Forum › Am I About to Join a Kill-or-Be-Killed Love Triangle? discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

honestly I kinda feel like this premise might have too much going on lol. A "relatable self insert with no social skills" bumbling her way into a friend group with a vampire, exorcist, and vampire lover(?) seems kinda overly complex. I'm not sure where she'll fit in comparatively.

I imagine she'll have her own eccentric elements come to light more as we progress. Along with our 4 person weirdo group feeling more natural as we get used to each character, and we see more of their bonding.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’m rooting to see the polyamory tag on this eventually

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

great, a non passive main character, loved it

joined Aug 21, 2017

honestly I kinda feel like this premise might have too much going on lol. A "relatable self insert with no social skills" bumbling her way into a friend group with a vampire, exorcist, and vampire lover(?) seems kinda overly complex. I'm not sure where she'll fit in comparatively.

Somebody's gotta be the straight (?) man (?)

joined Sep 27, 2017

Alternative Series Title: "Three Stooges & A Straight Man (Lesbian)"

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Alternative Series Title: "Three Stooges & A Straight Man (Lesbian)"

Beautiful. Motion passed.

5688-1340606550
joined May 11, 2013

Have a feeling MC is just gonna wind up accidentally seducing them all by way of being the only normal and rational group member.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

That is certainly a first chapter. Love vampires so I hope the vampire and vampire's fan get together.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Shes gonna be the friendship master, the very best, like one ever was.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The fan doesn't want vampires well being. She wishes for a double suicide with her

Last pages claims the opposite for some reason.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Poor green head Bocchi.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

bocchi did not invent manic depressive socially awkward anime girls

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

wlftchtr82 posted:

Won't it become a square if she joins???

Not if she stands in the center.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Dream on, green bocchi

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Shes gonna be the friendship master, the very best, like one ever was.

To be there for them is my real test, to befriend them is my cause

joined Jan 11, 2014

this is like, ass. It's not even fun. Also the bocchi rip off is reeking

joined Sep 27, 2017

this is like, ass. It's not even fun. Also the bocchi rip off is reeking

Well I wish you the best with finding something that you enjoy more. Those of us that do enjoy this will be carrying on and continuing to have fun with it. Have a nice day.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I didn't quite read Bocchi but for the little knowledge i have on Bocchi, it's a music manga about an extreme socially awkward girl who play guitar in a group. What the link with a girl getting shoved into a strange love triangle with a Vampre, an human and a vampire killer ? I kinda fail to see.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I didn't quite read Bocchi but for the little knowledge i have on Bocchi, it's a music manga about an extreme socially awkward girl who play guitar in a group. What the link with a girl getting shoved into a strange love triangle with a Vampre, an human and a vampire killer ? I kinda fail to see.

Funny face components

joined Sep 27, 2017

Funny face components

This author probably got some inspiration from Bocchi with the expressions and humor, as popular media does with influencing works that come after. Though until we get the next popular anime with a socially awkward girl and varied comedy elements people are going to say everything that's socially awkward is Bocchi. Honestly I'm half expecting to hear someone say Bocchi invented Watamote.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I just hope the absurdity levels in this stay steady or rise.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sounds like K-On based of that description

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Bocchi the rock if it was peak

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I have some… ah… questions about the pacing of that first chapter, but I admire the main character's burning urge to not be stuck on her own during the class trip.

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

Finally, a new bocchi-type character

To reply you must either login or sign up.