Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Dec 13, 2018

we were wrong all along - mochi wasn't writing dumb trashy fun stories, they were just strategically reserving their brain cells for the decisive moment

joined Dec 17, 2021

I haven't lost hope that the harem route is our final destination, since in this this very volume we had Kinue going down on Toudou, Shirashiro telling her she'll show her her panties (or lack thereof) whenever she wants, and of course the ghost harem.

I like the Hanei x Toudou scenes, but I miss Yomotsuka, and Kamisada hasn't had her turn yet, and I also want more scenes of that crazy Iwagaki, and that ghost girl Toudou kissed in the mountains.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Aaaaaaaah that phone call was sooooo cuuuute.

Also masturbating while holding an axe should be on everyones bucketlist.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I know it literally doesn't matter, but I'm kinda curious if this drug

A. Just makes you temporarily horny towards your normal sexual orientation

B. Makes you temporarily horny towards the same sex

C. Makes you temporarily horny towards the same sex and also permanently gay.

C would be kinda fucked up, like you just changed the course of someone's life on a whim without consent. It would be unMochi to write that, I think. The drugged male teacher chapter kinda implied B, but it would also be consistent with events if that teacher was in fact actually gay the entire time.

I think the implication is that it just makes you super horny and open to sexual offers without being too picky about things like orientation and gender

As a counterpoint, the male teacher was immediately horny for the other male teacher, but not for any of his female students or coworkers. We're probably not having any straight reappearing characters, so it's an academic question.

The teacher is gay.

I don't have any evidence to back that up whatsoever, but I can feel it in my bones.

On a more serious note, I haven't thought too much about it but I always figured it just made you horny towards the nearest person. The "fall in love with the first person you see" kind of love potion, but horny. So it just makes you horny towards anyone regardless of gender.

joined Jul 29, 2022

I will get incest finally please

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Wow, everyone really just blurting out every thought they have this chapter. Prez was saying some absolutely wild shit in front of the whole class.

joined Sep 28, 2015

With how cemented Rin and Toudou's relationship is this early on in the manga I definitely foresee some rocking of the boat ahead for them, especially with wild cards like Yanagi still in play since Toudou is super weak to her advances. Can't wait to see how this new arc pans out.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

This arc looks like it'll be fun. I'm excited to see all the side pairings and the personalities of these new girls. Some of their designs are pretty crazy but that's always been a Mochi staple. I'm also two steps away from jumping off the Pres ship and getting aboard the Rin x Itsumi train, omg they're so damn cute. Im still rooting for Pres x Itsumi but it's starting to look like she's too much of a player to be tied down to one girl, and her sights are set on the Yakuza girl. Sigh...it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Man, I feel so bad for Kurohime. She's thinking about how she wants to go to the beach with Itsumi while Istumi is making plans to go on a date with Rin.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm ready for shounen manga arc part 2

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 1:41AM

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

Ah chill. Literally chill.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I'm a huge Hanei supporter, have been since day 1. I think the fact that they're dating either means that this arc (plus epilogue) is going to be the last one, or Toudou is going to cheat on her girlfriend. If it's the latter, I'd feel bad for Rin, but I do want to see more of Yuina and Kamisada. If it's the former I don't know what I'll do with myself, Mocchi has me addicted to this shit.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

So Toudou x Rin is officially in full swing it seems, wasn’t expecting this series to fully settle with a dedicated main pair but I’m all for it, Rin seems like the perfect girl for Toudou, But I can’t help feeling sad for others who like Toudou, especially Kurohime

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 2:31AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm really happy about the sudden progress with Hanei, but I feel bad for Kurohime.

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

I know it literally doesn't matter, but I'm kinda curious if this drug

A. Just makes you temporarily horny towards your normal sexual orientation

B. Makes you temporarily horny towards the same sex

C. Makes you temporarily horny towards the same sex and also permanently gay.

C would be kinda fucked up, like you just changed the course of someone's life on a whim without consent. It would be unMochi to write that, I think. The drugged male teacher chapter kinda implied B, but it would also be consistent with events if that teacher was in fact actually gay the entire time.

I think the implication is that it just makes you super horny and open to sexual offers without being too picky about things like orientation and gender

As a counterpoint, the male teacher was immediately horny for the other male teacher, but not for any of his female students or coworkers. We're probably not having any straight reappearing characters, so it's an academic question.

The teacher is gay.

I don't have any evidence to back that up whatsoever, but I can feel it in my bones.

On a more serious note, I haven't thought too much about it but I always figured it just made you horny towards the nearest person. The "fall in love with the first person you see" kind of love potion, but horny. So it just makes you horny towards anyone regardless of gender.

I think the drug is just inconsistent since some people go full rape mode while others are more reserved so it could be a self restraint thing which would imply all the characters wanted to bang the mc [I dont blame them i would too] but some characters do show disinterest in her before the drugging so this could mean they are tsunderes and also it explains why the teacher never went after her because he was gay so he was restraining himself from going after men

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Hmm the Prez put Yanagi on her team even though she barely ever goes to school? Could be a dark horse pick that one

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 2:53AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Yomotsuka likes "cocky little brats", huh, maybe now that Toudou is less of a brat she's no longer that interesting for prez :P

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I felt a dread when they were setting up a 2nd shounen arc, but the last few pages were nice.

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 4:40AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Time for Rin to break out the box of training wrenches.

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 6:12AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Tags say harem but who can stand up to Rin at this point. Sorry Chunni-chan

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

I was hoping for a harem ending, but I guess this fine.
Thank you for all the chapters up until now and in the future.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Page 20 we see Ouma Yomiko (the test of courage, demon seeing girl) in the prez's team. However she now has white hair and her eyes look somewhat sharper. Wonder if this will mean anything for future chapters like we find out she's possessed by a spirit now or something.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

This chapter's ending scene with Rin and Toudou were so adorable my heart just can't...!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She just heaved her curtain out of the way to confirm she had pantsu. Ha!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm impressed at the way Itsumi was subtly portrayed to be over miss iinchou and into Rin. It was one small panel of indifference. Wowie

Edit: Also I'm 100% Prez is like doing some 5D chess galaxy brain strategizing to utterly destroy the competition with the power of yuri again. If you notice her picks vs Banryuu's picks and the fact she has one more teammate than the opposition...

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 12:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.