Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

joined Aug 11, 2022

...Black hair girl (Smart book) childhood friend is being all jealous and EMO huh...she is trying to play off her emotion, thinking she is 'fine' by herself and how she is a genius/loner...(The true is she lonely and wants a friend...bad emotions + loneliness= higher chance of becoming demon lord/demon lord reviving)

Redhead MC would prefer black-hair girl to not become an demon lord/revive as a demon lord (Plan A) to not die + stay as her cute self (lol Red-head MC find her cute)...plan B is to team up with the ML and Heroine to fight/seal the demon lord if Plan A fails.

Too bad Red-Head MC not master of reading expressions/being able to read people minds or she would be ditching the people sucking up to her to try to befriend black-hair girl XD

Now the question is...if black hair girl (Kaye) revives or becomes the demon lord...does she loses her memories/personality and some other entity[demon lord(?)] takes over her body or she just become become more negative/hostile/urge to destroy in personality???

The professor is trash, he just want demon lord [Valerie(?)] to revive and trying to find ways to revive demon lord through black hair/Kaye...team up with him!?

Nah, kill him or make an 'Accident' to remove him from the school...it obvious he does not care for Kaye/Black hair safety...

Hmm Wonder if Red-Head's family will make a hover-board witch broom for her to see...They can make fake crystal ball, fake light wand...so hopefully they can make something useful...I mean red-head MC never found out the Villainess can't use magic in the book she read...meaning they hide it well XD

If red-head MC wins the race then she should invite Kaye/Black hair for the vacation...I know it for the school(Light or dark school magic) but eh fk it! If she end up winning the race then she should be able to invite extra people if she wants!!

last edited at Oct 28, 2023 10:48AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This is the slowest of slow burns. The two leads are actively trying to avoid one another, or at least not acknowledge one another.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No better motivation than a vacation. :D

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Grandpa's playing the long con. He knows how to get the girls together.

joined Aug 11, 2022

Gramps...it would be nice if you had explain how to use the new broom or gave a instruction book XD

I predict an Incoming MC rocketing her way pass the race course due to her out of control broom and probably slamming into our future demon lord (I will give bonus point and thumbs up if they up in a embarrassing position after passing the finish line!) lulz.

Ah yes, slow burn indeed...I estimated they will be very 'good friends' in around chapter 20-23 and possibly become very very 'very good best friends' in chapter 32-34.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Damn male lead . . . . Kaye probably would've helped! Ah well . . . .

joined Oct 12, 2017

You know. Magic or no, the technology shenanigans Grandpa is pulling is actually pretty impressive.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She wanted to act all smug to her but found out she wasn't actually trying.

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

I see. We're at the part of the story where our redhead MC needs to strip the both of them out of their wet clothing to then warm up the other girl with her body heat - or something like that.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Raised eyebrow emoji

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Once again, Grandpa with the assist.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh hoh? Will we finally get a positive development between these two now that they've shared tribulation and ended up secluded from all the prying eyes?

(please please please please please please please...)

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 9:03PM

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

maybe they'll finally get a chance to talk now

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job!

Oh no, not the cave!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, now you're just flirting...

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Ah, now i notice one of the ladies assamble Eris from dumb Mushoku Tensei

joined Aug 11, 2022

Lol Kaye is a fking TSUNDERE honor student huh (Don't get me wrong. I am not doing it for you.-insert excuse reason here-) while our redhead MC is the dense protagonist that is unintentionally rizzing her XD

At least we know Kaye at least swings that 'way' too 99.69696% from how 'hot and bothered' she is at seeing our Redhead MC in her underwear.

The race track is way longer than I expected I guess, better development than the simple prediction I made last post...but yeah slow burn indeed.

I hope when our future demon lord finds out the Villainess is actually her best friend that she 'dearly' misses it will be when they already romantically into each other before discovering that shocking piece of news.

Though I guess Kaye thought she is the only who got reincarnated/Transmigrated and her bestfriend is just died instead of thinking she got Transmigrated too...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Yesssss, I was so worried they'd get interrupted! I think Kaye has started to realise the dunce isn't her enemy, at least.

I keep hoping for one of them to let slip some past life reference and for the other to catch it... Probably not until much later. :/

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

... their clothes are alarmingly close to the fire

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I actually thought her clothes were going to catch fire at the start, especially when she started undressing Kaye.
But I guess not.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Kaye needs someone to give her headpats. She very clearly needs it.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I actually thought her clothes were going to catch fire at the start, especially when she started undressing Kaye.
But I guess not.

It's a magical fire, so it's all good. :-)

Strangergirl Evergarden
Avatar%20coloring%2064444c9978b43
joined Jun 27, 2023

I can see Kaye, after they consummate their union in a raging fire of passion, saying: « Oh Ada it was like magic! »

last edited at Dec 9, 2023 1:14PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can see Kaye, after they consummate their union in a raging fire of passion, saying: « Oh Ada it was like magic! »

And here you thought she didn't have any magic.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

You know, in Asian media, when a girl asks you to "take responsibility" for whatever you did to her, the proper answer is to immediately promise to marry her. Just saying. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.