Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

joined Jul 8, 2019

TL, you made a mistake. Last line should actually read "A confession from the drama queen!"
;-)

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

It really doesn't feel like it's a position to wrap up in just one chapter but what can you do

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is literally impossible to conclude well with just one more chapter left.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Well, now they have to get married. The Queen's word is law, afterall.

She's probably a fan of her work, but such a tall cutie, who looks taciturn, but is just really shy, and worrying about the other cosplayers, is right in my strike-zone.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So they just introduced a quirky new character with a single chapter left... damn, what a shame.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So they just introduced a quirky new character with a single chapter left... damn, what a shame.

She's not new but first time they met. Her and her GF were mentioned before.

This is literally impossible to conclude well with just one more chapter left.

I think so. Just need the main two to have their heart to heart. Both of them are mostly already set when it comes to their cosplay journey and that was the focus of the story. Maybe in misremembering but what else do they have to do narratively?

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 7:35AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Last chapter?! Already?!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She's not new but first time they met. Her and her GF were mentioned before.

That's like if Han Solo only had the contextless Greedo scene and then didn't meet Luke until the bombing run on the Death Star.

joined Feb 19, 2022

i'm guessing this got the got the axe, eh?

joined Aug 6, 2023

Definitely axed

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was sudden. :(

joined Sep 10, 2022

That was cute. Wedding dress and everything. Would have liked a kiss but not a big deal. All their series are short series, so I wouldn't be so quick to assume an axe. Ending felt normal to me anyway. Did what it sought out to do with their cosplay journey and ended.

last edited at Jan 12, 2024 3:31PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

blink for a second and you'll end up married

joined Jul 8, 2019

sudden AF

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent way to end it with a proposal. :D

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

As sad as I am that it’s over, it just means the author can hopefully start a new series that’ll allow them to lean more heavily into the nsfw content. But I’ll always remember it for having a batting cage scene in a non-sports manga. Maybe we’ll get some more twitter shorts while we wait.

joined Jul 31, 2022

I love age gap stories but I think such a huge age gap like this ultimately hurt the story. It was still a pretty good cosplay manga though. Hope to see more from this artist. Maybe one with more spice and

joined May 3, 2014

ok, so i waited to see the ending of this manga to decide if it’s worth reading it….. did they confess at chapter 10 then? cuz i don’t see an confession, just your stupid typical non romantic “supposed” “confessio”

“be by my side forever” that is such a shity cope out bro!!!

you know that in het stories, they MAKE SURE you know they confess to one another! way is Yuri doing this kind of thing?? way is Yuri or GL as an gener the one were they “imply” they will be together? at least this story from the comments has way more romantic progression, but other Yuri/GL stories really love their it’s “it is implied they MIGHT be together….you know in the distant future!!!”

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 12:49AM

joined May 10, 2021

Oh so that one random couple that got introduced last chapter got their kiss scene, but the main ship? Nah not even a decent confession ...
Man I sure hope we can get some nice extra in the future.
Anyways, apart from that ending, this was a pretty great manga.
Thanks for the translation!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Press F for another series axed before its time. :-(

joined Jul 8, 2019

ok, so i waited to see the ending of this manga to decide if it’s worth reading it….. did they confess at chapter 10 then? cuz i don’t see an confession, just your stupid typical non romantic “supposed” “confessio”

I'll give you this as an exercise to the reader: if in real life a pretty girl were to tell you she wants you to stay at her side forever, while bringing up wedding dresses, and specifically mentioning it not to be for cosplay... would you have ANY doubt AT ALL that she just made you an actual marriage propposal? Or rather, would that go far, far beyond what any jury could consider "reasonable doubt"?
This ending is not "suggested", is not "supposed", is not "implied": it is direct as (quoting Kappei Sakamoto) a mallet to the kidneys.

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 11:16AM

joined Sep 10, 2022

I'll give you this as an exercise to the reader: if in real life a pretty girl were to tell you she wants you to stay at her side forever, while bringing up wedding dresses, and specifically mentioning it not to be for cosplay... would you have ANY doubt AT ALL that she just made you an actual marriage propposal? Or rather, would that go far, far beyond what any jury could consider "reasonable doubt"?
This ending is not "suggested", is not "supposed", is not "implied": it is direct as (quoting Kappei Sakamoto) a mallet to the kidneys.

Yeah it couldn't be more blunt. Not subtle in the slightest.

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 5:44PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This was so fantastic to read as a former cosplayer and lesbian. I'm actually doing an informal cosplay right now, and was feeling sheepish about it. This helped me feel better.

I thought ryoka was going to turn out to be the person that said "I don't want to cosplay anymore." Thankfully not the case, but it would've been juicy.

I want NSFW of it, but alas. At least we got a little bit with boob fondling.

To reply you must either login or sign up.