Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Apr 10, 2023

I have no idea why people think Elisha and Honoka are platonic or even not together "yet", you should click their ship tag and go back through some of the things they've gotten up to lol.

joined Jan 6, 2022

Oh man Eli is in LOVE just look at the way she touches her lip and thinks of kissing honoka, kishi please make their next chapter just 20 pages of them making out I'm on my hands and knees begging you please

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Why Kishi? Just why? I've been waiting for 10 years, let my babies be together. TT

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Oh man Eli is in LOVE just look at the way she touches her lip and thinks of kissing honoka, kishi please make their next chapter just 20 pages of them making out I'm on my hands and knees begging you please

And do it in front of Ayano and Miyoshi so that maybe they'll finally get the hint.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch277#6
Fuck off!

EDIT: I guess it was still a cute chapter. Also, Ian and Ed are nice to have show up every now and again.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 11:04PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

Some couples in Virgins' Empire have already tied the knot, so to speak; while some other couples are still dilly-dallying. But there are levels between these couples who haven't yet affirmed their relationship status. Some are closer to being official than others; and Elisha and Honoka are... not at the top of the list, sadly. Honoka's defenses are not down yet.

The confirmed couples are:
Ai x Chie: them who were firstest.
Mio x Shizuka: there was a sea of tears in their way... but they crossed it.
Mari x Yuu: they have even filled marriage papers.
Haruka x Kanae: them who value their privacy—because they closed the deal away from prying eyes.

The couples who need to commit:
Nononon x Yumimi: by sensible standards, they should be the next ones to become official.
Mahiro x Mahiru: on one hand they are, like, already an item... on the other hand, there are hints that they still have a way to go.
Elisha x Honoka: Elisha wants, Honoka dodges the issue.
Airi x Michiru: same as above, but Michiru's resistance is stronger.
Ayano x Miyoshi: they are both still beating around the bush and I can't even.

And then there are the other girls, Mariri, Mayuyu, Nao, Onibi, Mask, Kaoru, Hibiki and Midori whom I refuse to opine on—because I have no idea what it is that KT has in mind for them.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Some couples in Virgins' Empire have already tied the knot, so to speak; while some other couples are still dilly-dallying. But there are levels between these couples who haven't yet affirmed their relationship status. Some are closer to being official than others; and Elisha and Honoka are... not at the top of the list, sadly. Honoka's defenses are not down yet.

Haruka x Kanae: them who value their privacy—because they closed the deal away from prying eyes.

Nononon x Yumimi: by sensible standards, they should be the next ones to become official.
Mahiro x Mahiru: on one hand they are, like, already an item... on the other hand, there are hints that they still have a way to go.

And then there are the other girls, Mariri, Mayuyu, Nao, Onibi, Mask, Kaoru, Hibiki and Midori whom I refuse to opine on—because I have no idea what it is that KT has in mind for them.

Don't we know Mask and Kaoru are being paired and in the process? Kaoru is actively going for Mask while Mask is very slowly warming up to her.
Hibiki and Midori have slight developments but nothing actually hard hitting yet.
Maybe Nao and Onibi will eventually have something but Nao is just pretty funny on her own. Onibi has her own shenanigans on her own too so who knows.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Hibiki and Midori have slight developments but nothing actually hard hitting yet.
Maybe Nao and Onibi will eventually have something but Nao is just pretty funny on her own. Onibi has her own shenanigans on her own too so who knows.

Last time we saw Hibiki, she was holding hands with Nao while they gazed somewhat enviously at Haruka and Kanae.

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 12:18AM

Strangergirl Evergarden
Avatar%20coloring%2064444c9978b43
joined Jun 27, 2023

Wowie, cast sure is HUGE, huh? When you list them like that it's jolting!
Of course it's been 10 years, right.
Thanks for the summary of statuses! Great post!

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Well, according to ch.250 I don't think Honoka is dodging anything. She confident enough to said it back. So, they ARE the thing, just not officially. Maybe another month or two Kishi will finally stop teasing us and give Honoka some final push.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I just miss the time,where everyone is in one place...like that beach arc?

Or where they were talking about ayano and mihoshi's past as kids and wonderung about venus dimples?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Frickin homophobes in even Dynasty.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Many yuri fans don't want dicks in their yuri. A few years back, they were the vast majority of yuri fans. Today, maybe not; but they still are huge numbers who want to read only about girls' love and want male eroticism as far away from the genre as possible.

Everyone is entitled to their tastes so they're right to express their views. But you know what's not right? Personal attacks and insults. That's bad and wrong. It's against the rules as well.

joined Jul 4, 2022

Ohh, kishi-sensei is merciless in his teasing.

One day, Elisha, you will smooch her. :D

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Everyone is entitled to their tastes so they're right to express their views. But you know what's not right? Personal attacks and insults. That's bad and wrong. It's against the rules as well.

And yet it happens a lot in this thread. The last time we discussed Kaoru, and it turned out that most of us don't like her, a couple of dudes (Kaoru fans) went hysterical and started hurling abuse at all the other commenters. Some people can't tell fiction from reality; they don't get the difference between reviling a fictional character, or a situation in a comic, and attacking a real person.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nao, Onibi, Mask, Kaoru, Hibiki and Midori

I like the way you listed them, hehehe, I see what you did there. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Nao x Onibi x Mask x Kaoru x Hibiki x Midori

Every one of these "x" has had scenes and moments that seemed to imply it was a possibility—and the pairing tags for the chapters confirm it!

Kishi-sensei loves teasing the hell out of us, doesn't he?
Oh well... ¯⧵_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

joined Apr 10, 2023

I don't understand how anyone who would be bothered by Ed and Ian kissing would still be reading this manga to complain about it, considering all the other yaoi content this comic has. There's over half a dozen wonderful fujoshi in the cast drawing men fucking and then holding those drawings up to the camera and making you look at them lmao. How have you not been scared off YEARS before this chapter?

joined Jul 6, 2023

Nao, Onibi, Mask, Kaoru, Hibiki and Midori

I like the way you listed them, hehehe, I see what you did there. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Nao x Onibi x Mask x Kaoru x Hibiki x Midori

Kaoru x Hibiki??????? wtf have you been smoking?

joined Jul 23, 2014

Kishi you hack, don't make an ElixHono chapter where THEY KISS a dream chapter, and no matter how cute Ed and Ian were in the bonus chap, my anger won't subside!!!!

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 11:04PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Many yuri fans don't want dicks in their yuri. A few years back, they were the vast majority of yuri fans. Today, maybe not; but they still are huge numbers who want to read only about girls' love and want male eroticism as far away from the genre as possible.

Bla bla bla. Homophobes suck. Yuri fetishists suck. If they want to wank off, there is plenty of other wank material here. No need to bring their 4chan sensibilities here. Eww yuck gays! Frickin manchildren I swear.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Many yuri fans don't want dicks in their yuri.

Except there's no dicks here. There's two men who love each other doing some silly flirting. If someone has a problem with that exceptionally infrequent occurrence, I'm sorry but they're either a homophobe or a misandrist. Either way, they can quite frankly just leave.

joined Jun 10, 2023

Bla bla bla. Homophobes suck. Yuri fetishists suck. If they want to wank off, there is plenty of other wank material here. No need to bring their 4chan sensibilities here. Eww yuck gays! Frickin manchildren I swear.

"Name-calling is a form of argument in which insulting or demeaning labels are directed at an individual or group. Gratuitous verbal abuse or 'name-calling' is not on its own an example of the abusive argumentum ad hominem logical fallacy, but the fallacy does occur if personal attacks are employed to devalue a speaker's argument. This phenomenon is studied by academic disciplines such as child psychology, philosophy and political science."

Hilarious that you talk about manchildren when you have just turned yourself into a case study for a child psychology course.

joined Jun 10, 2023

If someone has a problem with that exceptionally infrequent occurrence, I'm sorry but they're either a homophobe or a misandrist. Either way, they can quite frankly just leave.

OR they could stay and explain to you why your name-calling is wrong, in the hope that one day you'll get it.

joined Jun 28, 2018

I literally jumped with happiness when Hanoka kissed Eli... Only to sadly slump back down when I saw it was just a dream...

What a rollercoaster my emotions just went on...

joined Jul 21, 2020

Kaoru x Hibiki??????? wtf have you been smoking?

I'm almost sure that Kaoru and Hibiki had a thing at some time... I'm almost 100% sure as memory tells me that... just don't ask me to give chapter and verse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.