Forum › The plain girl sitting next to me discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

About time we talk about this strange relationship, yes.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"My chat said it would be funny"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, based on what we've seen so far, "a little stupid" sounds about right.

Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

Enemies to lovers to exes when they shoulda stayed enemies.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Enemies to lovers to exes when they shoulda stayed enemies.

lmfaoo

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Rei firmly confirming her selfish bitch character.

joined Feb 20, 2024

AHHH i kinda dont wanna know the backstory between those two girls and just want to get straight to the MCs

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And yet she falls for this girl...

joined Apr 4, 2024

They really shoulda stayed enemies frr

joined Feb 24, 2023

Reading through this screams ultimate red flag to me like the MC is in to deep now in this messa d can’t get out, I’m not even rooting for her to get with plain girl really, none of these girls seem mentally ok lol

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I would fuck Rei with a sledgehammer.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The correct decision in any case, but Rei still remains as bad as ever...

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

A flashback so long I forgot the main characters were someone else. It definitely could have been condensed to "Rei was Queen of the school with a fanclub. We were friends but then started dating". Several chapters into the flashback and we're not even to the separation part yet.

Been a bit since I read them, but I think the earlier chapters gave me the impression it was an unrequited love for Rei, not that they had dated.

Glad you're still translating this because it's an enjoyable read.

last edited at Jul 23, 2024 8:46AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now I wonder what happened...

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

You know, I didn't expect this Manga to go on for that long. Reading the first chapter back then, it looked like the kind of short manga that the author just write a couple of loosely connected chapters once in a while for funsy. I didn't expect a two year 50 chapters long run with ongoing continuity.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Who's this "Sono-chan" chick and why are we suddenly focusing on something other than our main characters Rei and Shiori?

Kidding, but this has been quite the long flashback. Probably feels much shorter when binged instead of reading as chapters are posted.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, I'm gonna have to re-read at some point to refresh what's going and who the characters are... are Rei and Sono the same person??

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Without checking, I'm pretty sure Sono is Rei's younger sister that the "MC" has been crushing on. Or did they have a physical relationship?

My memory's getting dodgy as I get older.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now explain this.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I haven't read this in awhile and it looks like they're still in their sleep over.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I haven't read this in awhile and it looks like they're still in their sleep over.

They're stuck in that room forever. That's the new plot.

last edited at Aug 5, 2024 2:20PM

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

They're stuck in that room forever. That's the new plot.

It does feel like that. Surprisingly the flashback started "only" 11 chapters ago in Ch 36 and the sleepover a few chapters before that. Feels like it's been going on for over half the manga though.

This one is definitely going on my list of manga that's better to binge than read as it's posted.

last edited at Aug 5, 2024 2:27PM

Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

So that now we've seen the Rei x Shiori meeting arc, the one-sided love arc, the confession arc, the dating arc, and the break-up arc... I still have absolutely no idea why things are the way they are. Unless Shiori and Sono are dating to get back at Rei? For... Sono breaking Rei and Shiori up??

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

So that now we've seen the Rei x Shiori meeting arc, the one-sided love arc, the confession arc, the dating arc, and the break-up arc... I still have absolutely no idea why things are the way they are. Unless Shiori and Sono are dating to get back at Rei? For... Sono breaking Rei and Shiori up??

Don't worry, we'll answer that over the course of the next dozen chapters with another flashback :P

We're never going to escape this room. Welcome to the neverending sleepover.

Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

Don't worry, we'll answer that over the course of the next dozen chapters with another flashback :P

We're never going to escape this room. Welcome to the neverending sleepover.

This sleepover is taking place on Namek...

To reply you must either login or sign up.