Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions (2022-)

joined Jan 14, 2020

3 messages, over 10 months, in response to someone else asking about Chinese economics, someone else's snark about Mao's famines, and someone responding to that message. Engaging in a discussion about history and giving facts is hardly "babbling".

Plus HAUS said "Every time a Chinese manhua is uploaded, he floodposts the comments" which is obviously false, if you look at my message history or any other Chinese manhua here.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I don't think rainbow8 posts political rants in every manhua thread out there. He's just one of many, many people who seem to have an obsession with China and jump at chances to bring up their political ideas in a thread. "Oh, this GL manhua reminds me of the evils of communism, let me explain, blah blah blah." And if they are told that what they are doing is WRONG, as they're polluting a thread about yuri romance with political prattle, they reply with:

Engaging in a discussion about history and giving facts is hardly "babbling".

Or other such garbage which ignores the issue, to wit: no one cares about the nature of your rant, only that you're ranting in the wrong place! Go to a political forum to debate whether your tirades are factual or stinking propaganda!

This is a problem that keeps growing. In the MDL thread, not too far ago, some guys compared the PRC with Hitler's Reich and started posting pics of nazi camps and Jewish victims. I can't recall if rainbow8 took part or not (all the messages were deleted). When OrangePekoe told these guys to stop they were indignant and talked about negationism! In the end people were banned and the thread was thoroughly purged. I wonder if perhaps a rule should be made to specifically bar anticommunist speech from manhua comment threads? Just to make moderating and moderation calls easier.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Given H A U S' own post in the same thread they're complaining about, I have to question somewhat their objectivity on this particular issue.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

This thread is not to be used for debating user actions, and back seat moderating will not be tolerated either.

Cease.
If one can not refrain themselves from going into political debate in a release thread, you will get one warning (hint: this is that warning) and it will be your final one.

joined Jul 6, 2023

Given H A U S' own post in the same thread they're complaining about, I have to question somewhat their objectivity on this particular issue.

It was one of the admins, OrangePekoe, who made that Maoist yuri poster... or at least found it and brought it to the forum. ;3

H A U S just re-uploaded it.

edit: oops only noticed Casusby's message after posting....

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 11:07PM

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

There should be a tag for anthology or vignette-style manga, ones where each chapter is about different couples or stories in a shared setting, like "In Yuriful Classroom". It would be helpful to be able to distinguish them from manga with a consistent cast and plot

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As glad as I am to see this manga bumped again, it's sadly just spam: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=94329

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Shouldn't Ogishiro's page be merged with Ogi/Shamrock's page? They promote Black Black Lotus on the same account they release their Love Live doujinshi so I thought it was weird that a separate page was made once BBL began serialization.

Azure0285Reader
joined Jan 31, 2021

Hi, could you guys create a tag "Pairing: Mamizou x Kokoro"? The Manga "Heart" from StrangeChameleon has this pairing, but has no tag to add

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I suggested a Small Breasts tag a long time ago, so I'll try again. It could be used on things like this.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

More potential examples:

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
D40f4d2~01-min
joined Jul 22, 2023
Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011
joined Jan 5, 2016

Hello for some reason I'm not receiving an email for updates anymore I tried changing my email but still nothing I also have notification selected plz help me.

last edited at Nov 5, 2023 12:53AM

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

Spam.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I suggested a Small Breasts tag a long time ago, so I'll try again. It could be used on things like this.

Looks like your wish was granted

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

Looks like your wish was granted

Still think it should have been Flat is Justice

joined Jun 4, 2021

Help please. I cant get anything but yuri content . Not a bad thing lol. I made a new account and it still does it.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

Help please. I cant get anything but yuri content . Not a bad thing lol. I made a new account and it still does it.

Got you covered

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Got you covered

Also this guy

To reply you must either login or sign up.