Forum › Posts by doublexhelix

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

Success!!! haha
No Rae isn't a flight risk anymore, but she's still super cautious, so I betcha she'll overthink and become paranoid that Seol A has figured out No Rae's romantic feelings towards her. No Rae would probably retract into her bubble more, being scared of putting off Seol A more than she has already (she'd probably think Seol A's behaviour changed due to her being uncomfortable with homosexuality).

Darn, that makes so much sense. But here's to wishful thinking until Monday :<

Oh wait, just had a thought. What if the sudden near-death situation has influenced No-Rae so much that she decides to tell Seol-A her feelings even though she becomes paranoid ^^

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

Anyway, it seems to head in the direction of "the feelings are mutual, but now they both think they will be rejected by the other, so frustration ensues (both for them and the readers)".

Yup, that seems to be the consensus among the majority of the readers.

Or No-Rae realizes why Seol-A is acting strange in the next chapter and then...

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

doublexhelix :

Try a google search on "tamen de gushi" instead of "fluttering feelings."

wat

LMAO MY BAD. Got the two series mixed up. Can't post any links here, so I guess you're out of luck unless you can google.

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

;-; Idk if this is worth the wait of like 2 months per scanlated chapter anymore. I tried, but I officially give up now. Does anyone have the link to the Dropbox with the translated chapters? Thanks in advance.

Try a google search on "tamen de gushi" instead of "fluttering feelings."

doublexhelix
Love Vibes discussion 11 Oct 19:42
joined Oct 6, 2013

They did make up? They're holding hands on the last page.

doublexhelix
Akaga Manga discussion 26 Sep 02:45
joined Oct 6, 2013

Come to think of it, how do you guys deal with mosquito bites?

scratch until it's bleeding and scarring and still scratching because itchy as HELL ;^;

Try an itch-relief ointment? I personally use Mopiko.

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

Hello, is there a way to search within your own list? Or filter your list by tag/author/etc... ? If this hasn't been suggested already, I'd like to suggest it.

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Ahaha! Does that mean it's a warning for those who are at work and reading this?

Yup. Although you probably shouldn't be reading manga at work in the first place, haha.

doublexhelix
joined Oct 6, 2013

NSFW = Not Safe For Work