Forum › How My Favorite Beautiful Girl Told Me She Loved Me discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

lol i love how she went from tsundere to thirsty AF in she span of like 5 pages

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

its giving me just enough "the real her" vibes that I instantly need to reread "the real her"

well god damn now that you made me remember now i HAVE to re-read "the real her" again, it´s been a while since i heard that name

joined Feb 22, 2023

am i getting deja vu?

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

am i getting deja vu?

Might have read it over on MD? I saw it was there on front page recent updates and well and far ahead of what's been submitted to Dynasty.

joined Jun 11, 2016

uh so, why isn't zettie stuff's version uploaded here?

joined Feb 22, 2023

am i getting deja vu?

Might have read it over on MD? I saw it was there on front page recent updates and well and far ahead of what's been submitted to Dynasty.

ahhh yeah thats probably it

joined Apr 14, 2022

i love how in ch1 yuzi tries to pull the "oh, you love me? i'm so glad to have a friend tehe" and rika is having NONE of that. author is clearly as tired of that dumb trope as i am lol

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this is such a lovely story

joined Feb 24, 2023

I need more of this…..so cute

joined Apr 10, 2023

That was really cute. Dunno why people are arguing about the glasses as if Sasaki told her to remove them, cuz she absolutely did not. Yuzu entirely did that on her own, and since Sasaki fell for her before she did that I can totally imagine that being something she brings up, wanting the glasses back.
Speaking of Sasaki, I was wondering if she was named after the Azumanga Diaoh character because Yuzu gushing over her reminded me of Kaorin's famous gay euphoria scene, only to look it up and realize that character is "Sakaki". Ah well.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice so far. ^_^

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Rad. What a lovely couple.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Really love this one, very straightforward and funny!
The plain girl is not useless. No "I love you as a friend" joke prolonged forever.
Both character's personality is really showing! Love me some no cheap drama yuri man

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I like that the "conflict" comes from something that happened earlier rather than some random bs that came from nowhere.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

This soothes my soul

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

the moment she flashed back to the friend and chose to keep it secret I knew exactly where this would lead. geh.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Advice to HS lesbians: This isn't your grandmother's day when the ideal girlfriend was a cute, clumsy girl with animal ears who called you Onee-san. No, these are modern times. You should look for girls whose eyes each take up a third of their faces. These wide-eyed cuties are just waiting to be claimed. Before you know it, you'll hear their confused innocent voice saying "How did our clothes come off, Sempai???"

joined Feb 22, 2023

Advice to HS lesbians: This isn't your grandmother's day when the ideal girlfriend was a cute, clumsy girl with animal ears who called you Onee-san. No, these are modern times. You should look for girls whose eyes each take up a third of their faces. These wide-eyed cuties are just waiting to be claimed. Before you know it, you'll hear their confused innocent voice saying "How did our clothes come off, Sempai???"

?

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

What is bro yappin about? Is this a reference to something? Cuz I ain’t getting it

joined Feb 24, 2023

This story is so sweet it gives me canaries more please

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

... Canaries? Did you mean Cavities?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Remember the key to a successful relationship: COMMUNICATION!!!!!

At least they got to make up. Miina's cute too, I guess (despite the tragically poor taste)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Probably, but I thought of Peeps. Which are supposed to be chicks but hey, small yellow bird.

"So sweet it gives me Peeps"

joined Feb 24, 2023

N-no obviously I mean Canaries, it’s a upstate New York expression

To reply you must either login or sign up.