Forum › The Princess of Sylph discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That teapot moment reminds me of all those Muelsyse memes...

Also,we're finally going to find out just how that sword got shoved up her arse...Hell,it could it even be the whole reason the lass was left on her ass.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I liking a bit the Princess Snake (as long as she doesn't kidnap/sexual harass anyone again)-
I love the way Princess is solving the problems, with an open an honest talk instead of 10 chapters of drama about trust or half lies, she knows Sara is a good person and must have some reason to hide the truth until now-

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Finally... I forgot the name of this manga and it has a lot of chapters now

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The "graby grab", "pwoke" and "This is revenge for the other day" were so adorable! Kya!!

I was a bit disappointed by "touchy touchy" in the extra pages. The norm here is "skippy skip" "licky lick" "grabby grab" and so on! It should have been "touchy touch" -- of course!

joined Jul 26, 2023

Loving this, my fave series at the moment.
Bought the book to support the author.

341018745-288-k141697
joined Jul 20, 2020

♡♡♡ I love your manga so much! ♡♡♡ I can't wait to see the next chapters. I love everything about the relationship between the Princess Natalie and Sister Sara. I hope you can make more chapters so I can keep on reading your manga. :-) ♡ :-)

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

♡♡♡ I love your manga so much! ♡♡♡ I can't wait to see the next chapters. I love everything about the relationship between the Princess Natalie and Sister Sara. I hope you can make more chapters so I can keep on reading your manga. :-) ♡ :-)

The author is not reading Dynasty forums. In fact, I really hope they don't, because "ah yes there are unlicensed english translations floating around that reproduce your work" isn't exactly a thing that would make someone trying to get by monetarily happy. I'm sure it's more of a gray area with Kamejiro, whose priority is telling this story and would still continue even without a publication and therefore money, but it's still pointless to address the author in comments on an unaffiliated forum in a language they probably aren't fluent in

joined Jul 26, 2023

Me seeing chapter 9 on the kobo store: Aaaaaaaaaargh, I want it!

Edit: nevermind, the chapters are sold in parts so part 9 on the store isn't actually chapter 9.

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 1:54PM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

If wind is some European nation and water Japan, I wonder what of the other nations? Like gnome and salamander. And bruh, Sara doing to Natalia what undine did to her with the tentacle snake sht. U perv!

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

webmanga-sousenkyo.com
Pixiv is running a 'favorite web manga election' through the 31st and Kamejiro's asked fans to nominate Princess of Sylph.

All you need to do is hit the blue 総選挙にノミネートする button at the top, then fill シルフの花姫 in the top box and submit.
You can nominate multiple manga too (like 見えてますよ!愛沢さん for example) but be sure to only submit one name at a time, or they won't count.

Any manga will do so long as

• It was first published online
  • The 1st volume will release as of December 31st, 2023
  • The latest chapter has been released after December 31st, 2022
  • There are 5 or less volumes published as of August 31st 2023
Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Yes. Lovely way to end the night! She's been protective of her even before they formally became friends. Still the same great quality, as always. These extra chapters are always so intimate. They're so attentive to each others needs. All the small stuff. I also voted in the pixiv event.

last edited at Aug 26, 2023 12:25AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

She has Natalia's blood. Could it be that this is the reason the sword ended up rooted into her instead of Natalia?

last edited at Aug 26, 2023 12:59AM

joined Apr 16, 2022

this remains one of the best ongoing manga period

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I hope this manga wins all kinds of awards and whatnot, it's absolutely fantastic.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I absolutely love the way the translator handles sounds effects and onomatopoeias.

It catches the original feeling to a tee. It makes me feel like I'm actually reading the original Japanese text, haha.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I was very confused for a page or two there before I realized it's what happened in the past ... Unless it's not and I double bamboozled myself.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

I was very confused for a page or two there before I realized it's what happened in the past ... Unless it's not and I double bamboozled myself.

You realized right. The whole chapter is a flashback. To be exact, the first half of a flashback; next chapter's the second half.

She has Natalia's blood. Could it be that this is the reason the sword ended up rooted into her instead of Natalia?

joined Sep 10, 2022

Yeah as the above person said. The previous chapter ends with her about to explain the sword situation. This chapter is the explanation.

last edited at Aug 26, 2023 2:35PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

webmanga-sousenkyo.com
Pixiv is running a 'favorite web manga election' through the 31st and Kamejiro's asked fans to nominate Princess of Sylph.

All you need to do is hit the blue 総選挙にノミネートする button at the top, then fill シルフの花姫 in the top box and submit.
You can nominate multiple manga too (like 見えてますよ!愛沢さん for example) but be sure to only submit one name at a time, or they won't count.

Any manga will do so long as

• It was first published online
  • The 1st volume will release as of December 31st, 2023
  • The latest chapter has been released after December 31st, 2022
  • There are 5 or less volumes published as of August 31st 2023

Done, thanks!

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

In 2019, before the twitter version of Princess of Sylph had even started going, Kamejiro published a 2-part doujinshi covering Sara meeting Natalia and taking Sylpheed in her place. There were some heavy retcons after, but parts of it remained canon to the later series.

And it looks like chapter 9 and 10 will be following roughly the same story. Major differences in that version include:

1. Sara being concerned Sylpheed's ritual itself would kill Natalia, in her poor health
  2. The minister encouraging Sara to try taking Sylpheed because of this
  3. There being no replica of Sylpheed
  4. Sara tricking Natalia by putting her to sleep with magic
  5. The lack of Sara's backstory, which is probably being saved for later.

The first half ended with Sara going off to the spirit tree, same as 9.

Instead now Sara's alone and somehow Natalia has to not find out about any of this. But there's a few exciting things from part 2 which are very likely to happen again. As noticed, the blood's going to be important.

While this chapter feels like the calm before a storm, there's still things that stand out as a reader of the old version. You now get the full picture of how isolated Natalia is, idolized and reliant on maintaining the peoples' faith in her. That faith became one of the core conflicts at the end of the first arc.

There's also some foreshadowing in the extra I feel like highlighting. It's a bigger spoiler, but I'll be vague.
Natalia's headache could be because of mana exhaustion. And her armor is arranged a certain way.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

this is suddenly so hard-boiled

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The brother is an asshole. Now the sword is useless. How is Natalia gonna defend her country now?

joined Apr 10, 2023

I find it fascinating how this manga just gets real gross with it sometimes, like when the princess ate a bunch of ants and now bloody eyeball slurping.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

the sapphic urge to write characters bleeding out and experiencing immense physical pain and trauma

joined Sep 10, 2022

I find it fascinating how this manga just gets real gross with it sometimes, like when the princess ate a bunch of ants and now bloody eyeball slurping.

Yeah it's amazing. Balances real well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.