Forum › Magical Girl 201 discussion

joined Nov 4, 2021

The editor is a villain.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

editor: requests some changes
sensei: "hhhmmm is editor-san perhaps a lolicon? :0"
also sensei: "i always liked kids so getting to draw them lots in an unsightly fashion makes me happy."

takes one to know one i guess xD

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

So what I’m seeing from the extras is that the editor is holding the mangaka back from making a better version of this story

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I'm so glad to see the author's heard people are loving chubbyama, because good Lawd that woman is doing things to my mind that ain't christian.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Inflation

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Surprised editor-san didn't ask for Mamu to be a preschooler¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 2:40AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm starting to suspect the evil organization is just an excuse for the boss to put women in bdsm outfits.

Go queen!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm starting to suspect the evil organization is just an excuse for the boss to put women in bdsm outfits.

Go queen!

Also, Fujiyama's financial situation may be less about her performance and mote about the boss seeing an opportunity to findom someone.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

so cute ><

joined Mar 26, 2021

I need a chapter where Fujiyama (in her civilian identity) is targeted for being close to Mamu-chan and them getting absolutely rekt

last edited at May 11, 2024 10:54PM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is this manga a web manga? How do you know which is the web manga and which is the print manga?

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Is this manga a web manga? How do you know which is the web manga and which is the print manga?

The Manga is published Ultra Jump which is a physically printed magazine but we're using the digital raws that are posted to niconico for the scanlation.
You can usually find out where something is published by looking it up on Manga-Updates and then checking what the magazine is exactly.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I need a chapter where Fujiyama (in her civilian identity) is targeted for being close to Mamu-chan and them getting absolutely rekt

Well

joined Jan 18, 2021

that editor surely is no fun, what a creep.
Also this last chapter had a lot of Fujiyama meat, thanks for the plump mangaka-san

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

It takes a lotta yen to get that meaty.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just to say there'll likely be a delay on new chapters until Kadokawa sorts out its recent cyberattack situation, which they say could take at least a month. (Chapter 15 has been translated, but the typesetter wasn't able to get the RAWs from Niconico before it went down.)

last edited at Jun 16, 2024 7:06AM

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

This is gold! I loved it!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Not the BDSM wasps, oh god

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

...This mangaka's creativity is seriously underrated.
I was not expecting to see bondage wasps this morning, but here we are!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I was not expecting to see bondage wasps this morning, but here we are!

Came here to post this, but it seems I am not needed anymore.

Though I may add that bondage wasps were the perfect crossover opportunity with Liar Satsuki...

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This series has been nominated for Next Manga Awards in the Print Manga category, everyone come here to vote: https://tsugimanga.jp/en

To reply you must either login or sign up.