Forum › Love Bullet discussion

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is this manga still continuing? Is it a collection of many one-shots (like each chapter has a different couple) or a long series with 1 couple?

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

That's a wild concept for a manga.
Though I'm not sure I agree with the result. Her aim was to keep the three of them together, but when two of them will be heartbroken, who knows if that'll work out.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This feels like an excuse to draw girls with guns fighting each other, and I'm here for it.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

That was awesome. What a great opener.

Space Sancho Uploader
Sancho%20copy
Sancho Step
joined Oct 13, 2023

Is this manga still continuing? Is it a collection of many one-shots (like each chapter has a different couple) or a long series with 1 couple?

Lead of the scanlating team here, there are only two chapters out so far but the next one begins with a flashback to how the main character Koharu became a cupid, suggesting the series will have an overarching storyline following the team of cupids and not episodic "Lovers of the Month" every chapter. And more importantly, the next chapter has yuri too!

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 12:51AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Imagine having love grenades and not using them to create polycules wherever you go! smh

I like Koharu, she kinda reminds me of Rakka.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I chuckled when I saw a cupid loading a love-Glock, then lost my shit when the love grenade launcher came out. Fire that thing off in a crowded room and you’ve got an instant orgy.

On a related note, heavy weapons cupid is my favorite.

That's a wild concept for a manga.
Though I'm not sure I agree with the result. Her aim was to keep the three of them together, but when two of them will be heartbroken, who knows if that'll work out.

But at least then it’s just two cases of one-sided love. They’ll still be sad for awhile, but it’d make things within the group far less awkward then it would’ve been if two of them got together.

I did think she was going to shoot the other two friends as well, though, so they’d fall in love with each other and close the triangle completely.

Edit: I also just remembered the bit about modern cupids updating their weapons of choice, and now I have the mental image of a bunch of 18th-century cupids marching around with powdered wigs and smoothbore muskets floating around in my head.

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 9:13AM

joined May 10, 2021

Holy smokes what a great first chapter!
The concept is weird, but seems super fun so am down. Also the art's nice.
Thanks for picking this up, and for the translation!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This seems fun, but considering the concept I have a feeling this series could have a ton of heartbreak/shipping wars for random characters. For now everything seems light and happy, especially with the collateral couples. I'm just worried about any chapters/missions that result in a failure.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

You're telling me there's four female main characters that would perfectly pair off into two yuri pairings and the lore says they can't fall in love?! :<

This first chapter was kind of insane in so many ways lol I really like this artist's Love Live comics so it's super cool to see a full-on manga from them

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Its here. Glad my recommendation came through (if it had any effect) I saw this on mangadex and had to share.
its amazingly hilarious over the top

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 2:42AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Do poly relationships just not exist in this universe?

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

woa, such an intense love!

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

God I hope they have a chapter dedicated to that.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Might just take more effort on the Cupids' part since the bullets/explosions only make you fall in love with whoever you're looking at. So to get 3 people to all like each other it wouldn't be as simple as throwing them all in one explosion but hitting each person twice and then hoping all of them are "compatible" with each other. Ngl it'd be kinda fun to see a chapter where they try to coordinate that lol

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

While this was a good first chapter, next chapters might be just het.

If the MC is supposed to be the cupid, there's no reason for her to only make yuri couples.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The action is very well presented, good energy also. Art is cute, and the cupids seen to have a fun dynamic. To the list it goes!

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

This was VERY good, but not gonna lie, I was waiting for CQC (love) knife fight. That's just the way I roll. Also was happy to see they saved a marriage and I'm also curious about what happens with that salary-man who got winged looking at that waitstaff lady. I'll be waiting eagerly for a continuation of this.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Wow this is so much fun hahahha!

joined Jul 8, 2019

too busy laughing... must... focus on the yuri...
Bah, impossible! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

joined Jan 16, 2021

Okay, I'm interested

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

This is so funny, I just hope that it keeps up like this.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Oh, I just noticed - "customer no.556" ... as in 5.56mm, possibly, lol.

joined Oct 29, 2023

Kanna x Koharu ♥ ♥ ♥

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Excellent chapter~ I like how it's literally shipping wars. They just straight up say they're going to come into conflict with other Cupids over pairings.

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 11:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.