By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

I'm going to miss this once it ends

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nicely done. ^_^

Imresizer-1712497016375
joined Mar 9, 2024

Also, Yodokawa already said this is the last volume.

Ahh this is bittersweet for me.

KomradeBicycle
646c0aaafb057a6db14ec06bae9b7497
joined Dec 26, 2021

I almost didn't pick this one up on Bookwalker since the cover for the first volume has a very different vibe from the actual story. Glad I read it anyway!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Asako at least has had sex with her past girlfriend according to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki_ch14#8. ("She cheated on me! She said I was 'the Tuesday girl'!")

I think the reasonable conclusion is that they're intimate with each other, just off screen.

I don't think you can infer that at all, since she was cheated on, not the other way around :P

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I was so worried Miyako would break up with Ayako to "protect" her. I'm so glad they didn't go down that route.

Also what stage is their relationship right now. They've dated for months now, are sharing a bed, and taking baths together. But I don't think I've seen them kiss once yet. Is it implied to have happened off screen?

They're a couple, that's all.

There's no need for more.

Yeah, I'm confused too lol. I mean sure, they're a couple but after a while you'd start wondering if you haven't kissed like, does this person even like me? are they asexual? what's going on? I'm here waiting for the kiss like o__O

Asako at least has had sex with her past girlfriend according to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki_ch14#8. ("She cheated on me! She said I was 'the Tuesday girl'!")

I think the reasonable conclusion is that they're intimate with each other, just off screen.

Why does it have to be off screen? XD omg that's the whole reason I read these things personally

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

So like is there some romance going on between Ms Mangaka and the other idol? I honestly am not sure

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So like is there some romance going on between Ms Mangaka and the other idol? I honestly am not sure

*We got two chapters to find out (I forgot we are 1 behind here).

I don't suspect she'll make their relationship clear in that way. I think it'll be left up to the imagination. Still, seeing her twirl her hair with the special effects around her as she thinks about their relationship seems to suggest something more than friendship to me.

last edited at Jul 12, 2024 1:39PM

Old_Man_Majes
Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

I generally read them as having a queerplatonic relationship. They're clearly close, but they also both have expressed that they aren't interested in romance, and not in a tsundere way.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I generally read them as having a queerplatonic relationship. They're clearly close, but they also both have expressed that they aren't interested in romance, and not in a tsundere way.

that's my take on it as well

By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

Page 8, amazing

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ugh, I'm sad its ending tho....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, that was lovely. ^_^

With some funny moments thrown in as well. :D

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The way Miyako often dressed I actually expected her to be go jogging on the regular. I hope she keeps staying in shape after that idol stint. It's very useful for ... certain activities.

To reply you must either login or sign up.