Forum › Posts by Henti-san

joined Nov 23, 2018

It will break my heart if Toudou does something stupid or there is a misunderstanding that makes rin cry, they look so good together and it feels like they are genuinely in love

Henti-san
joined Nov 23, 2018

Im looking for this one series that has a tall gloomy girl and a small girl, both of their sisters are also dating each other, and their is a scene where the taller girl goes over to the smaller girls house and her room is wall to wall, celling to floor, covered with boxes and models and she knocks them alI over on accident, there is also at least one other couple in the story but i cant really remeber it to well, plz help i cant even remember where i was reading it originally

This.

The one where a girl dreams about having sex with her friend. That friend invites her over to her house and she falls asleep in her room. They start having sex and the girl thinks it's a dream the whole time. She wakes up and finds out it wasn't though.

This.

Thanks a million, you are a lifesaver!

last edited at Oct 4, 2020 5:13PM

Henti-san
joined Nov 23, 2018

Im looking for this one series that has a tall gloomy girl and a small girl, both of their sisters are also dating each other, and their is a scene where the taller girl goes over to the smaller girls house and her room is wall to wall, celling to floor, covered with boxes and models and she knocks them alI over on accident, there is also at least one other couple in the story but i cant really remeber it to well, plz help i cant even remember where i was reading it originally