Forum › Uninvited Wife, With Child! discussion

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

If she never went to any school, I don't think she could become a transfer student. How is she supposed to follow the lessions?

I don't think she meant that she didn't get an education. She was probably just home-schooled and never went to an actual school with other people.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Had a kid out of marriage is a serious bussness

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

i wonder if they'll touch on same sex marriage being illegal

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I am really interested in knowing more about the future world. Why did Mirai's parents ban her from going to school? Could it be that the future is a world of doom and she doesn't want to go back there are only despair would await?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

She is definitely a poor girl who figured past mother of her child must be rich or something.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I thought about how reckless of a parent someone would have to be to levitate a toddler up a multi-story building, and realized that's exactly what a parent that took their kid into the past to live with someone they've never met before would do.

Also, spotted a possible story thread with the parents mentioned. Someone who has a kid that young likely doesn't have a healthy home life, and there's a couple ways this plot can turn out like.

Worth noting that she got the Kid through a procedure that, I assume, would probably involves some health professionals and regulations even in the future. We don't know anything about it yet, but her having a kid at this age might have more to do with how the future she's from operate rather than her life. (that, and from a out of universe perspective, it wouldn't have been Moe enough for Kirara to have adults character )

Likewise, from what we know, the levitation technology might be something so safe and ordinary in the future that she just doesn't find it weird.

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 12:02AM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Baby missing on one panel on the last page. Future can make them invisible, maybe...

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

She is definitely a poor girl who figured past mother of her child must be rich or something.

I'd be willing to bet that it's the opposite.
Considering she had access to the genetics material of the MC, who has been implied to be a important person in the future (except if Mirai actually had some personal relationship with her), and that she had access to time travel technology, which is probably not so that widespread that some random poor girl could have accessed it (since otherwise there would have been so many cases of Time traveler that MC's reaction would have been at least like "I've heard rumors about it online").
She was probably taught by some private tutor.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

She really is the ultimate stalker

"I have already borne your child, let's get married"

it's hammered in with the tracking device this chapter lol

joined May 9, 2017

"no homo" the manga.
Plenty of cuteness. The MC is definitely slowly falling for both her child and her (future) wife.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

The bathing together was domestic and lovely! I don't need them to fall in love; this is fine. But I would like Mirai-chan or whatever her name is to show a bit more depth....

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A remarkable baby that one

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

I missed this author.

Untitled4_20220617084819
joined May 12, 2022

overflowing domestic vibes from chap 3 ;-; moree

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

dun dun duuuun

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The plot, much like the stew, thickens

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

It was cute and then here we go.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

The plot, much like the stew, thickens

The plot curdles.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Ooooh yeah slightly evil fiancée. I'm down for it.

joined May 3, 2014

Ok, so here is the theory! she just chose the random person to have an child with and what better that the missing genius of the future! she is betting on the past MC accepting the idea if marriage since a child might convince her(?)

All To escape her evil* fiancé

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I don't know why I wasn't expecting a love rival in this one. I guess not even having a child is enough to stop them.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Okay then, I guess.

Props for not doing the "her cooking is actually awful" thing.

last edited at Apr 17, 2024 3:31AM

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

About the baby floating, it seems that there is a device that helps the baby float.
It might be the 'rope' that Mirai tied on her baby and let her baby float while searching for Kakko in school..

...so she wasn't lying.
She comes from the future.

There are questions that I had on mind, such as
Why did Mirai's parents forbid her from going school?
Mirai would rather chose to create a baby by randomly choosing someone she didn't even meet, but she refused her fiancee? Is there a particular reason why?
If Kakko had already disappeared from the future and the body was never found, how did Mirai even get on Kakko's gene and develop a baby together out of it?
And.. how did Mirai end up delivering the baby? Did they have some sort of a machine that Mirai could just combine her gene with Kakko's?

...Anyway, to me, it would be funny to think seriously on such topics because I don't think mangaka would actually think deep on the stuffs they made. It's a light-hearted comic. I should just read and laugh it off.

last edited at Apr 17, 2024 5:34AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I don't know why I wasn't expecting a love rival in this one. I guess not even having a child is enough to stop them.

That was my feeling too. Didn't think we needed one but we'll see if it doesn't go the predictable way.

last edited at Apr 17, 2024 6:20AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oh no, sound the thot alert.

To reply you must either login or sign up.