Forum › The Smoking Maid discussion

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

You guys have never felt the warm embrace of a girl who just smoked and it shows.
I’m so gay for girls who smoke.

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

You guys have never felt the warm embrace of a girl who just smoked and it shows.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Really? It's like the opposite for me. It look cools yeah, but I hate the smell lol.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Filthy, discussing deadly habit. Other than that....SO CUTE

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I've felt it. I remember it smelling terrible.

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

i vibe with it

joined Nov 21, 2023

you guys get hugged by girls? ;-;
that aside, the smell, the fact i can imagine her stained teeth and how sickly hoarse her voice is/will be doesnt make smoking attractive to me no matter how hot she is. i take my D.A.R.E. oath i signed in 3rd grade seriously!!!

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Why is everyone in this comments section just going on about the dangers of smoking lmao. Absolutely no chill.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Why is everyone in this comments section just going on about the dangers of smoking lmao. Absolutely no chill.

As a smoker myself I can tell you than smoking is an horrible habit that me and many other wish we didn't have, every smoker I've meet will always tell you about how much they want to quit and how they will never teach anyone how to smoke or provide a cigarette to youngster cuz all of us know how nasty of an habit it becomes. Maybe I'm being pretentious here but the only people that find smoking hot are impressionable teenagers

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

god this was good

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Because their hearts are full of biiitttcch

joined Oct 2, 2021

Because their hearts are full of biiitttcch

No, just stating the truth

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

I do have to say I am a bigger fan of the I quit smoking because this cute girl wants to be my girlfriend trope

joined Apr 14, 2022

That's what happens when you make a romantic story about a concept that is extremely not romantic. It was very cute, of course, but I was left with the impression that the author has never been around a smoker and is just idolising the fact that they look cool, considering "you smell so nice" is not a thing anybody would say while inhaling a mouthful of smoke.

joined Jun 5, 2018

As a smoker myself I can tell you than smoking is an horrible habit that me and many other wish we didn't have, every smoker I've meet will always tell you about how much they want to quit and how they will never teach anyone how to smoke or provide a cigarette to youngster cuz all of us know how nasty of an habit it becomes. Maybe I'm being pretentious here but the only people that find smoking hot are impressionable teenagers

+respect

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

will hijiri beat the smell allegations this chapter?!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Did not expect this to be a series! Subscribed.

But as for real life smoking... my father died of lung cancer, and the walls of our house were stained to medium brown with tobacco smoke and tar, thanks to chain smoking parents. I wonder what it all did to my health, as a scrawny low-stamina kid.

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

That's what happens when you make a romantic story about a concept that is extremely not romantic. It was very cute, of course, but I was left with the impression that the author has never been around a smoker and is just idolising the fact that they look cool, considering "you smell so nice" is not a thing anybody would say while inhaling a mouthful of smoke.

Not really beating the "no chill" allegations here.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

oh, it's a series now? but nooo, Suu actually ended up on the dark side.

also, the part when Hijiri leaned closer to Suu, it's funny but i honestly could imagine their breaths mixing up lol.

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Well, aside from the terrible habits that should not be glamorized, I like this. It's cute, the characters seem interesting, the art is good. Here's hoping for a redemption arc where they quit smoking together and go on to live long healthy lives as wife and wife.

last edited at Nov 29, 2023 5:08PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Isn`t problematic she start smoking just to get closer of her crush?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Isn`t problematic she start smoking just to get closer of her crush?

I had a friend who read the Twilight books, to get close to a girl. (turns out she was straight. x_x)

I get the idea that Senpai is just one of those people who give others the wrong idea ALL THE TIME. Just naturally charismatic and flirty, so she drives you crazy, trying to figure her out, when all she's doing is being friendly, and you feel like an idiot for crushing on her at all, but you can't stay away!!!!!

What were we talking about again? Yeah, maids.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well, aside from the terrible habits that should not be glamorized, I like this. It's cute, the characters seem interesting, the art is good. Here's hoping for a redemption arc where they quit smoking together and go on to live long healthy lives as wife and wife.

Yeah it'd be nice if they went off smoking together. Also yeah smoking aside the art is really cute I think

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

I love Hijiri's design. Maid outfit + long coat + Docs is very good

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

At the age of 20, Suu-chan has a lower risk of developing a nicotine dependence than if she was a teenager, so I'm only slightly worried about her.

I was 21 when I smoked cigarettes for the first time, and for a few months I smoked about once a day, but I never got hooked. I was involved with a certain crowd at the time, and I saw it as a bonding activity with the girls I hung out with.

To reply you must either login or sign up.