Forum › The Best Ending in the World discussion

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

Just because she's dead doesn't mean she can't die again. Why cute story have be sad

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

Looks like someone remembered this now that Touhou 19 was announced.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So... what was that about the wife's body not starting to decompose? Is she undead, now, too?

joined May 3, 2014

So... what was that about the wife's body not starting to decompose? Is she undead, now, too?

i think you can keep a body for longer from decomposing is you take care of it? it was ment to show how much he loved her :/

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So Xiong knew Huo's mother? But she forgot about the dream, and Huo probably doesn't know about this connection either.

The suicide attempt was kind of a jumpscare, but I think the scene was drawn well. Xiong's super strength came in handy.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hey, it's back, nice.
I am rather curious to see where this ends up going.
It already is a super happy-go-lucky series and I could see it becoming even more fluffy down the line. /s

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Just because she's dead doesn't mean she can't die again. Why cute story have be sad

What a curious statement; I need more data. How many times can one die? If you die after dying are you dead? Is it an infinite loop, or can one find "rest?"

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And it felt so good!

That said,the events of this chapter of a series that finally got an update is a little on the nose if one takes a look at the Girls' Frontline community in the past 24 hours.

It's never a bad idea to save someone from applying a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Cherish them all,even if they've come back from dead,life is too short for those kinds of hardships.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Sometimes it takes more courage to live than to die.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

That said,the events of this chapter of a series that finally got an update is a little on the nose if one takes a look at the Girls' Frontline community in the past 24 hours.

This chapter came out a few months ago (ch 5 is the latest)

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So Dynasty being slow as usual or the scanlations being slow?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Funeral parlor girl X zombie body guard, I'm definitely down to see more!

Thanks for translating the first chapter!

I didn't even know there was a Zombie tag.

Looking at the number of series using it, I'm guessing it's a bit of a dead tag.

"Dead Tag", straight to jail with you :P

Maybe with this series, we'll see the start of a revival for this sadly underused tag.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So Dynasty being slow as usual or the scanlations being slow?

The scanlator group released the chapter two days ago. My point was just that the contents of the chapter should not be taken as commentary on recent events

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Is... is the implication that she's actually her mother???

joined Nov 16, 2021

no you're forgetting ch.2, she was a friend of her mother i think

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

no you're forgetting ch.2, she was a friend of her mother i think

I think the backstory goes something like this: Huo's mom and Xiong were friends; Huo's mom slept with a random funeral parlor owner to get pregnant, despite knowing that (for some reason) she won't live long enough to raise her kid, and asked Xiong to look after her; however, for some reason, Huo never met Xiong as a kid and, after her mom died, was raised by her biological father and his new girlfriend, Rosa, instead; when Huo's dad also died, she went back to the Youqing parlor to set up her own business there; along the way, she stumbled onto a mortally wounded Xiong, bringing her corpse with her to bury; Huo then did something to Xiong's body to reanimate it, so as to have a companion who will not die on her like her parents did; Xiong lost her memories about what happened to her, which just about brings us to where the series starts.

last edited at Oct 23, 2023 4:05PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Jealous Xiong is cute

joined Nov 16, 2021

see you in half a year for the next chapter

last edited at Mar 27, 2024 12:46PM

Kazanari_tsubasasm
joined Mar 15, 2016

I feel like Huo is more complex than she initially seems, I'm excited to see where this series goes. Even with the slow update rate I'm still hooked

StarkiAlice Uploader
Just%20a%20little%20guyyy
Wonderdream Scans
joined Nov 22, 2022

I swear i'm doing the next chapter rn lmao

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Thanks for the translation.
Some good eats in this one, the pace and art are also pretty good,but i hope all those little mysteries wont drag for a long time.

last edited at Mar 28, 2024 8:54AM

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Ty for the translation :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.