Forum › Posts by PatchouliFleur

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

I'm really leaning towards depression just from experience but with the bath scene… I hope it doesn't go the tragedy route.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

I hope they get together before the last arc. For as much as I love this as an addition to alcohol based yuri and how it's one of the few where a lead getting cold feet makes sense, I hope they'll go and bring more of a focus on the romance sub-plot in the upcoming chapters.

PatchouliFleur
Greedy Us discussion 13 Jun 16:57
joined Apr 19, 2024

A truly great work of sapphic eroticism.

PatchouliFleur
Love Bullet discussion 11 Jun 02:23
joined Apr 19, 2024

Even if bittersweet this really is one of the best ways it could have ended.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

Damn, you just want to see her boink shai-hulud and honestly, I don't blame you.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

Suzume wishes it could be this good.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

This is absolutely adorable and I love it so so much.

PatchouliFleur
It's Okay discussion 07 May 17:44
joined Apr 19, 2024

This is certainly something. Would love it if it weren't for the rape (dubcon? IDK).

joined Apr 19, 2024

On Esperia, as someone's mentioned it already, the endings really annoy me. Most of the game the writing is just charmingly amateurish, it may not be the best but it's enjoyable. Then Diana becomes the monarch going against a decent bit of her characterisation, or she just got more confident in her abilities. It really doesn't make sense why she herself would take the throne instead of Liliane. Even ignoring that possibility there's no reason why the lavender marriage to produce an heir element had to be included as historically we've seen a number of monarchs just not have kids (most notably Fredrick II of Prussia). This is what fanfiction's for I guess. Anyways pretty good game if you can ignore the spelling and grammar, you can have girls kiss girls (and give someone gay panic because of a succubus).

joined Apr 19, 2024

God alcoholic anime girls flirting is amazing.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

Given that Aizawa has developed her telekinesis to the point of relatively fine motor control Michi needs to get her to write (or at least teach her sign language) and the they can have a proper, if invisible to outside observers, relationship!