on Dynasty yet. To be exact, at the time of writing, the latest chapter is chapter 35 and the latest chapter on Dynasty is chapter 7.

But this is not because "Dynasty is behind with their own translations and edits". There isn't a "Dynasty team" of translators and editors/typesetters that is working on FF. All the English translated chapters of FF that you read anywhere on the Web pretty much all come from the same people.

Almost all FF English translations come from halmoni. Translations of early chapters were done by Haggant. When a new chapter comes out, halmoni provides a quick translation within a few hours. Then, someone would take this translation and create a rough typeset of the chapter. The people who do the rough typesets, a.k.a. roughs, are QCO (first 28 chapters), Cold, d.d.d., kyra and various other contributors.

Roughs, as the name implies, are not perfect, nor are they meant to be. They are typesets that are done relatively very quickly. The point of the roughs is just to get the translated chapters out as quickly as possible so that people can read and enjoy them. However, they are not meant to be the "final releases". Afterwards, the team goes hard at work to create the final releases. This involves reviewing and improving the translations, cleaning up the images, getting rid of JPEG artifacts, doing the final typesetting, quality-checking, so on. This FF scanlation team is comprised of jrdp_18 (raws, QC), halmoni (translation, TLC), Haggant (translation, early chapters), Kanaria (TLC), Gulf Standard (QC), kyra (QC), kubrick (cleaning), winter (cleaning), takachi (cleaning), Ryo (editing/typesetting). Apologies if I missed anyone.

Now, if you see FF chapters in English on various other sites, you are basically looking at the roughs. Many sites just take whatever they find, even if they are roughs, and upload them. Without ever asking the people who made them, of course.

Then, why doesn't Dynasty just upload the roughs like so many other sites? Because Dynasty tries as much as possible to respect what the scanlators want. So essentially, Dynasty only uploads the final high-quality releases. And personally, that's fine, since if you want to read everything up to the latest chapter, you can read the roughs.

last edited at May 30, 2015 2:08PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch08#15 Not a bad sense of style? It's just a white t-shirt and pants...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch08#15 Not a bad sense of style? It's just a white t-shirt and pants...

Aahahah! Who knows? Maybe they are name brand and that outfit costs $1000 XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.