Forum › Am I About to Join a Kill-or-Be-Killed Love Triangle? discussion

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

I like how Ema can switch from being someone hellbent on killing the vampire in one instance then turns into this sweet angel the next.

Seen a lot of Bocchi comparisons which I understand, but I'm seeing Watanare with this group dynamic.

The MC is Renako who failed to make her HS debut pretending to be a popular extrovert.

The vampire is Mai with her high level charm, but she's not rich or as unbearable.

The simp is Kaho. An easy one to one comparison.

The exorcist is Ajisai when interacting with the MC and is Satsuki when interacting with the vampire.

Now that you mention it, I'm starting to see it. Need me summa that Ajisai energy.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm getting Amano Shuninta vibes from the art style, with Aiko especially

Oh good I feel slightly crazy seeing someone else say this

joined Jul 5, 2024

Wait, simp-girl is an orc? That's surprising.

Unless it's a reference to some vampire lore I don't recognize.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

MC thought she was due to her strength, but she's actually human. There's this page,

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/am_i_about_to_join_a_kill_or_be_killed_love_triangle_ch03#10

Where she's offended that the MC thought she was an orc

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

MC thought she was due to her strength, but she's actually human. There's this page,

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/am_i_about_to_join_a_kill_or_be_killed_love_triangle_ch03#10

I read that the other way around actually. The right and middle speech bubbles of the middle panel are the MC (they're both pointing at her) and it's simp girl yelling the burst bubble on the left. The "Well you're pretty strong for a human!" is prob in reference to MC being able to pull that stake out of vampire's chest with a flick of her wrist.

But i can see how it could be read either way

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I read that the other way around actually. The right and middle speech bubbles of the middle panel are the MC (they're both pointing at her) and it's simp girl yelling the burst bubble on the left. The "Well you're pretty strong for a human!" is prob in reference to MC being able to pull that stake out of vampire's chest with a flick of her wrist.

Oh interesting, yeah that's kind of confusing how it can be read both ways haha

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Oh interesting, yeah that's kind of confusing how it can be read both ways haha

Guess we'll have to wait for more context to see which way ends up being true xD

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I've been thinking..
Kirara san looks familiar.. until it reminded me of XXXHolic..
Speaking of the bread memorization thing, it only reminds me of Doraemon's tool . Copy paste the answers on the bread and eat them so Nobita can remembered them..

last edited at Jul 8, 2024 6:19AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

So many references...

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Accidentally aces the friendship test

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

I wouldn't have expected an Ashita no Joe reference from this Manga, but it's fitting. Poor Kohaku must feel like death after all her hard work.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Not beating the Bocchi allegations, are we?
I know it's a reference to older media

last edited at Jul 8, 2024 3:24PM

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

So funny, main character, you go, girl, who needs health if they have friends

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I really wasn't sure what to think of this at first, so much chaos it wasn't clear just where it was going. But after a few chapters . . . well, it's pretty funny.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I can't believe that actually worked. I guess that's the power of FRIENDSHIP!

By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

socially awkward person joins twitter

Oddly accurate description

I'm sorry but as soon as you put that fumos in a cage pic as your pfp I knew you had some familiarity with twitter

I only saw this quote now... This is so funny, it is true though but I did stop using it a few years ago (or maybe it was actually last year, I can't remember). It was a bit after it got sold to Melon Musk and I don't remember when that was.

Liking this one a lot so far, glad that Bocchi had a positive impact enough to inspire things in a similar vein.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

socially awkward person joins twitter

Oddly accurate description

I'm sorry but as soon as you put that fumos in a cage pic as your pfp I knew you had some familiarity with twitter

I only saw this quote now... This is so funny, it is true though but I did stop using it a few years ago (or maybe it was actually last year, I can't remember). It was a bit after it got sold to Melon Musk and I don't remember when that was.

Aw dangit. Would've added you if you were still on twt, because some of your comments here are fire. But quitting after the muskmelon takeover is a completely valid move in my books. The site has become a rather unpleasant reflection of him in some ways.

By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

Aw dangit. Would've added you if you were still on twt, because some of your comments here are fire. But quitting after the muskmelon takeover is a completely valid move in my books. The site has become a rather unpleasant reflection of him in some ways.

Aw thank you, same goes for you. Appreciate seeing you around the forum (And your icon is a reminder to finally install the SubaHibi .iso I've got sitting around in my files for months now)

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Aw thank you, same goes for you. Appreciate seeing you around the forum (And your icon is a reminder to finally install the SubaHibi .iso I've got sitting around in my files for months now)

DO IT. The yuri is allegorical but it's still a good little game.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

While this isn't bad, I think this would be way better without the Bocchi-type MC, she just doesn't fit with the rest at all, there's no chemistry between the 3 and her, like 2 different mangas cohabitating for some weird reason

To reply you must either login or sign up.