Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I guess this will get very confusing, very soon. But the worst part is/will be when Main Character with Black/Brown Hair mention the other character by names...

You don't need to understand, just look at the pretty pictures.

joined Jan 31, 2015

drpepperfan:

Replaced the old chapters with the redone versions released by Yuri Project today. Looking forward to more.

Thanks. The quality's awesome.

To the YP team *, thank you for your hard work!

* Note: I believe the ones who frequent this forum are halmoni, takachi, winter. Not sure if there are others.

last edited at May 9, 2015 7:47PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

disliking the smarmy victim blaming conceited male character

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

It's getting harder and harder for me to keep up with the names of the characters... I hope there aren't many more of them.

Who needs names? Main Character with Brown Hair, Main Character with Black Hair - doing this makes it so much easier.

I guess this will get very confusing, very soon. But the worst part is/will be when Main Character with Black/Brown Hair mention the other character by names...

This character cheat sheet is useful for that:
http://seol-raeffkorrasamitlokaddict.tumblr.com/image/113618208178

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's getting harder and harder for me to keep up with the names of the characters... I hope there aren't many more of them.

Who needs names? Main Character with Brown Hair, Main Character with Black Hair - doing this makes it so much easier.

Sweet! That's really helpful, thank you.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You just need to keep in mind that the oppa of this chapter regularly change hairstyle and in one of those he really looks like Seol-A's brother. Most of the time it will be this chapter's oppa but still need to pay some attention x)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm starting to think all Korean manga characters look the same.

Wait.

Was that racist?

joined Jul 8, 2013

Holy fuck. "You probably brought it upon yourself..." Oh...oh my god...that's like...the douchiest thing I've heard all day. I can't even. Dealt with a lot of douchebags today so that's quite the feat.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Okay, that oppa needs to die in a car crash ASAP.

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I feel that baek seol-a is getting some stalker vibes (not that is actually bad)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy fuck. "You probably brought it upon yourself..." Oh...oh my god...that's like...the douchiest thing I've heard all day. I can't even. Dealt with a lot of douchebags today so that's quite the feat.

The punches to the face, he practically sits there requesting them.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Heh, look at that, stopping there just so...! XD and hmm, who's he... >_>

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Dropping this like it's hot.

joined Jan 31, 2015

I will just say one thing...

Yes, this part -- this chapter, specifically -- is rather annoying, especially due to that character.

To those who are reading this for the first time and are put off by the latest chapter (chapter 7), I recommend sticking with it for a bit longer.

It gets better. (COZ I CAN REED INTO DA FUCHUR)

last edited at May 10, 2015 1:54PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

You're dropping the series??

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

You don't know what you're gonna be missing out on. ;)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Aside from that incredibly victim blamy thing he said, I saw a lot of that discussion as a friend who likes to tease to get a rise out of Seol-a.

One thing that's positive in this, is the fact it's the first time we see Seol-a's having real emotions and speaking without her "Queen" filter, she's almost equally rude as him. This is the first time we see any semblance of friend for her in which she can act more true to herself. I understand he's not the best right now, or maybe never.

last edited at May 10, 2015 3:15PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Aside from that incredibly victim blamy thing he said, I saw a lot of that discussion as a friend who likes to tease to get a rise out of Seol-a.

One thing that's positive in this, is the fact it's the first time we see Seol-a's having real emotions and speaking without her "Queen" filter, she's almost equally rude as him. This is the first time we see any semblance of friend for her in which she can act more true to herself. I understand he's not the best right now, or maybe never.

What you see as a positive, that she has a friend she can be herself around, I see a negative in that her closest friend seems to be a total prick. And I'm quite good at recognising them, being one myself.

joined Mar 23, 2013

What you see as a positive, that she has a friend she can be herself around, I see a negative in that her closest friend seems to be a total prick. And I'm quite good at recognising them, being one myself.

Even the lamest of friend is better than no friends unless he backstabs you and/or is extremely harmful, he's not quite there yet.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Even the lamest of friend is better than no friends unless he backstabs you and/or is extremely harmful, he's not quite there yet.

Yeah, I can see that. Though, if I'm using me as the prick point of reference, I can definitely say anyone who ever came close to befriending me is better of that they didn't, but then I'm generally based against people who I see too much of myself in. Which I do with this guy.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, I can see that. Though, if I'm using me as the prick point of reference, I can definitely say anyone who ever came close to befriending me is better of that they didn't, but then I'm generally based against people who I see too much of myself in. Which I do with this guy.

I think the author wanted to show us is a douche but Over here in the west and in the webz, the whole victim blaming thing is big no-no because of rape culture and other things.

Maybe for the korean audience he's just a rude asshole but for many around these parts he's persona non grata and an example of all that is wrong. I don't think Ssamba would know this though.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Maybe for the korean audience he's just a rude asshole but for many around these parts he's persona non grata and an example of all that is wrong. I don't think Ssamba would know this though.

Yeah, that's a good point. I'm feeling worse and worse for Seol-a (could be wrong on name, I'm terrible, sue me. Black haired protagonist.) but at least she's pretty certain on at least one happy functioning relationship by the end.

... Right? Ssamba isn't that mean are they?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

He will be. I'm certain he will.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I don't like that dude hes giving off some serious sith vibes

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Man, you guys are brutal. She's giving as good as she's taking. They are obviously close friends so perhaps you should wait a bit and reserve judgement before handing him the death sentence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.