Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Suddenly Nisekoi flashbacks

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Oof that's a huge responsibility that's gotta carry large pressure

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Amazing new speedrun tech! She proposed to every woman she could and left the cartrige on for 7 years! Let's see were this goes now!

Thnaks for the translation, seens like his one gonna be a blast!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

John Cleese voice "Silly, silly, silly!"

I like this so far though. Nice setup.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Could it be... The Yuri Harem I've been waiting for?

Big friendly dummy who confessed to every girl in town. Love it.
Took me a page or two to recognize it was Suzuki-Senpai (of course I could have just read the author name). It instantly sounded familiar, though Mimi's hair looked quite fluffy compared to their usual , but the pouty mouth rang a bell.
I'll call the MC "Mimi".

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How fortunate to have done this in Lesbos Village :)

joined Jul 8, 2019

three pages in and already clamoring for Charlie Foxtrot tag...

...no, seriously, Charlie is dancing the foxtrot all over this one.

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 10:42AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'm too invested already. Miyuki/MC so real for cringing so hard about her past. I hope she learns how to cope better with it.

I'm basic so my fave is childhood friend, Kan-chan but I'm all for the harem route ofc. Thanks for translating this looks awesome!!! Another awesome yuri harem for blooming genre.

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 10:23AM

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm too invested already. Miyuki/MC so real for cringing so hard about her past. I hope she learns how to cope better with it.

I'm basic so my fave is childhood friend, Kan-chan but I'm all for the harem route ofc. Thanks for translating this looks awesome!!! Another awesome yuri harem for blooming genre.

Yeah, childhood friends seems to have the lead, but knowing Suzuki Senpai, the harem route is perfectly possible.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

In a sane world, she'd admit it was just a child being influenced by comics and ask to start from being (childhood) friends.

Sachi_say
joined Feb 21, 2023

In a sane world, she'd admit it was just a child being influenced by comics and ask to start from being (childhood) friends.

In a sane world, people do not expect you to fulfil the childhood marriage proposal.

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 1:37PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Prior experience suggests that my enjoyment of harem stuff scales with how ridiculous it is so I urge Suzuki-senpai to just go nuts with it

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

This was so cutsie pootsie I'm excited to see where this goes!
...watch Nacchan be who she ends up with lmao

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This might end up in poly based on the author but I kinda hope it doesn't so we don't just have a repeat and we actually get to see an interesting dynamic between the characters fighting for her affection, maybe finding other girls for themselves or among themselves.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Also I'm really hoping this goes for the full poly/harem route, should be a fun ride one way or another haha

OMG the goat is back!

Yeah I'm very happy to see this mangaka making a new work!

joined May 10, 2021

Fuck yes another banger from Suzuki Senpai!
Thanks a ton for picking this up!

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh, did Suzuo-sensei recover from whatever illness she had? That's good.
I love this already.

joined Oct 19, 2023

I wonder what the over-under is on Kanna lying about Miyuki proposing to her.

joined Dec 18, 2016

Suddenly Nisekoi flashbacks

But unlike Nisekoi, i expect no one loses. she just have to work three times as hard

joined Dec 18, 2016

In a sane world, people do not expect you to fulfil the childhood marriage proposal.

bit this is fictional yuri romcom world where any shenanigans can happened.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Looove the character designs! She must've really been charismatic for every girl to have remembered the proposal and also try to act on it as soon as the opportunity knocked.

Also, I think Makoto is my favorite so far. Tall, cute short hair and hairclips, seems like the friendly outgoing type...

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 10:07PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

This entire first chapter was a roller coaster.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I kind-of love Natsuko dying inside on the cover image, just realizing who her competition is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.