Forum › Posts by spacecadette

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

I'm rooting for her and the Chuuni mangaka girl, I think they'd be both cute and very funny together. Ruruka was right there in her intro chapter after all

Edit: double-checked her name because even that is funny: Shirashiro Kurohime. White White Black Princess lol

Quick note, the "shiro" in "Shirashiro" is actually written with "城" which means "castle." So her name is White Castle Black Princess

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

The censorship is there in the original, the digital publication of volume 5, and the physical release.

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

The new pages for 25 (and eventually 28) were only added when Volume 5 released for sale about a week ago. Aside from some chibi insets, those four new pages are all the "extra content" so we decided we'll insert them into their context like they are in the book instead of publishing them separately and out of context.

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

Pages 26 and 27 are new additions to chapter 25. I'm noy sure off the top of my head which they'll be for 28 but I'll make sure to make note of it in the announcement itself when we finish that one